If you're inclusive and you know it - burn a bible

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The thing I hate most about the bible other than being a man-made construct…is the blatant sexism. Even the chapters written by women were conveniently left out. Chicks rule!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Man made or not is irrelevant. they cry about banning books but burn bibles without hesitation and are applauded for it

tolerant left.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Man made or not is irrelevant. they cry about banning books but burn bibles without hesitation and are applauded for it

tolerant left.
I once smoked a bible. The papers are thin and roll a joint nicely. I used to be religious. When I read about a paedophile priest molesting a child I gave up the faith. That was when I was 16 years old. It’s all a load of bullshit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I once smoked a bible. The papers are thin and roll a joint nicely. I used to be religious. When I read about a paedophile priest molesting a child I gave up the faith. That was when I was 16 years old. It’s all a load of bullshit.
Most religion is absolute shit. 9 times out of 10 they are the worst and most hypocritical. No arguments there

Especially Catholics. They're the absolute bottom of the barrel

This doesn't detract from the authenticity of the bible tho - nor does it justify the cretins on the left destroying bibles while simultaneously whining hysterically that books on how to give blowjobs to adult males are not being made available in children's libraries

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well now that we have a child molester's perspective on the matter .............

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I rather hear about when you were the gang mascot. God hates you. Your little legs are proof.