71 year old in Illinois stabs Palestinian Mom and son

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"A 6-year-old boy was killed and his mother critically injured when they were stabbed by a man who targeted them because they were Muslim in the wake of the war between Israel and Hamas, police and relatives of the victims said.

The woman, 32, called 911 Saturday morning and told dispatchers that her landlord in southwest suburban Plainfield Township was attacking her with a knife, the Will County Sheriff’s Department said."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"A 6-year-old boy was killed and his mother critically injured when they were stabbed by a man who targeted them because they were Muslim in the wake of the war between Israel and Hamas, police and relatives of the victims said.

The woman, 32, called 911 Saturday morning and told dispatchers that her landlord in southwest suburban Plainfield Township was attacking her with a knife, the Will County Sheriff’s Department said."

DOK0qJ7.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's horrific.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The murderer is described in the article as "extremely religious." He was their landlord, so they stood no chance when he knocked on their door.

The attack comes as tensions in Gaza have escalated following the Oct. 7 attack on Israel by the militant group Hamas and retaliatory airstrikes. More than 2,670 Palestinians have been killed since the fighting erupted, and more than 1,400 Israelis have been killed, the vast majority of them civilians.

Rehab said harmful and “one-sided” rhetoric from the media has intensified prejudice and led to violence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The murderer is described in the article as "extremely religious." He was their landlord, so they stood no chance when he knocked on their door.
I hope he gets sentenced in a prison full of gangs from the Muslim Brotha' hood

He deserves what's coming to him.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope he gets sentenced in a prison full of gangs from the Muslim Brotha' hood

He deserves what's coming to him.
He apparently had some affection for this child he brutally murdered. He built the boy a tree house to play in on the property.

I hope he is experiencing guilt and remorse that is so overwhelming he wishes he were dead.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
There's no such thing as "Palestinian Americans" because there's no such place as "Palestine."

Too bad about the lady and the kid, though. I'm wondering if they are illegal alien criminals who shouldn't have been in our country in the first place.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There's no such thing as "Palestinian Americans" because there's no such place as "Palestine."

Too bad about the lady and the kid, though. I'm wondering if they are illegal alien criminals who shouldn't have been in our country in the first place.

Which would make the landlord an accessory via aiding/abetting/harboring.

The child who was murdered is 6 yo. There are no words.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Which would make the landlord an accessory via aiding/abetting/harboring.

The child who was murdered is 6 yo. There are no words.
So what's your point? The landlord is charged and will be convicted for the crime, unlike your Palestinian friends who raped that poor German girl to death at a music festival and then tossed her corpse into the back of a pickup truck and paraded it through the streets of Gaza to the joyful cheers of the Gaza "civilians."

Do you have any words for that, Murdy?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what's your point? The landlord is charged and will be convicted for the crime, unlike your Palestinian friends who raped that poor German girl to death at a music festival and then tossed her corpse into the back of a pickup truck and paraded it through the streets of Gaza to the joyful cheers of the Gaza "civilians."

Do you have any words for that, Murdy?

It's all despicable, dipshit.