50 Dead in NZ Mosque attack

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Although I’m worried about mass immigration into the West I find it hard to feel anything other than disgust at this cowardly attack on innocent people! I thought our values are what separates us from murderous third world savages?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I’m not the biggest fan of these people this is totally out of order. This make him no better than any isis freak and their brutal ways. Obviously he’s trying to start some kind of religious war, hopefully there won’t be any revenge attacks but I won’t hold my breath.shooting a woman on the floor who’s begging for help , he’s just a cunt.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The Rag Heads are coming- - - - - -

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
For years Muslim extremists have hit innocent targets in the West so what exactly did the Muslim community expect, no payback? This has been a long time coming. Muslims segregate themselves from whichever society they try to assimilate, wanting to make areas where they live 'no go' areas for non Muslims. They generate a feeling of 'mistrust' wherever they land and then try to blame all non Muslims for their situation. This is nothing to what Muslim extremists have done in the West and already the liberals and media are pandering to the Muslim communities. I may have felt some sympathy for them, but after what I've heard from the Muslim so-called leaders in the media over the last few hours, they can go to hell. Now the shoe is on the other foot they have started to show their true colour.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
HWLmqnF.gif

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
For years Muslim extremists have hit innocent targets in the West so what exactly did the Muslim community expect, no payback? This has been a long time coming. Muslims segregate themselves from whichever society they try to assimilate, wanting to make areas where they live 'no go' areas for non Muslims. They generate a feeling of 'mistrust' wherever they land and then try to blame all non Muslims for their situation. This is nothing to what Muslim extremists have done in the West and already the liberals and media are pandering to the Muslim communities. I may have felt some sympathy for them, but after what I've heard from the Muslim so-called leaders in the media over the last few hours, they can go to hell. Now the shoe is on the other foot they have started to show their true colour.

Probably Jews pretending to be Muslims to make them look bad.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Two tribes the world would be better without... I wish my Nazi propagandist Videos done something!

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Two tribes the world would be better without... I wish my Nazi propagandist Videos done something!

They aren't propaganda. They are zee troof! :LOL1:

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The Juden bombed Gaza yesterday probably killing hundreds of Muslims that are definitely impoverished in that area! WHERES THE FUCKIN OUTRAGE!?

Last edited:

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I guess I didn't know what I was talking about, as far as what happened.

A white supremacist shot up a mosque?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The two worlds have been in conflict for hundreds of years, how in fuck did all our goverments think we could all live happily side by side, it will never work, but now it’s too late.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This video seems to have broke websites with traffic...

they are shutting down sites and trying to force sub-forums to censor this, keep the masses blind..fuck them!!!

they say Facebook removed 1.5 million posts

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reddit

tumblr_poiqrzgz9C1ris16so2_1280.png

From the New Zealand government

tumblr_poiqrzgz9C1ris16so3_1280.png

NZ law since 1993

tumblr_poiqrzgz9C1ris16so1_1280.png

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw it and had to pause to grab a tissue to wipe the tears of laughter out of my eyes :LMAO:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Although I’m worried about mass immigration into the West I find it hard to feel anything other than disgust at this cowardly attack on innocent people! I thought our values are what separates us from murderous third world savages?

That's your western values of morality and decency your struggling with, I felt it too when she was on the ground, but you know, if blood is inevitable, let it be that of the enemy.
We die a slow death of a thousand cuts, incident after incident. Politicians talk while selling us out and waving them in, ..cut cut cut, we suffer.
Talking is futile, this guy was a sheepdog.
End result, 50 cunts who would have celebrated if it were a school full of ours that got shot up instead are now permanently removed from a utopia their type only wish to feast on like wolves let into the sheep pen unabated.
No appeals, talk of immigration, paperwork, and a million dollars of bullshit on how to deal with them, they are now DEAD, GONE AND DONE at the speed of a bullet, cost free. This is efficiency.