A day in the life of a peaceful protest

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Leftwing activists are dangerous, unhinged, unreasonable and full of hatred and violence.

They actually believe they are above the law and entitled to be violent with not just police....but innocent citizens.

Fuck them. 200 percent. I dont feel bad for people who violently destroy communities, harm and kill innocent people who fighting a war against the rights of their own countrymen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We need more Kyle Rittenhouse's

EVERYONE these savage psychopaths attack should be a Kyle Rittenhouse.

I noticed an uptick in gun and ammo sales when these mobs started descending upon innocent communities and attacking innocent people.

Its plain obvious these people wont hesitate to beat you until you need a hospital, destroy your car, destroy your business and leave you with no way to fucking feed yourself. Theyll murder you or your child and not even CARE. Their hatefilled, mindless supporters wont care.

In fact they'll bury the story so you cant even talk about what theyve done to you and your family. Theyll actually harrass and bully people who DO try to talk about it. They WANT innocent people and the victims they leave to be terrified and silenced.

They are the epitome of unjust. They dont care about the severe injustices they inflict on innocent people.

These mobs murdered a little 8 year old girl. They gunned down the mothers car for no fucking reason and murdered that baby. And these pieces of sociopathic shit care more about hatred of other parties than they care about that life they mercilessly tore away.

And fuck them. Anyone who gets behind these savages and these people....are heartless and fucked up and willing to align with modern day nazis who murder children and innocent people.

It still makes me so angry.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't feel the least bit sorry when one of these so called peaceful protestors catches a bullet right to their face

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
As much as I look down upon that autistic little snot Greta Thunberg at least she fully stages her protests for theatrics value and no one gets hurt

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She's paid opposition and used as a tool for smoke and mirror distractions
Just like AOC

remember this?

maxresdefault.jpg

And hasn't given the first fuck since

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just like AOC

remember this?

maxresdefault.jpg

And hasn't given the first fuck since

That was actually an empty parking lot several miles from the inmate detention center. As always the same tards fell for it though. You can't fix stupid and they are as stupid as it gets.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just more peaceful demonstrations folks

nothing to see here. Tune into the Jan 6th dog and pony show instead

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Well, a famous politician has a great solution to people who try to do physical harm to you and your family:
"you shoot, shovel, and shut up"