Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will crush you with my buttcheeks of war you lying liar!

Whats with these threats DD?

Someone who thumps the importance of rules.

Who views reporting as payback

Who is putting a gaslighting emphasis on "threats" (ex....look how Freud makes all these THREATS)

So you saw Freud tell BF to "watch his board" or some shit and decided it was a good opportunity to report Bastard Factory for "hate speech" and be able to make Freud take the blame for that.

Effectively getting the posters you dont like smacked by your leftist standards of speech while making Freud out to be a board wrecking snitch.

I see you, snitch.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rules are rules. Think hard why SG failed

Yeah. I let them post your pic and everyone ran away

Oh well. Everyone ran away because you failed as the owner. Strange that the rules at Van Forum are strictly enforced. Do you hate that too? Are you really free of the drama? You friend got busted. She kept pushing it and it got worse. Then the boss let up. She continues to flirt with a real banning. DD isn’t very smart.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who is putting a gaslighting emphasis on "threats" (ex....look how Freud makes all these THREATS)

So you saw Freud tell BF to "watch his board" or some shit and decided it was a good opportunity to report Bastard Factory for "hate speech" and be able to make Freud take the blame for that.

Effectively getting the posters you dont like smacked by your leftist standards of speech while making Freud out to be a board wrecking snitch.

I see you, snitch.

See and watch all ya want. As if you’ve got anything better to do.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh well. Everyone ran away because you failed as the owner. Strange that the rules at Van Forum are strictly enforced. Do you hate that too? Are you really free of the drama? You friend got busted. She kept pushing it and it got worse. Then the boss let up. She continues to flirt with a real banning. DD isn’t very smart.

You gonna do more manipulative and underhanded shit to get rid of Flea next?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see you, snitch.

It's pretty easy to see. I smell this kinda shit like a blood Hound.

Call it experience.

Perhaps you should find better things to do than hanging out with people you cannot stand and plotting and snitching on forums.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did she break any rules? DD is desperate and as a result out of control. Hate the truth if you like.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see you, snitch.

It's pretty easy to see. I smell this kinda shit like a blood Hound.

Like a Blood Hound? I believe you Dovey

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did she break any rules? DD is desperate and as a result out of control. Hate the truth if you like.

Riigghttt and I suppose it's up to YOU to make sure everyone acts right. At least, the people you have an issue with.

So now you are gonna resort to reporting the whole forum to the server and trying to make it look like Freud is doing it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
25-BC5-A50-157-F-42-A8-9014-FC7-A2-BCE2-C23.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate to say this, but if I owned this board I would IP super ban Sea for this.

He is gonna try to wreck the whole board because he has a vindictive hatred for Freud.

That's not cool at all.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate to say this, but if I owned this board I would IP super ban Sea for this.

He is gonna try to wreck the whole board because he has a vindictive hatred for Freud.

That's not cool at all.

I mentioned it yesterday. Start your own, without rules. Win win.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

I see you, snitch.
Well, if you register on a forum you should know there are rules. And the one in charge of enforcing the rules should be reachable by a "report" functionality.

So it does make sense. There are just a few rules here, but the rules are the rules. If you're posting here you should follow the rules and you should be able to expect that appropriate action is taken when someone violates them

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see you, snitch.
Well, if you register on a forum you should know there are rules. And the one in charge of enforcing the rules should be reachable by a "report" functionality.

So it does make sense. There are just a few rules here, but the rules are the rules. If you're posting here you should follow the rules and you should be able to expect that appropriate action is taken when someone violates them

You’d think. I read the rules here. They’re real lax, but listen to the whiners.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I report anything.....which I never do....I would out right own it.

And it wouldnt be out of some petty fucking grudge.

This is just petty, manipulative bullshit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I see you, snitch.

fuck OFF KID FISTER !!
no one cares what a sexual deviant thinks fuckwad

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I see you, snitch.

You should stfu before I start riding your ass for being a snitch ass bitch too

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see you, snitch.

Please do.

Q

Banned

I see you, snitch.

Try reading the 1st amendment :)

Something with freedom of speech?

Q

Banned

I see you, snitch.

Please do.
Why? :Confused3: