4/20 Happy 133rd Birthday To The Immortal Fuhrer

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
May his spirit and vision live on and continue to inspire every red blooded White Nationalist alive today.

White Pride World Wide

Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg

14/88

yes.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought today was when niggers got extra stinky from smokin all them blunts? BIG SMILE!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought today was when niggers got extra stinky from smokin all them blunts? BIG SMILE!

Did I ever tell you how back 2002 I went to a concert with my ex husband and a group of his friends on 4/20.....only to find out after we arrived that it was a party for Hitlers birthday and it was a bunch of skin heads and skin head music bands at a smaller venue that had media press there? Oh and some of the people there thought I was mixed?

Great times lol. I never went anywhere with them again without specifics lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
May his spirit and vision live on and continue to inspire every red blooded White Nationalist alive today.

White Pride World Wide

Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg

14/88

yes.jpg

I read somewhere that Hitlers remains are in Russia.....but that's not a total certainty.

What do you think? Are his bones stashed in Russia? Or I think it was just the skull?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Did I ever tell you how back 2002 I went to a concert with my ex husband and a group of his friends on 4/20.....only to find out after we arrived that it was a party for Hitlers birthday and it was a bunch of skin heads and skin head music bands at a smaller venue that had media press there? Oh and some of the people there thought I was mixed?

Next year poofer and murdoch will be poasting that you attended white supremacist events and poark will be reccing them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Next year poofer and murdoch will be poasting that you attended white supremacist events and poark will be reccing them.

Bahahaha you are so right :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hitler was a genocidal monster who led Germany to its worst military defeat in a War it should have won. His amateurish meddling on the Russian Front cost Germany World War II. Had Hitler listened to his generals in the battles of Moscow & Stalingrad, Germany would have defeated the USSR in World War II.

Germany had Stalin and the USSR on the ropes. They were ready to capitulate but Hitler made some key tactical mistakes & errors.

Hitler is arguably History's Greatest Failure.

Sorry Hitler fans. Have to tell it like it is.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Hitler was a genocidal monster who led Germany to its worst military defeat in a War it should have won. His amateurish meddling on the Russian Front cost Germany World War II. Had Hitler listened to his generals in the battles of Moscow & Stalingrad, Germany would have defeated the USSR in World War II.

Germany had Stalin and the USSR on the ropes. They were ready to captivate but Hitler made some key tactical mistakes & errors.

I will agree that Russia was a huge tactical mistake for the Third Reich. Hindsight is always 20/20 though...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Germany had Stalin and the USSR on the ropes. They were ready to captivate but Hitler made some key tactical mistakes & errors.

I will agree that Russia was a huge tactical mistake for the Third Reich. Hindsight is always 20/20 though...

Actually Mel, attacking Russia itself was not the mistake. It was the way they went about it. And Given Stalins own imperial ambitions Germany was not entirety wrong about the USSR. Many nations willingly sided with Germany like Romania Hungary, the Czechs Yugos Finns. And they were all overun by the true Huns of the East.

The USSR is as at least much to blame for WWII as Germany. Many who were occupied by Germany and the USSR said the Russians were much worse of the 2.

Just like the Ukraine today Russian soldiers were known as the rapists of Europe.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Actually Mel, attacking Russia itself was not the mistake. It was the way they went about it. And Given Stalins own imperial ambitions Germany was not entirety wrong about the USSR. Many nations willingly sided with Germany like Romania Hungary, the Czechs Yugos Finns. And they were all overun by the true Huns of the East.

The USSR is as at least much to blame for WWII as Germany. Many who were occupied by Germany and the USSR said the Russians were much worse of the 2.

Just like the Ukraine today Russian soldiers were known as the rapists of Europe.
You're not wrong... In WWII, even many Russians welcomed the Nazi regime in with open arms, since their lives were so shitty, any change was better than no change.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't blame today's Ukraine for fighting back. Stalin destroyed their economy and people before World War II so the Ukrainians don't forget. Their alliance with Hitler was justified because of the HoldoMar in which millions of Ukrainians were killed by Russian troops. Russia has always been the aggressor with respect to the Ukraine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe Russia's atrocities in the Ukraine should lead Historians to revise their accounts of World War II & reveal the USSR for the monstrosity that it was.

Russia has gotten off easy all these decades & been given a free pass in the history books.

It's time to take that pass away from them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Historians have been told to only care if there's Jews involved, so good luck there...

The history of WWII is not as Black & White as it has been portrayed by Hollywood.

It was similar to WWI because secret alliances also caused it. The allies declared war on Germany for invading Poland but didn't do the same to the USSR which also invaded it.

So it would appear that the British weren't really fighting for democracy and Poland freedom at all.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

White Pride World Wide

Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg

14/88

yes.jpg

I read somewhere that Hitlers remains are in Russia.....but that's not a total certainty.

What do you think? Are his bones stashed in Russia? Or I think it was just the skull?

I honestly think he escaped to Argentina with the rest of the Nazi top brass.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bwahahaha! I don't understand where this "mixed" thing comes from.... you just look like a typical whitey with dark hair lol.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bahahaha you are so right :LOL3:

I notice Mongtini gets particularly bitchy over the Nazi thing, is it because his ex was a negress?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Germany had Stalin and the USSR on the ropes. They were ready to capitulate but Hitler made some key tactical mistakes & errors.

Thanks for that CNN report, Joe.

Can we expect some more anti-Russia hysteria later?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stalin was no better if that makes you feel better @Aryan.

And the Allies (Britain/France) were at least partly responsible for WWII as well. The way the history of that time is written seems a bit too cute in order to fit a neat package for the victors.

You're right. I am no fan of Vladimir Putin. His War in the Ukraine is reminiscent of the USSR's invasion of the Baltic countries, Poland & Finland in 1939 for which they were never held accountable. The allies demanded that Germany be punished for its transgressions but not the USSR/Russia. Subsequently they let the delinquent child in the room get away with murder & today they are deploying their Old tricks in the Ukraine. Russia hasn't changed. They are the same rape apes as their grandfathers were in WWII.

For that reason Historians should take away their historical 'good guy' status in World War II. That history should be revised & rewritten. It's time to revoke Russia's free pass in that conflict.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe Russia's atrocities in the Ukraine should lead Historians to revise their accounts of World War II & reveal the USSR for the monstrosity that it was.

Russia has gotten off easy all these decades & been given a free pass in the history books.

It's time to take that pass away from them.

People have pointed this out many times. How so much focused in placed on the evil the nazi regime and holocaust was.....to the total exclusion of the evils of the USSR and communism. Communism killed a lot more people amd caused a lot of mass suffering and death. But we do not talk about it like we talk about Hitler.....and its VERY deserving of the same disdain and warnings.

I think it's because it would be impossible to sell communism to westerners had we all been taught about it properly.

We focus on Hitler.....and that's okay. Learning from history is nessesary. But Stalin and communism is a huge lesson as well. And we have Americans sold on the hell that is communism. Thinking all the history of it is "capitalist propaganda" :Antagonize: :Crazy:

Communism and Stalin get that "pass" because powerful people want to lure us into communism. It would be far more difficult to do that if the history of communism was taught and taught honestly and earnestly like the nazi regime is taught. There are many grown ass people on the left who completely deny that the nazis were socailists. They actually believe that its "capitalist propaganda", that Hitler was a "capitalist" and the nazi regime was not socailist. So even the focus on Hitler and nazis isnt presented honestly. Criticism of socailism and communism would make it harder to sell to the west so the way these things are presented to us is with bias.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And the Allies (Britain/France) were at least partly responsible for WWII as well. The way the history of that time is written seems a bit too cute in order to fit a neat package for the victors.

You're right. I am no fan of Vladimir Putin. His War in the Ukraine is reminiscent of the USSR's invasion of the Baltic countries, Poland & Finland in 1939 for which they were never held accountable. The allies demanded that Germany be punished for its transgressions but not the USSR/Russia. Subsequently they let the delinquent child in the room get away with murder & today they are deploying their Old tricks in the Ukraine. Russia hasn't changed. They are the same rape apes as their grandfathers were in WWII.

For that reason Historians should take away their historical 'good guy' status in World War II. That history should be revised & rewritten. It's time to revoke Russia's free pass in that conflict.

Well if you dig into WW2 Russia doesnt have a "good guy" status in history.

I'm telling you its taught in a way that allows a sales pitch for socailism and communism. So the way the topics are presented in schools and the mainstream reflect that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well if you dig into WW2 Russia doesnt have a "good guy" status in history.

I'm telling you its taught in a way that allows a sales pitch for socailism and communism. So the way the topics are presented in schools and the mainstream reflect that.

Russia's atrocities in the Ukraine is exactly what the Red Army had done to European citizens since World War II. Finland, Poland, the Baltic countries. Mass rape of women, preying on children, even resorting to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! & murdering them. The world is mortified by their actions but they've been doing this to others for at least 80 years. Putin is a monster who must be held accountable for international war crimes.

Now the World knows the truth about them.

And to think North Americans get so upset at a guy for merely staring or touching inappropriately. Russia manhandles, rapes, beats & even murders women. And they think nothing of it.

The Russians must laugh at our laws.