10 people dead in LA mass shooting

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The article said that he is Chinese. I think he would have been a little under fighting age when China fought in the Vietnam War.

Dude probably made a bunch of enemies in the dancing hall where he killed a bunch and since he probably believed in nothing, including accountability, he decided to do that

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
72 years old...wtf?

Family dispute according to news reports. The victims were all extended family. Unconfirmed reports about how the inheritance from a very elderly mother was divided. Supposedly, the shooter thought he got cheated by his siblings and their families.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Family dispute according to news reports. The victims were all extended family. Unconfirmed reports about how the inheritance from a very elderly mother was divided. Supposedly, the shooter thought he got cheated by his siblings and their families.
So clearly this was motivated by Trump and the oath keepers.

Got it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I hadn't read about that. That's terrible.

I don't think anyone should expect anything from their parents. I only have one parent still living. I expect her assets to go toward her care in her final years. It is terribly expensive.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a bonus if you do get something but shouldn't be expected.