23 die in Norway and another 10 in Germany after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm happy to die between here and then... then being when they have definitive long term results for their vaccines.

I have no time for their false conjectures now.

98% survival rate don't forget.

Yes, but it can leave you a long hauler.

I have a 35 year old friend who lives in Washington. She caught it. She has no underlying conditions. Never smoked or used drugs and doesnt drink.

Shes in heart failure. Right now. Shes getting a cath in her heart.

She should have drank and smoked more...

If it mutates and gets worse instead of weaker, we need to start using crack.

Fucking NOTHING kills crack heads. I knew a crack head who took 7 bullets and was stabbed 3 times. Didnt even go to the hospital right away.

One time Big saw a NYC crack head get hit by a fucking train.....and just got up and started asking for change.

Crack. I'm sayin.

Addicts are survivors...

Like cockroaches. :Lovin1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm happy to die between here and then... then being when they have definitive long term results for their vaccines.

99.something in my age group.. if I died because of this bullshit virus, I would haunt the earth in shame.

I want to be infected... bring it on!

I thought you over 50's were a slightly higher risk rate. :Grin3:

Not even close, but my wife is... she wants to catch this virus too....

Why? Confused 5

To get it over with.

Most medical professionals are feeling that way right now.

Well if you believe the hype, they could catch it again and it be more serious a second time.

Personally, I'm happy hibernating until all this shite passes over.

Prior non human test cases that were vaccinated with experimental coronavirus vaccines died horrible deaths when different waves (mutations) came through.

Their own bodies attacked and killed them...

If the protein isnt perfect, it will help the virus. You could end up getting much sicker than you would have without it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients,' say health officials

Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths all nursing home patients apparently related to the side effects of the shots, Norwegian health officials said.

Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients, Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said in a Friday statement.

The news comes just over a week after officials reported the deaths of just two nursing home residents after they received the Pfizer jab.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Er2eafMVkAQI8f5

Norway is probably just more honest about reporting these mishaps than other nations where corporatism has more control over the media and its citizens. It's likely happening elsewhere but the authorities just don't want to admit it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

99.something in my age group.. if I died because of this bullshit virus, I would haunt the earth in shame.

Why? Confused 5

To get it over with.

Well if you believe the hype, they could catch it again and it be more serious a second time.

Prior non human test cases that were vaccinated with experimental coronavirus vaccines died horrible deaths when different waves (mutations) came through.

If the protein isnt perfect, it will help the virus. You could end up getting much sicker than you would have without it.

Much like the 2008-2009 flu vaccine I got before returning to South America and single handedly infecting an otherwise clean region of half a million with the Swine Flu... and that link was published in medical journals..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The pneumonia vaccine is a good one to get right now.

I drug my mothers ass in for that last week.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why? Confused 5

To get it over with.

Much like the 2008-2009 flu vaccine I got before returning to South America and single handedly infecting an otherwise clean region of half a million with the Swine Flu... and that link was published in medical journals..

You gotta send me that citation!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
'Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients,' say health officials

Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths all nursing home patients apparently related to the side effects of the shots, Norwegian health officials said.

Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients, Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said in a Friday statement.

The news comes just over a week after officials reported the deaths of just two nursing home residents after they received the Pfizer jab.

Er2eafMVkAQI8f5

Norway is probably just more honest about reporting these mishaps than other nations where corporatism has more control over the media. It's likely happening elsewhere ut they don't want to admit it.

Agreed Joseph..... the US is arguably one of the worst countries in terms of completely unreliable and compromised mainstream media coverage and reporting.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Likewise, the Western media continue to deny and insist that the coronavirus did not originate in a Wuhan lab even though China deliberately covered up the problem and no outsiders have been allowed in to investigate what happened. About the only news media organization which has considered this possibility is the one mainstream media and the establishment continually discredit - FOX NEWS.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why? Confused 5

To get it over with.

I'll have to find it again... those that got that injection became more susceptible to the Swine Flu...

I had the Swine Flu bad.... to the point where I spent a week mostly sitting in an on demand hot water heated shower on a plastic deck chair I dragged in, and just puked and shit a fifth of my bodyweight. I've never experienced anything like it before or after.

Obviously I recovered, eventually getting back home, and a close co-worker's wife was paralysed by the same shot.

Half her body became dead.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Likewise, the Western media continue to deny and insist that the coronavirus did not originate in a Wuhan lab even though China deliberately covered up the problem and no outsiders have been allowed in to investigate what happened. About the only news media organization which has considered this possibility is the one mainstream media and the establishment continually discredit - FOX NEWS.

Our corporate media is a propaganda arm of the establishment. Even Fox is on that leash.

That's why I dont even bother with them. You can tell just based on the language they use that its bullshit divisive sociopathy driving them. And money.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why? Confused 5

To get it over with.

I'll have to find it again... those that got that injection became more susceptible to the Swine Flu...

I had the Swine Flu bad.... to the point where I spent a week mostly sitting in an on demand hot water heated shower on a plastic deck chair I dragged in, and just puked and shit a fifth of my bodyweight. I've never experienced anything like it before or after.

Obviously I recovered, eventually getting back home, and a close co-worker's wife was paralysed by the same shot.

Half her body became dead.

I caught swine flu and spent a full 24 hours puking and shitting and pleading with Jesus.

It took a week to feel better.....but that initial 24 hours was pure hell. I felt like my guts were liquifying.

I know it was H1N1 for fact, my doctor tested me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the major reason the mainstream media and the Establishment won't admit the possibility that COVID-19 is a bioweapon is they don't wanna rock the boat. There are trillions of dollars in trade deals with China & if people in other countries began to think that China either accidentally or deliberately poisoned the rest of the world, there'd be a stampede out of China. Of course this would have a detrimental effect on the economy and especially the corporate bottom line - profits.

No can't have that. That would anger China Inc and our Corporate Masters.

Likewise, the Establishment won't readily admit botched COVID vaccinations either.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Injecting any substance into one’s body that hasn’t been tried and tested over an adequate period of time, preferably a number of years, is just plain ludicrous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Biggie Smiles I see you liked this post.

But afraid you are not allowed to die anywhere between anything. Except my white cracker thighs.

So take it back, sir!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But afraid you are not allowed to die anywhere between anything. Except my white cracker thighs.

So take it back, sir!
Home sweet home. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Injecting any substance into one’s body that hasn’t been tried and tested over an adequate period of time, preferably a number of years, is just plain ludicrous.

You weenis!

Are you guys this worried about it? If it makes any difference, a Corona virus vaccine has been getting researched and worked on since SARS in 2003.

I get it, though. I cant say I'm totally confident in it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So take it back, sir!
Home sweet home. Lol

That's right

Right where you belong. :Lovin1:

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You weenis!

Are you guys this worried about it? If it makes any difference, a Corona virus vaccine has been getting researched and worked on since SARS in 2003.

There’s Covid strain mutation already, so one vaccine won’t work against a different strain. That’s why there is still no cure for the common cold, as there are over 170 strains. In Australia we have the American mutation (from the military) and UK mutation (tourism) starting to cause havoc.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You weenis!

There’s Covid strain mutation already, so one vaccine won’t work against a different strain. That’s why there is still no cure for the common cold, as there are over 170 strains. In Australia we have the American mutation (from the military) and UK mutation (tourism) starting to cause havoc.

Well the faceless and nameless experts have evidently claimed the vaccine will cover the mutated strain.

Though I have not looked at any of the research yet myself. I have heard that the vaccine will likely need to be an annual shot that gets somewhat altered every year like the influence.

But again I havent yet read any of the research. I am pretty put off by this...but I think that's because my political biases are making me uncomfortable. The narratives are pretty off putting.

It sucks that I have to work so hard to seperate it from politics.....but that's unfortunately how it is now. It's so bad that I'm literally repulsed by anything left. And anything too right....or more accurately anything Qish.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My hesitation has nothing to do with politics. Big Pharma is a malignant corporate phenomenon that knows no party lines and I do not trust them with my life. They are all about profits, and they lie and cheat and expend people's lives in that pursuit. @Dove I don't know why you would immediately swing to the left to place blame. SMH

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My hesitation has nothing to do with politics. Big Pharma is a malignant corporate phenomenon that knows no party lines and I do not trust them with my life. They are all about profits, and they lie and cheat and expend people's lives in that pursuit.

They Murder their enemies too.

They send out hit squads on those who threaten their hegemony, profits and influence.

This guy made his fortune producing generic drugs which undercut Big Pharma's profits, and ended up dead in a noose along with his wife.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My hesitation has nothing to do with politics. Big Pharma is a malignant corporate phenomenon that knows no party lines and I do not trust them with my life. They are all about profits, and they lie and cheat and expend people's lives in that pursuit. @Dove I don't know why you would immediately swing to the left to place blame. SMH

I literally pointed out left and right.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My hesitation has nothing to do with politics. Big Pharma is a malignant corporate phenomenon that knows no party lines and I do not trust them with my life. They are all about profits, and they lie and cheat and expend people's lives in that pursuit.

They Murder their enemies too.

They send out hit squads on those who threaten their hegemony, profits and influence.

This guy made his fortune producing generic drugs which undercut Big Pharma's profits, and ended up dead in a noose along with his wife.

Do you know about the very, very, very bizarre Spreckels Mansion deaths? That guy was also a pharma CEO, whose company made Restalyn, a highly profitable and also deadly drug. His company was bought out right after these weird ass deaths.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, but you know the Q people are in no way involved in this. That was just a throw away. And you're repulsed by ANYTHING left, but on the right, only if it's TOO right. Wow. Big of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, but you know the Q people are in no way involved in this. That was just a throw away.

Oh yes they are.

It's the insults flung at people I cannot stand. You have those on the left tearing people to shreds if they are worried about the vaccine. I've seen them calling anyone a "covidiot", a conspiracy theorist(even they are just concerned about this vaccine) and worst.....they go off about how anyone who refuses the vaccine(or doesnt wear a mask) shouldnt receive medical attention if they get sick.

Then on the right you have people who call people libtarded, a sheeple, living in fear and the usual if they are getting the vaccine. And they get pretty confrontational. I have in laws who are all on that Q shit and I fucking hate it. Believe me its enough to be repulsive.

The shits ridiculously political.

Everything on the left is too left right now. At least I'm honest about my biases. Would you rather I denied them?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, but you know the Q people are in no way involved in this. That was just a throw away.

Oh yes they are.

It's the insults flung at people I cannot stand. You have those on the left tearing people to shreds if they are worried about the vaccine. I've seen them calling anyone a "covidiot", a conspiracy theorist(even they are just concerned about this vaccine) and worst.....they go off about how anyone who refuses the vaccine(or doesnt wear a mask) shouldnt receive medical attention if they get sick.

Then on the right you have people who call people libtarded, a sheeple, living in fear and the usual if they are getting the vaccine. And they get pretty confrontational. I have in laws who are all on that Q shit and I fucking hate it. Believe me its enough to be repulsive.

Everything on the left is too left right now. At least I'm honest about my biases. Would you rather I denied them?

OMG, Dove. That is proof positive that you just don't pay any attention when cons go off on insulting liberals. They are vile, but you don't see it, because you heart is filled with hatred for the left. Jesus H Christ. Pay attention now and then. READ what Smegma and Arms Dealer Brat and Lokbrain and Rigid Reggie and others actually say. Their vocabulary is hateful as fuck, and it's pretty damn typical of the right. How is the left any worse than the right?

BTW, the DNC is not very left at all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did I miss the part where boogyjews made the shots, gave the shots, or how they made it to promote race mixing? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh yes they are.

OMG, Dove. That is proof positive that you just don't pay any attention when cons go off on insulting liberals. They are vile, but you don't see it, because you heart is filled with hatred for the left. Jesus H Christ. Pay attention now and then. READ what Smegma and Arms Dealer Brat and Lokbrain and Rigid Reggie and others actually say. Their vocabulary is hateful as fuck, and it's pretty damn typical of the right. How is the left any worse than the right?

BTW, the DNC is not very left at all.

I see what they say. Why do you think I dont pay attention?

Have you seen when they say why they do this?

Do you see how they get spoken too? Lok is an intentionally inflammatory poster. Gurk is definitely not a hateful person at all.

I dont hate anyone, Lotus. I have leftist friends and we talk about politics just fine. Our common grounds are established.

Have you known any of these guys outside of political fights? Do you think they are dead serious about everything they post in these encounters? I've watched them try to explain their position and get met with circular gaslighty responses and insults. Like Seamajor and the wall. Sea also thinks Trump should go to prison for the Covid deaths. And Holiday has lashed out at me with hatred unproked as well. Yanno it's like I dont think those three (Admin, Holiday and Sea) CAN make any sort of respectful argue. It honestly appears their entire position is rooted on hate. Hate of Truml and hate for those who voted for Trump.

I've never dumped a friend or estranged a family member over different political opinions, but it's been done to me.

In my lived experience, I see a lot of hatefulness and not much effort to understand others coming from the left. Or DNC or whatever you call it.

And you are left and saying there is no real left in America....so you know there is a problem.

It really disturbed me very deeply to see a bunch of people in one of the more left leaning boards I'm on talking about how people who dont take Covid serious shouldnt get medical attention if they catch it. I actually jumped in that one and none of them stopped to consider what they were saying. They were saying nurses should go through patients socail media and if any conspiracies were found, or they refused masks or refused the shot, the patient should be DENIED CARE.

I can definitely see what the guys you listed are saying. Perhaps I empathize more with them because I've been on the receiving end of hatred from who lean left so often.....and I never start off being mean or nasty and I still get it flung at me.

Last edited: