21 sniveling GOP cowards

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, what you imagined anyway but then again if someone asks why bother with well known partisan outlets which peddle trash then you wrongly claim “circular reasoning”. So what does that say about your abilities to figure out fallacies?

It says only that (because I respected you too much to feel I needed to draw you a picture) you have drawn another incorrect conclusion about where your circular reasoning is to be seen.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why waste time on a well known peddler of partisan hackery? If you enjoy consuming the intellectual equivalent of junk food then enjoy, I guess, but I find garbage in equals garbage out.
Not sure what people are going to do without Trump?.. He's lost the election and the TDS keeps flooooowing... LOL

I KNOW! Cons are so different. They stopped shrieking about Obama the second Trump "won" the election in 2016. They sure accepted his defeat immediately in 2020, and Trump has been cooperating with transition efforts like a big boy, so there's nothing to see here. Learn from cons, peeps!
Fuck you for categorizing people... You're a conceded nutcase!...If I had to guess.. I'd say you went right from college to a job and have NO life experiences... I could be wrong.. but that's how you come across here. Everyone has different opinions based on their experience.. and when you don't agree with their opinion you become a snobby bitch and start with your rhetoric.. You need to grow the fuck up.. You are ugly on the inside... just rotting away.. .:Welcome8:
Should be conceited nutcase.......Dont want you to jump all over me for a misspelled word...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why waste time on a well known peddler of partisan hackery? If you enjoy consuming the intellectual equivalent of junk food then enjoy, I guess, but I find garbage in equals garbage out.
Not sure what people are going to do without Trump?.. He's lost the election and the TDS keeps flooooowing... LOL

I KNOW! Cons are so different. They stopped shrieking about Obama the second Trump "won" the election in 2016. They sure accepted his defeat immediately in 2020, and Trump has been cooperating with transition efforts like a big boy, so there's nothing to see here. Learn from cons, peeps!
Fuck you for categorizing people... You're a conceded nutcase!...If I had to guess.. I'd say you went right from college to a job and have NO life experiences... I could be wrong.. but that's how you come across here. Everyone has different opinions based on their experience.. and when you don't agree with their opinion you become a snobby bitch and start with your rhetoric.. You need to grow the fuck up.. You are ugly on the inside... just rotting away.. .:Welcome8:
Lovely as always, sweety. You make sure the new people feel welcome! :Lovin1:
I wish we had less people exactly like you.
I dont care what your opinion is....how's that? :)

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Lovely as always, sweety. You make sure the new people feel welcome! :Lovin1:
I wish we had less people exactly like you.
I dont care what your opinion is....how's that? :)
I know, you rather fantasize about me naked... We have all seen the filthy fantasies you photoshopped...

You're sick in the mind.... And soooo in love with me :Lovin1:

Q

Banned

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No....actually i cant....ive been without internet all day...Im using my tAb, which i cant type for shit on....so you are in luck ...lol

Q

Banned
No....actually i cant....ive been without internet all day...Im using my tAb, which i cant type for shit on....so you are in luck ...lol
Keep up the disconnection from the internet! It makes the lives of a lot of people better :Lovin1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha....Are you STILL butthurt.?....Come on Maxis...its all in fun :D

Q

Banned
Hahahaha....Are you STILL butthurt.?....Come on Maxis...its all in fun :D
It's @maxis735 ! Try to learn it.
And I am just having fun, you are the stupid bitch that took SIX FUCKING MONTHS to find out my avatar was Willem....
SIX FUCKING MONTHS! How stupid is that??????????

Oh, and what do you think about the GOP? To stay ontopic...

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard
You're a conceded nutcase

*Conceited. But then conservatives are demonstrably anti-education and anti-literacy.
I corrected myself, asswipe ..for this very reason...lmfao!....Thanks for proving my point, bitch...:facepalm: And, ill repeat myself....STOP categorizing people...I have been a swing voter all my life....
Clearly you were not astute enough to know how to edit your post, but instead to display hostility in advance of your deserved mocking for lack of awareness. Hell, I've been here MAYBE a week and I saw the edit feature.

~in fact, i just used it and it was very easy.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jfc.....you are boring.....Read the posts next time and save yourself the trouble of correcting me when i already did so :)

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
That's fine, if circular argument is your forte. But still no comment on the assertions of the original story, I see.

I say that as someone who was a registered Dem for 26 years until about two months ago. At the end of the day they had just gotten to loony tunes for someone like me.

5IpKS2R.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive been a swing voter....no lie....I voted for obama over that dumb fuck Bush....dont care if you believe me or not.......you categorize people into 2 groups anyways....like i cant have thoughts/beliefs that sway to the left?...Really?......LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is the sewage leak of terminal TDS-suffering SJWS from (C)ucks (B)eing (T)riggered still seeping in onto here?

Time to unleash some Commie repellent, (otherwise known as soap)....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I voted for obama over that dumb fuck Bush....

Interesting, which election was this?
I meant McCain and Palin... I forgot which REPUBLICAN I hated worse... AND.. if I had to do it over today.. I would probably still vote for Obama over McCain (if he were alive).. even though he was a shit President. I normally vote for the guy/woman that I think will do the best job. It used to be that socially, I was a moderate dem and financially, a moderate republican. But now, the left has veered WAAAAY too far to the left... There would have to be a pretty HORRIBLE Republican for me not to vote for one.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you ever voted for a Republican?? If so, which one?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, I liked Trump for a President.. BUT.. I TRULY could NOT STAND his rhetoric... I COULD NOT listen to him speak.. AT ALL!! If there had been a GOOD moderate Democrat this time.. I probably would have voted for him/her. Truth.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think people sold this country out, tbh.. Electing a subpar politician like Biden JUST to get rid of Trump... I couldn't do that.
.:(