100 year old ww2 vet cries because libs have ruined our country

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post WWII America was still scrambling to fix racial inequality and the housing crisis.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sad!

I read the "article." He doesn't mention liberals in there. IMO, he is crying about all the mass murders. Committed by CONs.
At 100 years old he is surely very conservative. There were no trannies on Dday...

That's an absurd claim. My oldest living relative is 96, and he's a total lefty. More lefty than me. And a WWII vet.
And he isn't thrilled with the progressive social changes of his lifetime?

Doctor Admiral Rachel Levine doesn't make him happy to still be waking up every morning?

He isn't thrilled with the racism, the violence, or the rampant malignant capitalism.
So there was less racism in 1945?

Post WWII America was still scrambling to fix racial inequality and the housing crisis.

Racial inequality and housing crisis. 1946, or 2022?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sad!

I read the "article." He doesn't mention liberals in there. IMO, he is crying about all the mass murders. Committed by CONs.
At 100 years old he is surely very conservative. There were no trannies on Dday...

That's an absurd claim. My oldest living relative is 96, and he's a total lefty. More lefty than me. And a WWII vet.
And he isn't thrilled with the progressive social changes of his lifetime?

Doctor Admiral Rachel Levine doesn't make him happy to still be waking up every morning?

He isn't thrilled with the racism, the violence, or the rampant malignant capitalism.
So there was less racism in 1945?

Racial inequality and housing crisis. 1946, or 2022?

both actually, but I was referring to post WWII

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Racial inequality"

Jesus wept.

Funny how these so called "oppressed" ethnic minorities seem to flock in their droves to White nations, even though they're supposedly racist and oppressive.

Black people didn't flock to come here dumbfuck.

Back in the 1800's no, but these days they certainly do.

Although Europe is their favourite destination, rather than the US.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racial inequality"

Jesus wept.

Funny how these so called "oppressed" ethnic minorities seem to flock in their droves to White nations, even though they're supposedly racist and oppressive.

Back in the 1800's no, but these days they certainly do.

Although Europe is their favourite destination, rather than the US.

Back in the 1600's fool, English colonists started enslaving Africans in the early days of the colonies.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I think 100 year olds LET THIS COUNTRY BE RUINED and are now complaining about it.

Also *slow news day alert*.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"Racial inequality"

Jesus wept.

Did you see where that victim of racial inequality Lebron James said if he were that female basketball player imprisoned in Russia he'd be seriously wondering if he even wanted to come home to the US?

what a sack of shit

why don't you move to angola and see if they pay you hundreds of millions to bounce a fucking basketball up and down a dirt road you fucking sap ass hypocrite

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who gives a fuck? It was over 400 years ago you ridiculous twat.

White slave owners are non-existent today.

Black and brown ones on the other hand....

History matters. That's why sentient human beings "give a fuck" you ginormous ignoramus. Your lack of education is directly correlated with your bigotry and hate, stupid fuck.

That's why it matters!

DDT

Factory Bastard
The soldier is crying because he now knows this is what he fought for...

Drag-Queens.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Racial inequality"

Jesus wept.

Lily wrongly thinks all blacks were brought as slaves where as huge numbers of black immigrants come every year.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racial inequality"

Jesus wept.

Lily wrongly thinks all blacks were brought as slaves where as huge numbers of black immigrants come every year.

No, I don't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Racial inequality"

Jesus wept.

She thinks America is full of neo nazis and that's what her stupid party is fighting. They are destroying the country because theyve hysterically decided that politcal opposition in the country are neo nazis. They even call black people who dont agree with them "white supremacists"

And they cant be reasoned with either because they just pissed off when you question and poke holes in their narratives of ignorant hatred.

Most of the stuff they bitch about are caused by democrat and progressive policies .....and they hate everyone who points that out.

We have leftwing extremists who destroyed and devastated entire communities and got innocent people....including children...killed. And yeah they think they are fighting "no nazis". Leftists are a dangerous cancer to the country on any level and they have no problem with violence. They want a 1 party authoritarian country.

If they tell themselves they are the "good guys" fighting nazis.....they can excuse dead children, destroyed communities and politcal violence and tyranny. And completely wrecking our economy.

I hear democrats are gonna be raising taxes on ordinary middle and working class people again.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

History matters. That's why sentient human beings "give a fuck" you ginormous ignoramus. Your lack of education is directly correlated with your bigotry and hate, stupid fuck.

That's why it matters!

Why do you only focus on slavery which took place centuries ago, when it still goes on today?

Presumably it's because you can't blame whitey for the modern era slavetrade.

Jews are heavily involved in sex trafficking, where young Eastern European girls are forced to work as whores in Israel and Ukraine.

In Libya, blacks are literally chained up and sold in outdoor markets by Arabs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's why it matters!

Why do you only focus on slavery which took place centuries ago, when it still goes on today?

Presumably it's because you can't blame whitey for the modern era slavetrade.

Jews are heavily involved in sex trafficking, where young Eastern European girls are forced to work as whores in Israel and Ukraine.

In Libya, blacks are literally chained up and sold in outdoor markets by Arabs.

I've asked them this more than once. Human trafficking is worse today than it's ever been.

Qanon was(is?) wacky as fuck but at the least they were quasi focused on an a problem we currently have. You know what I take that back.

Qanon were psycho imagining Trump was gonna save trafficked children from satanic pedophile adrenochrone junkies. So they may as well have not been worried about it at all.

The dem/progs were psycho thinking Trump was resurrecting their version of the confederacy and that black people were going to be "put back in chains".

Meanwhile no one gives a shit about our boring, real problems like inner city crime, human trafficking, et. Slavery is worse then it's ever been. But it's not so politically useful.

It's so fucking depressing. Seriously. I'm convinced people are just sociopaths. Disconnected from humanity. They come dragging babies and children over the US/Mexico border here non of these people give a fuck.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How many kids go missing every year in the US? It's several hundred thousand, is it not? I forget the exact figure, just remember it being enormous.

I hope that the so called conspiracy theories about the elite's fondess of adrenochrome being one of the main factors behind these disappearances isn't true, but given just how fucked up this world is and how sadastic the elites are, I'd say it's highly likely to be.

Remember the pizzagate thing from a few years ago and how it was supposedly debunked, because there isn't a basement in that pizza shop? There was recently some kind of interview or something posted on 4chan which showed the restaurant owner (I can't remember his name) admitting that there is in fact a basement underneath the main floor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many kids go missing every year in the US? It's several hundred thousand, is it not? I forget the exact figure, just remember it being enormous.

I hope that the so called conspiracy theories about the elite's fondess of adrenochrome being one of the main factors behind these disappearances isn't true, but given just how fucked up this world is and how sadastic the elites are, I'd say it's highly likely to be.

Remember the pizzagate thing from a few years ago and how it was supposedly debunked, because there isn't a basement in that pizza shop? There was recently some kind of interview or something posted on 4chan which showed the restaurant owner (I can't remember his name) admitting that there is in fact a basement underneath the main floor.

Yeah but the missing kids thing involves runaway teens who end up back home as well. It's not the most reliable.

That whole pizzagate thing is a conspiracy theory. You have to be careful because people openly lie about this topic.

During the Covid lockdowns there was a woman on Twitter who was saying her sister is a nurse and she was taking care of rescued children being brought out of the tunnels the elites kept them in. It was completely untrue.

And we DO have human trafficking. But stuff like this distracts from the real issues

At one point pizza gaters were harrassing and trying to shut down an actual anti trafficking org.... it gets messy when mobs get involved. As we see from leftists who run of mob mentality and actually have political power.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah there's lots of disinfo when it comes to that kind of thing, aswell as crazy nutjobs who are just seeking attention.

What about that cabinet thing, where they were selling bedside cabinets for $15,000? That was very suspect.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah there's lots of disinfo when it comes to that kind of thing, aswell as crazy nutjobs who are just seeking attention.

What about that cabinet thing, where they were selling bedside cabinets for $15,000? That was very suspect.

That was weird but.....it wasnt human trafficking lol.

Kids and women are mostly likely to be trafficked by family and people they know.

And CPS is actual legal trafficking organization. They will harrass poor families, remove children from poor families, they get incentives when foster kids are adopted. Kids die and go missing in foster care all the time. Dig into THAT. It's a huge problem.

I've said this a lot. The state will rip children away from poor mothers over manifestations of poverty....put the kid in a foster home and give the foster people 2k a month per child. When they could have just given that to the mom and the "neglect" would have been solved. And then kids are treated horribly and abused in the foster home. CPS has far too much power.

This should not be happening in America.

Then the border is a trafficking hot bed where women and girls are raped and abused. Kids are taken from poor families in Mexico and used to cross the border....mand democrats want a free for all. Its sick and sad. People so wedged in their narratives they dont want to see anything else. So nothing will improve.

This country is more likely to have civil war tham actually accomplish any good.