5 Million Right To Life Christians Pray For Oklahoma Governor To Spare The Lives of these Condemned Men.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He killed the women as they begged for their lives, FUCK HIM! All this moaning about injections, they should just bring back hanging...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is just wondering if he can suck the guys cock before they execute him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just kidding...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why would anyone want this guys life spared?

So you only think innocent human beings should be brutally slaughtered. You want sociopaths spared and innocent humans treated like trash.

There is no hypocrisy here. Pro lifers are not opposed to death penalty given to brutal murderers. They oppose the death penalty given to innocent humans.

The opposite of what you guys want.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He killed the women as they begged for their lives, FUCK HIM! All this moaning about injections, they should just bring back hanging...

This is who they advocate for. Brutal murderers.

The innocent are garbage to them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Shirl Pilcher, the sister of McElyea, witnessed Grant’s execution and said her family finally felt justice had been served.

“Although Donald Grant’s execution does not bring Brenda back, it allows us all to finally move forward knowing justice was served,” Pilcher said, according to The Associated Press.

So he shot and stabbed two women. Lower income women.

No wonder the left thinks he should have been spared. They are proving they dont care about male violence towards women unless it's a while male who doesnt fall into their "specail" groups. Like black men or men who self identify as women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Point soars 500 yards right out of the park.

No it didnt.

You think people who oppose abortion are "hypocrites" because they dont protest executions of viscious brutal murderers.

Because YOU dont get the point.

YOU may not be able to think critically enough to see a difference between killing a completely innocent human being who did nothing but exist and justice being served against a murderer who took two innocent lives.....but that does not make pro lifers hypocrites.

So your point is ridiculous. You are saying that people who oppose the killing of innocent human beings are hypocrites because they dont oppose the killing of brutal murderers via the death penalty.

Plenty of you try to make this argument and none of you take the time to understand why its garbage. And it's actually frightening that anyone could be confused on this.

Pro lifers are against the abortion industry. They oppose the legal killing of INNOCENT human beings for profit.

So explain why you think they should be opposing this man facing the death penatly because he brutally murdered two innocent women?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You either believe every life is a gift from god, and is there fore sacred, or you don't.

Not at all. That's YOUR opinion.

And on that same logic, you either believe lives should be spared or you dont.

Legal killing of innocent human beings is what pro lifers oppose. They do not and never have opposed brutal murderers receiving the death penalty.

You are trying to place an innocent, completely helpless little human on the level of a psychopath who ripped the lives away from two innocent women.

This distinction between this evil piece of shit and an innocent little human being exists and matters.

Every human being should have equal human rights and when they violate the human rights of others they forfeit their own. That is justice.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You either believe every life is a gift from god, and is there fore sacred, or you don't.

Not at all. That's YOUR opinion.

And on that same logic, you either believe lives should be spared or you dont.

Legal killing of innocent human beings is what pro lifers oppose. They do not and never have opposed brutal murderers receiving the death penalty.

You are trying to place an innocent, completely helpless little human on the level of a psychopath who ripped the lives away from two innocent women.

This distinction between this evil piece of shit and an innocent little human being exists and matters.

Every human being should have equal human rights and when they violate the human rights of others they forfeit their own. That is justice.
you realize you are trying to reason with a complete fucking imbecile who is incapable of such higher operations, don't you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Despite what gibbering liberal morons like admin and the rest of these looney misits try to declare ; Here's what level headed conservatives actually believe.

Murder is murder. Whether it is being done on a battle field during a time of war, in a maximum security prison as a consequence to a heinous crime or at the alter of personal convenience inside a selfish cunt's womb is inconsequential. It's murder.

However, you'll get no sympathy from us for some scumbag who had it coming and THAT, you dumb fucking cock licking asshead is the point

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont normally post pictures of my kids on forums but this

20220128-115302.jpg

Is my youngest, Squish. About 9 weeks old. She was a little bean. This is the same exact little human that is sitting next to me right now doing math on her tablet with her cat curled up next to her.

How could anyone think this little person in that picture is the same as a brutal murderer? That her life is less valuable than a fucking merciless demon who slaughtered two innocent women?

Do they just not grasp the concept of justice? That there is a difference between an innocent human being and a brutal piece of shit who destroys the lives of others?

What did this little one do? You support the death penatly for these little ones just because they exist but are offended when actual savages get the death penalty after committing brutalities against other humans. It's almost like leftists just hate innocent humans.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Despite what gibbering liberal morons like admin and the rest of these looney misits try to declare ; Here's what level headed conservatives actually believe.

Murder is murder. Whether it is being done on a battle field during a time of war, in a maximum security prison as a consequence to a heinous crime or at the alter of personal convenience inside a selfish cunt's womb is inconsequential. It's murder.

However, you'll get no sympathy from us for some scumbag who had it coming and THAT, you dumb fucking cock licking asshead is the point

I fully stand that we all should have equal human rights.

And when someone viciously violates the human rights of another person via a brutal heinous crime....they forfeited their own rights and justice demands payment.

We have charges that fit accidental deaths and unintended murder, self defense ...et. There is a lot of nuance here.

But when someone intentionally brutalizes another human being, yeah justice needs to be served. It's the foundation of a civil society.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And when someone viciously violates the human rights of another person via a brutal heinous crime....they forfeited their own rights and justice demands payment.

We have charges that fit accidental deaths and unintended murder, self defense ...et. There is a lot of nuance here.

But when someone intentionally brutalizes another human being, yeah justice needs to be served. It's the foundation of a civil society.
It still rests in God's hands to be the ultimate Judge and

I get all that, but at the end of the day it is still the sole responsibility of God himself to be the judge and executioner. Unless it's a case of self defense it's murder. The state technically murdered this guy. True he had it coming but that doesn't discount the fact that this was a deliberate act that the parties involved will ultimately have to answer for to the Creator himself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It still rests in God's hands to be the ultimate Judge and

I get all that, but at the end of the day it is still the sole responsibility of God himself to be the judge and executioner. Unless it's a case of self defense it's murder. The state technically murdered this guy. True he had it coming but that doesn't discount the fact that this was a deliberate act that the parties involved will ultimately have to answer for to the Creator himself.

It's totally just to send them directly to God to deal with.

Remember it was God who ordained the death penatly.

My stance is its reserved for those who commit brutal, heinous crimes.

What are we gonna do with these people? We cannot have them in society. If we keep them in prison they are just using resources we could use for actual human beings.

Cold I know but I have no sympathy or good will towards demons. None. The death penalty is a good deterrent and it helps the families of those who were victimized.