Your postal system is not very efficient...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen these guys at work 'in the pit'

Oh, you work with these 6'6" 300 lb guys, Joe?

And they lift telephone poles with their bare hands.

Is that with the limo company? Hahaha!!!

No. I don't.

But I see them in places like Tim Hortons during their coffee breaks after laying down heavy sewer 8' in diameter pipes or erecting telephone poles in the neighborhood. And the size of those objects.

It takes a lot of very big (and young) men to lift that shit.

There was a very large building closeby & a lot of them collapsed from heart attacks because the strain was so great.

Not everyone can do that kinda work.

so I respect those guys for doing those jobs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

No. I don't.

But I see them in places like Tim Hortons during their coffee breaks after laying down heavy sewer 8' in diameter pipes or erecting telephone poles in the neighborhood. And the size of those objects.

There was a very large building closeby & a lot of them collapsed from heart attacks because the strain was so great.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I have worked on construction sites. New builds. Renos. Big. Small. Commercial. Residential.

You "see them in places like Tim Hortons during their coffee breaks".

Shut up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. I don't.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I have worked on construction sites. New builds. Renos. Big. Small. Commercial. Residential.

You "see them in places like Tim Hortons during their coffee breaks".

Shut up.

You shut up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You shut up.

Good one.

If you were only allowed to talk about shit you actually know about, what subjects would be on the table?

Driving limos.

Anything else?

I've done construction work.

It's hard work. And hazardous too.

And it was just residential construction.

so when I look at the size of commercial structural steel and concrete components I realize how difficult it would be to lift that shit, even with the aid of machines.

I have friends who do it, they lift rebars, and they say that shit lands on their feet, scrapes them, punches 'em in the gut. It's shitty work and they have the scars to prove it.

A lot of them end up on Worker's compensation, disabled for life.

I've met them too

They are often supporting children, families.

so I sympathize with their plight.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
they lift rebars

Rebar, Joe. Not "rebars".

Do they use it in concretes?

Holy. Fuck.

I didn't want to get too much into a discussion about construction, but just allude to the difficulties that Postal workers face in their jobs. It's not an easy job.

I know that from ex postal workers I spoken and worked with.

Therefore, I respect the job they do and I don't complain about delayed deliveries these days. They have it tough.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I didn't want to get too much into a discussion about construction

No. You said just enough to confirm that it is another subject that you are clueless about.

They have it tough.

They do a job that a monkey could do. Do they have to stay in decent shape to avoid injury? Sure. But that is not a big deal.

You seem to speak with a lot of whiny bitches.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't want to get too much into a discussion about construction

No. You said just enough to confirm that it is another subject that you are clueless about.

They have it tough.

They do a job that a monkey could do. Do they have to stay in decent shape to avoid injury? Sure. But that is not a big deal.

You seem to speak with a lot of whiny bitches.

Yes, I respect that people are doing jobs I don't want to do.
They support families with them.
Send their kids to college.
They bust their butts doing jobs they don't like.
And they often impair their health at the end of their work life lugging heavy bags of mail around.

You don't appear to have done that job so you can't empathize with them.

You're just an asshole with Right Wing sympathies who believes in eugenics.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
canadians...no fight

thats y the new york rangers rule the ice

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yes, I respect that people are doing jobs I don't want to do.

Why are they jobs you would not want to do, Joe? Are you a lazy fucker?

They support families with them.

Yeah, that is one of the reasons people work.

Send their kids to college.

Yeah, that is one of the reasons people work.

They bust their butts doing jobs they don't like.

So do a lot of other people. So fuckin' what?

And they often impair their health at the end of their work life lugging heavy bags of mail around.

Nobody is forcing them to do the job, Joe.

You don't appear to have done that job so you can't empathize with them.

No, I have not delivered mail. I think it would bore the fuck out of me. That is the beauty of having choices, Joe. Nobody is forcing them to do that job if it is something they dread so much. Some people would like that work.

You're just an asshole with Right Wing sympathies who believes in eugenics.

I am just not a fake fuck like you who pretends to give a shit about postal workers.

And makes stupid excuses. "They must send the package back and forth across the country because they are short-staffed." Give me a break.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am just not a fake fuck like you who pretends to give a shit about postal workers.

And makes stupid excuses. "They must send the package back and forth across the country because they are short-staffed." Give me a break.

I don't know about the OP.

His experience with the USPS wasn't very good.
However, I didn't have such issues with them.
The USPS were actually faster than a package I received from DHL, which is a 1st rate commercial carrier. In my case, DHL was good, but they were slow. But even they said, it's because of COVID. And the USPS warned me as well about delays due to to COVID.
The USPS tracking was actually better than DHL.
I believe USPS has always been truthful in my dealings with them.

Yes, I respect people who do jobs I don't want to do.
I've actually seen people die on the job.
It's a terrible way to go. Sad too.
I almost died on the job once too when I was chased through the forest by a bear.
But I outran it. so, I remember experiences like that & I'm grateful I didn't die on a job I didn't like. I know of others in similar situations who weren't so lucky as they were mauled to death on the job and eaten alive. That really is a terrible way to go especially doing a job you didn't like.

This evening I fell down a flight of stairs and I'm in a state of pain right now.
They were very slippery due to the snow.
I think it's just pulled muscles but at least I didn't land on my head or break any bones.
I managed to break my fall before I fell to fast or sliped any further.

I'm very resilient in that respect and I credit my reflexes for breaking that fall.
My reflexes are still fast and I still know how to save myself.
I'll recover tho it'll take a few weeks.

I may go the hospital tho I don't want to burden our 'free' healthcare system if need be.

I know they have a lot to do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
whites r done wirhout a shot fired.sad but true
Yup!

That's why I moved to where I did. One of the last regions of complete Whiteness, with stunning White geography (Think Maine, but the Canadian version).

Awesome White neighbours, with an aura of Whiteness around the entire region.

It's so clean and pure, with the Whites being almost Virgin-like, not prepared to live in a brave new world of non-White peoples.

And people wonder why White Flight is a thing! :CooL:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The USPS were actually faster than a package I received from DHL, which is a 1st rate commercial carrier. In my case, DHL was good, but they were slow. But even they said, it's because of COVID. And the USPS warned me as well about delays due to to COVID.

I almost died on the job once too when I was chased through the forest by a bear.
But I outran it. so, I remember experiences like that & I'm grateful I didn't die on a job I didn't like. I know of others in similar situations who weren't so lucky as they were mauled to death on the job and eaten alive. That really is a terrible way to go especially doing a job you didn't like.

This evening I fell down a flight of stairs and I'm in a state of pain right now.
I think it's just pulled muscles but at least I didn't land on my head or break any bones.

I'm very resilient in that respect and I credit my reflexes for breaking that fall.

I may go the hospital tho I don't want to burden our 'free' healthcare system if need be.

That was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

So much to work with.

Incredible that this guy

"I've actually seen people die on the job.
But I outran it. so, I remember experiences like that & I'm grateful I didn't die on a job I didn't like. I know of others in similar situations who weren't so lucky as they were mauled to death on the job and eaten alive."

is the same guy as this guy

"Those poor postal workers might get a sore back by lifting all those heavy letters!"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
whites r done wirhout a shot fired.sad but true
Yup!

That's why I moved to where I did. One of the last regions of complete Whiteness, with stunning White geography (Think Maine, but the Canadian version).

Awesome White neighbours, with an aura of Whiteness around the entire region.

It's so clean and pure, with the Whites being almost Virgin-like, not prepared to live in a brave new world of non-White peoples.

And people wonder why White Flight is a thing! :CooL:
born n bred new yorker but im done. moving 2 pennsylvania asap

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

So much to work with.

Incredible that this guy

"I've actually seen people die on the job.
But I outran it. so, I remember experiences like that & I'm grateful I didn't die on a job I didn't like. I know of others in similar situations who weren't so lucky as they were mauled to death on the job and eaten alive."

is the same guy as this guy

"Those poor postal workers might get a sore back by lifting all those heavy letters!"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

A lot of them probably end up with back problems and end up on disabilty and worker's compensation. I certainly don't envy them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm in a state of pain right now gotta lie down after I fell down the stairs.

Lucky I didn't smash my head in or break anything.

I think I'll be OK.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Yes there's always someone at the other end who busts his butt to deliver your package @The Prowler. Actually that package passes thru several hands before it reaches its final destination. And $20-30 delivery charge is just a fraction of the time, labor and what it really costs to deliver that parcel.

For that reason I'm grateful for thE job they do. Without them we wouldnt get any packages at all.

You have a peculiar mindset Prowler where you have deluded yourself into thinking you aren't connected to the processes or labor that others produce which give you what you want. I suppose it's how fascists think.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Got to say the UK postal service is pretty good. If you post something it'll be there next day or at worst the day after. If you want tracking you use Special Delivery which costs about £7 but is guaranteed before 1pm next day and you can track its progress right through the system. Don't know what it's like in the US but the UK Post Office are the biggest drug dealers in the country without knowing it. The UK is the second largest darknet drug market in the world behind the US but when you consider the size of our country it's shocking really. We've got going n 70 million people but we post nearly as many illicit parcels as the US with 350 million. I think we're a nation of junkies lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The USPS is rife with thieving n'rz who open every single card to steal money. FACT! I looked at all the christmas cards my mom and step dad got and every single envelope had been tampered with and torn at least part way open.

Then they must try much harder for Internaitonal Delivery.

In all honesty I think USPS global is better and takes less time than our Canadian postal system.

I commend the job your US postal workers are doing during a very difficult time.

If you were doing that job, you'd probably understand better what they're going through.

I'm sure its rough and that many postal workers either got sick or even died on the job.

They put themselves in harms way so you wouldn't have to do that kind of work @Lokmar

Naw, them jigs steal everything they can.