BURN IN HELL, NIGGER!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad they dont lynch this nigger from a light pole! I'm so thankful tho that Mericuh is sooo fucking hatefull towards 110% of niggers that they're gonna "murder" this poor ol innocent din doo nuffins nigger! WOOT!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Grant admitted killing Brenda McElyea and Felicia Suzette Smith so that there would be no witnesses to his robbery of the Del City hotel. Court records show both women were shot and stabbed, and Smith was also bludgeoned. Prosecutors say both women also begged Grant to spare their lives before he killed them. "

^^^All 1000% lies! This was a good boi! They just killin him cause RAYCIS!!!!!

:Jammin:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin made a thread suggesting pro lifers should oppose this justice being served.

Because he understands nothing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Too bad they dont lynch this nigger from a light pole! I'm so thankful tho that Mericuh is sooo fucking hatefull towards 110% of niggers that they're gonna "murder" this poor ol innocent din doo nuffins nigger! WOOT!

"Grant admitted killing Brenda McElyea and Felicia Suzette Smith so that there would be no witnesses to his robbery of the Del City hotel. Court records show both women were shot and stabbed, and Smith was also bludgeoned. Prosecutors say both women also begged Grant to spare their lives before he killed them. "

My house nigger Treydolph agrees, INJECT that NIGGER he says!
etHTeUw.png

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My house nigger Treydolph agrees, INJECT that NIGGER he says!
etHTeUw.png
That pic was taken on Broadway in Nashville I believe.