A little story to float your boat

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Canada is the second largest country in the world... let's fix that.

Armed Forces Budget... US $610,700,000,000 + / CA $20,861,000,000
Best Ground Weapon... US M-1 Abrams Tank / CA 'Mounties
Military Hero... US Gen. MacArthur / CA Dudley Do-Right

UN5Hkwo.gif

Cheap land! I could probably afford about 80 acres outside Banff after the surrender... that would be nice.

We'll see how it goes.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hah... if the average American troop could with stand the cold... but.. you are all welcome to try.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly Canadia will eventually be little America simply because US citizens are fleeing to the nearest port as fast as they can.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have been seeing a influx of refugees fleeing the US. Many were there seeking refugee status in the US, but saw the way of things. A few were making the trek through the winter.. lost some fingers, etc. But by and large they simply step over the border and surrender to the RCMP.

Our biggest problem is the gun smuggling coming in from the US.. it's led to an increase in Gun Violence in Urban areas.

Well that, and the Trade war between the US and Canada.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hah... if the average American troop could with stand the cold... but.. you are all welcome to try.
I don't know. It's been pretty damn cold down here the past couple or more winters. Global warming and stuff, yet colder than I ever thought it could be. I'm used to it and know how to dress myself.

Why can't people just catch lobsters in peace? There are plenty of lobsters for everyone.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I was thinking about getting one of those Challengers( Hell Cat )from the factory and then back home to sunny California- - - - -maybe try some Canadian pussy- - - - - -

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Considering your POTUS is now cozying up to North Korea and Russia, perhaps you should make a trip to Russia for your boat.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just think of the exploitation possible in a country like N. Korea? all those workers, never seen anything resembling a living wage. Man, that place is a untapped gold mine.