63 Congresspersons Unabashedly Express Their Support for Transputinist Autocracy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, conservatives know who marjorines their bread.
Keep Big Pharma profitable. To hell with the suffering masses.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now, the House
a measure to cap the price of insulin at $35 a month. And yet the loudest MAGA-ites all voted against HR 6833—the Affordable Insulin Now Act. Take a look at the roll call. Marjorie Taylor Greene voted “nay.” Madison Cawthorn and Lauren Boebert? Nay, nay. Paul Gosar, Louie Gohmert, and Matt Gaetz? Nay, nay, and nay.

You can argue that politicians of many different ideological hues are often corrupt (or simply insincere) and
. And that’s true. But these are supposed to be the hardest core—the GOP’s equivalent of Bernie or the Squad. And they couldn’t even vote to throw the tiniest bone to suffering people at the expense of corporate profits. (37.3 million Americans, or one in every 10 Americans, has diabetes,
.)

. etc...

Yeah, they're there for the working class American.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. They don't give a fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democRATs could fuck up a wet dream then create a government program to fix it by fucking it up worse. Finally, they'd wanna tax the cum stain.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
democRATs could fuck up a wet dream then create a government program to fix it by fucking it up worse. Finally, they'd wanna tax the cum stain.
You mean like Disantos creating a new government agency because Trump lost an election?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean like Disantos creating a new government agency because Trump lost an election?
No, I mean like creating a war on social ill dejour, making it worse, then taxing people more as a result of the associated failed programs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember just a few years ago when democRATs were in a tizzy about Eurotrashian NATO members not paying their fair share? Pepperidge Farms remembers, bitches!

And yet there is one subsidy many Americans don't realize they are getting - much of the World is propping up the United States by buying up its National Debt.

I guess they've adopted this 'too big ta fail' mentality.

So as long as America's friends keEP buying its the bills & debt they're in business.

I suppose it's a tradeoff.

Buy their debt but they keep these nations safe.

That's why I don't think America is going down anytime soon cuz it's friends won't let it.

Putin probably thought it was so he decided to challenge them but I guess he got much more than he bargained for. Russia's economy and military will be wrecked for a long time to come.

Only positive outcome can be if Putin & his entourage are purged completely from power and Russia starts over again....with new management.

Last edited: