A kind word to new members...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One doesn’t necessarily have to be intelligent to realise that character weighs an important part in any good forum. That and a good management. If one ever thought that either weren’t intrinsically intertwined, then one would be woefully naive.

A great forum takes team spirit. Without that intertwined spirit, a potentially great forum is left to break and ultimately fail at it’s weakest link.

It’s important for newcomers to realise that trust must be earned. While not all of us may gel and call each other friends, it’s important to realise that this forum is a team that always needs to work together to achieve greatness.

I strongly oppose multi-membership on other forums, unless one joins another forum to poach membership here. How the hell do y’all think I arrived here in the first place?

We’re not ignorant here on Bastard Factory. Most of us, particularly those of us that have done our time, are acutely aware of forum shenanigans. After all...we’re fucking Bastards!

No other-forum poachers govern our terms, our rules, or the fucking way we behave in our own house.

Assimilate, then misbehave and have some fun...it ain’t politics 101.

Ita sit.
And cheers @Bastard Factory :Cheers:

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
New members should also bring their own supply of lube as well :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
For a go at Flynn I would suggest just a dab :rightON:
due to it's girth one can expect free reign.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great forum takes team spirit. Without that intertwined spirit, a potentially great forum is left to break and ultimately fail at it’s weakest link.

It’s important for newcomers to realise that trust must be earned. While not all of us may gel and call each other friends, it’s important to realise that this forum is a team that always needs to work together to achieve greatness.

I strongly oppose multi-membership on other forums, unless one joins another forum to poach membership here. How the hell do y’all think I arrived here in the first place?

We’re not ignorant here on Bastard Factory. Most of us, particularly those of us that have done our time, are acutely aware of forum shenanigans. After all...we’re fucking Bastards!

No other-forum poachers govern our terms, our rules, or the fucking way we behave in our own house.

Assimilate, then misbehave and have some fun...it ain’t politics 101.

Ita sit.
And cheers @Bastard Factory :Cheers:

images
Da fuqq you been feeding these people, BF? You put something special in the Kool-aid again?

The Bastard Factory I know is a non-stop troll fest weeding out the thin skinned and easily offended, where no one is whom they seem, an unending stream of sarcasm, abuse and outright lies.

Practical advice: Here's your helmet. Keep your head down. If you open your mouth, members will shit in it.

None of this touchy feely kumbaya krap about "teams" and "trust"... the only team on here that counts is the Mod team. And even then I suspect some mods are sociopathic.

As it should be.

This is Bastard Factory.

Fukk your feelz.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Krieg : You didn’t get the political spam, copyright and PI memo?
Maybe? Maybe not?
The apathy is real.

BF knows me. I know them. We know where the skeletons are. I paid my money to support the site(s). And I've been annoying fixture around here for years.

Everything else is irrelevant.

I'm just here to watch people burn.

EDIT: stop liking my shit. It's distracts me from spanking the monkey.

Last edited: