A Final Goodbye from UncleDiLF

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
NM Just checked. It appears as though you can, but not with BF.
God compelled to answer this post of yours. This is just fucking outrageous! egregious, and so much more. I almost feel like banning that Bastard right now and I can in my mind ban you @Bastard Factory I ain't afraid to do it

Now stop replying to me fool so I can quit this site for good. God can't compel me forever. He will get a fuck you from me from the heart if you reply to me again.

Now I quit and goodbye. Finally. Oh no God bless you either Jackass!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is just too depressing to handle so this is my final meAT like @UncleDiLF and Last Supper like @Alticus and Jesus with you all. I can't fight this feeling anymore... No I won't be raped by a Jesus Fuck stick but this is it.. I'm gonna..

Goodbye all.

P.S. if GOD tells me to return I will but I will put every single one of you on ignore even @Bastard Factory himself. I like the quiet that much.

Ugh.. my heart breaks doing this.

God compelled to answer this post of yours. This is just fucking outrageous! egregious, and so much more. I almost feel like banning that Bastard right now and I can in my mind ban you @Bastard Factory I ain't afraid to do it

Now stop replying to me fool so I can quit this site for good. God can't compel me forever. He will get a fuck you from me from the heart if you reply to me again.

Now I quit and goodbye. Finally. Oh no God bless you either Jackass!!

Go sleep it off! Come back when you've gotten over it/yourself...whatever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2 or 3 fingers? dear in the dark. Tell me.

ryan-stiles-middle-finger.gif

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When you announce you're deleting the internet and never coming back to this forum, it is considered bad form to hang around lurking in the shadows.

Very cringey

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Go sleep it off! Come back when you've gotten over it/yourself...whatever
bed bugs. last visitor at my place gave me bed bugs. not once, twice but the third time in 10-11 years. they are no longer welcome here the bugs and that person. had to get rid of a bunch of things namely furniture and clothes. i wasn't happy and kinda depressed so much money for all this new shit i gotta get. i could go after this person but its family so i won't but they ain't ever coming back to this place. i will see em when i see em kinda , if i don't i don't attitude.