100 year old ww2 vet cries because libs have ruined our country

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sad!

I read the "article." He doesn't mention liberals in there. IMO, he is crying about all the mass murders. Committed by CONs.
At 100 years old he is surely very conservative. There were no trannies on Dday...

That's an absurd claim. My oldest living relative is 96, and he's a total lefty. More lefty than me. And a WWII vet.
And he isn't thrilled with the progressive social changes of his lifetime?

Doctor Admiral Rachel Levine doesn't make him happy to still be waking up every morning?

He isn't thrilled with the racism, the violence, or the rampant malignant capitalism.
So there was less racism in 1945?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When do libs say "enough" and draw the line? Where would it end in their perfect world?

Where would what end? The malignant capitalism that has destroyed the middle class? The insane racism and gun violence? The destruction of the environment? We are all asking those questions, trust me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad!

I read the "article." He doesn't mention liberals in there. IMO, he is crying about all the mass murders. Committed by CONs.
At 100 years old he is surely very conservative. There were no trannies on Dday...

That's an absurd claim. My oldest living relative is 96, and he's a total lefty. More lefty than me. And a WWII vet.

Doctor Admiral Rachel Levine doesn't make him happy to still be waking up every morning?

He isn't thrilled with the racism, the violence, or the rampant malignant capitalism.

Well, he's not from the South, so it wasn't as violent and in your face, that's for dman sure.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sad!
Libs are disgusting vermin filth

they are irredeemable at this point
did he mention libs ?
or that America isnt what it was

Yeah I don't think he ever mentioned liberals either. He seemed to be criticizing American Youth who take too much for granted.

I suppose life has been too easy for the post war generation compared to the times he lived in.

I had a uncle who served in World War II and grew up in the Great Depression.

Life was really tough back then. We have it a lot easier than they did. I think that's what he's pointing out and how today's generation is throwing all the opportunities away that he fought so hard to give to them.
HIS SACRIFICE to allow the short to utter he sucks dixks on the inferwebs !!
RF6X.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nothing to worry about, women. A MAN says its lunacy to worry about rape and abuse.

"• U.S.: Rape by state | Statista"

Just give up your guns so no man has to get hurt during a struggle cuddle.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
did he fight so Trumpf can grab poosy ?

As opposed to Biden finger raping Tara Reid and signing away womens sex based rights and protections his first day in office?

What does Trump grabbing pussy have to do with government policies?
because the vet weeps for your cuntry /... for what idiots like you and biden have done to et .. ffs is it too late to save the palce er wat ?

I dont support Biden. Or the policies that ha e brought us to this place.

oh because he bares sole responsibilty ffs BE QUIET ! :LOL3:

Did I say that?

I said I dont support Biden OR the policies that brought to this place.
oh, well then say so, you said that ha e brought us here LOL

What I said is still up there. I said I do not support Biden or the policies that brought us here.
no I know you support idiots with guns until it turns yer ccountry into a shithole I know I get it ...

And I know you support criminals with guns and rapists and want us all to be able to defend yourself.

So all those thousands and thousands of defensive use of guns incidents that will become innocent people being raped(like in inner cities where no one can protect themselves) beaten, murdered, have their home invaded.

Only idiots think gun regulation stops gun violence.

You are supposed to be a MAN, X. Instead you wanna curl up in daddy governments lap and suck your thumb and remove peoples rights so you FEEL safer.
ha ha you and your rapists ffs flip the record

I am a man and take care of kids that have scholarships and guess what dove ... no one raped us ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i video my kids accomplishments in life whereas you video them with a gun
giphy.gif

:LOL3:

I was raped at 14.

I also went to school with a few scholarships.

So I'm not sure what your point is. You want to remove peoples rights because you think criminals are gonna turn in their guns. Its deluded.

You've lived a very easy and priviledged life and it shows. You just assume that's the world for everyone. I think its beyond weak to beg the government to protect you.

:facepalm:

protecct you from what you raving lunaticc ?? what the fuck is coming AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA retards like you ??

From violent and predatory males and possible intruders.

You clearly live in an alternate universe where rape, murder and violent crime and human trafficking do not exist.

And are sheltered enough to think a woman with daughters harming herself for things like hunting and defending my family is oh so funny and only something a "raving lunatic" would do.

LMFAO
We have an entire country un armed ... and its better than yours what realm do you reside is the fucking question, I'm from normalville mah dear

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nothing to worry about, women. A MAN says its lunacy to worry about rape and abuse.

and... if we can only get abortion mainstream and federally funded again you could get an abortion when it does happen.

you mean you're not entirely satisfied with such a gracious outcome?

you fugggin fascist

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As opposed to Biden finger raping Tara Reid and signing away womens sex based rights and protections his first day in office?

because the vet weeps for your cuntry /... for what idiots like you and biden have done to et .. ffs is it too late to save the palce er wat ?

Did I say that?

What I said is still up there. I said I do not support Biden or the policies that brought us here.
no I know you support idiots with guns until it turns yer ccountry into a shithole I know I get it ...

And I know you support criminals with guns and rapists and want us all to be able to defend yourself.

So all those thousands and thousands of defensive use of guns incidents that will become innocent people being raped(like in inner cities where no one can protect themselves) beaten, murdered, have their home invaded.

You are supposed to be a MAN, X. Instead you wanna curl up in daddy governments lap and suck your thumb and remove peoples rights so you FEEL safer.

I am a man and take care of kids that have scholarships and guess what dove ... no one raped us ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

So I'm not sure what your point is. You want to remove peoples rights because you think criminals are gonna turn in their guns. Its deluded.

You've lived a very easy and priviledged life and it shows. You just assume that's the world for everyone. I think its beyond weak to beg the government to protect you.

protecct you from what you raving lunaticc ?? what the fuck is coming AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA retards like you ??

You clearly live in an alternate universe where rape, murder and violent crime and human trafficking do not exist.

And are sheltered enough to think a woman with daughters harming herself for things like hunting and defending my family is oh so funny and only something a "raving lunatic" would do.

LMFAO
We have an entire country un armed ... and its better than yours what realm do you reside is the fucking question, I'm from normalville mah dear

No you dont. Criminals in Canada have guns

"Trends in firearm-related violent crime in Canada, 2009 to 2020"

And violent crime against women

"Sexual Assault And Harassment in Canada | The Facts"

"Sexual Assault and Rape Statistics, Canada"

Sad your country will not allow women to defend themselves against men.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop
if we had guns theyd STILL be happening plus wed be a shitty country like yours

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

and... if we can only get abortion mainstream and federally funded again you could get an abortion when it does happen.

you fugggin fascist

Well yeah leftists just want us to lay there and get raped and hope we live and then of we live....we just skip reporting it and getting Plan B and wait until 36 weeks afterwards to get abortion.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you fugggin fascist

Well yeah leftists just want us to lay there and get raped and hope we live and then of we live....we just skip reporting it and getting Plan B and wait until 36 weeks afterwards to get abortion.
Notice how the bois on the left are even more outraged over roe being overturned than the females?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop

Defensive use of fire arms in the US stops estimated millions of violent crimes including rape

"Fast Facts: Firearm Violence Prevention |Violence Prevention|Injury Center|CDC"

Stop pretending women are stupid for not feeling safe because men exist. You literally have no business mocking women over wanting to be able to protect themselves from men.

Especailly with the dangerous culture created by idiots like YOU and those who think like you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you fugggin fascist

Notice how the bois on the left are even more outraged over roe being overturned than the females?

Yes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did I say that?

giphy.gif

I was raped at 14.

LMFAO

oh ffs PLEASE ... stop

Defensive use of fire arms in the US stops estimated millions of violent crimes including rape

"Fast Facts: Firearm Violence Prevention |Violence Prevention|Injury Center|CDC"

Stop pretending women are stupid for not feeling safe because men exist. You literally have no business mocking women over wanting to be able to protect themselves from men.

Especailly with the dangerous culture created by idiots like YOU and those who think like you.
well shure if you're gonna invite doods from over the internet ffs GET A GUN ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

tell you what meet a nice fella like me, you wont get raped I swear

Any man who laughs at the very real threat women have to deal with everyday and thinks they are stupid for being prepared? That's not a "nice fella"

A man makes sure his family is always safe. He doesn't expect the government to handle his business.

Js.
Like Kyle Rittenhouse.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I knew a man who fought at Bastogne. He was one of seven guys that survived the battle from his Rifle Company. He never talked about his wartime experiences that I ever heard, but everyone knew he was a fucking war hero like Audi Murphy and personally killed a thousand krauts. He was from my parents generation and went to high school with my mother in a small town in western Illinois. After the war he came home and became a pharmacist on the GI Bill and opened a drug store.

I used to buy comic books and silly little kid toys there when I was little.

Every year when the Detroit Tigers would come to Chicago to play the White Sox, he would come with his whole family to visit for a few days to take in the series at Old Comisky Park. Only White Sox fans can appreciated the significance of this factoid.

It was this great war hero, along with my father and mother, who taught me to revile and loath Registered Democrats. In fact, it was this great man, a hero of the Battle of the Bulge, who coined the term "vermin scum" to accurately describe Registered Democrats.

He hated Democrats almost as much as he hated the Detroit Tigers.

So just remember that when you use the term "vermin scum" to describe our proggie Democrat friends here on these message boards, you are following in the footsteps of a true Hero of the Republic who personally killed a thousand Nazi krauts back in WWII.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I knew a man who fought at Bastogne. He was one of seven guys that survived the battle from his Rifle Company. He never talked about his wartime experiences that I ever heard, but everyone knew he was a fucking war hero like Audi Murphy and personally killed a thousand krauts. He was from my parents generation and went to high school with my mother in a small town in western Illinois. After the war he came home and became a pharmacist on the GI Bill and opened a drug store.

Every year when the Detroit Tigers would come to Chicago to play the White Sox, he would come with his whole family to visit for a few days to take in the series at Old Comisky Park. Only White Sox fans can appreciated the significance of this factoid.

It was this great war hero, along with my father and mother, who taught me to revile and loath Registered Democrats. In fact, it was this great man, a hero of the Battle of the Bulge, who coined the term "vermin scum" to accurately describe Registered Democrats.

So just remember that when you use the term "vermin scum" to describe our proggie Democrat friends here on these message boards, you are following in the footsteps of a true Hero of the Republic who personally killed a thousand Nazi krauts back in WWII.

I actually kinda liked the Detroit Tigers.

Denny McLain, Mickey Lolich, AL Kline. WLLIE Horton.

They had a Lotta character.
& lot of good players. I don't think they've won since then have they?

I guess you saw Ferguson Jenkins play in his prime eh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Vermin scum is so appropriate to describe the leftoid filth around here

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was under the impression that the Democrats saved America during the Great Depression Bigly.

Is that the case?

No? Yes? Maybe?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What about the righties here who love and revere Nazis?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why wouldn't we? They faught to eradictate the loony leftist shite which you SJW's support.

America nearly sided with the Germans, but Zionist interference put a stop to that and so here we are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean the ones who arent even Americans?!

Gee I wonder!!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What about them? The man I was talking about would have said he fought to let them believe whatever they wish. He fought for their freedom.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Post WWII America was still scrambling to fix racial inequality and the housing crisis.

Sad!

Post WWII America was still scrambling to fix racial inequality and the housing crisis.