A New Variant "NeoCov" COULD Be On Its Way!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JjLA90s.png

ezFvEs7.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
While it's only being spread around between bats it's only one mutation away from being able to infect humans... Is it not funny that it's the Wuhan Clan that have discovered it again? I'm fuckin sick of this shit man!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, we'd better import all them black africans out of africa and into America where they'll be safe! :LOL3:

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, we'd better import all them black africans out of africa and into America where they'll be safe! :LOL3:
I'm growing tired of this shit, we'll forever be in lockdowns or at least in danger of them... Makes me think of selling my house and buying a plot of land in the middle of nowhere up North and building a basic log cabin... Go fishing every single day, get a couple of dogs and fuck humanity...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm growing tired of this shit, we'll forever be in lockdowns or at least in danger of them... Makes me think of selling my house and buying a plot of land in the middle of nowhere up North and building a basic log cabin... Go fishing every single day, get a couple of dogs and fuck humanity...

You do know, THEIR pandemic plan goes through 2025 right?

This whole time THEY have been getting richer, while we get poorer.

Stop sippin' that Jew Juice man!

Stand up! Like a true Scot! Refuse THEIR New World Order!!!!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll not be getting ANY more shots, I stopped at two... When they told us we need a booster I was like "Fuck off! I'm done!"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'll not be getting ANY more shots, I stopped at two... When they told us we need a booster I was like "Fuck off! I'm done!"

TWO!!??

Im still happily at ZERO lol.

No Jew Juice for me!!!

AND I now have Natural Immunity!

Dont fall for THEIR shit anymore! Or you will be forced to turn in your Scot card! lolol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While it's only being spread around between bats it's only one mutation away from being able to infect humans... Is it not funny that it's the Wuhan Clan that have discovered it again? I'm fuckin sick of this shit man!

Well that's every virus that animals carry are only one mutation away from making the jump.

I guess the chinese got sick of trying to kill us all with the flu and figured out Coronas are pretty intense lol.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

TWO!!??

Im still happily at ZERO lol.

No Jew Juice for me!!!

AND I now have Natural Immunity!

Dont fall for THEIR shit anymore! Or you will be forced to turn in your Scot card! lolol
It was peer pressure from my grandparents, they told me I couldn't visit them if I didn't show them proof I had been vaxxed... =(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get an old ass trailor and plop it on some land. And then you can do whatever you want to it. It's awesome.

You can even put extensions on it like a Lego house lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only of you do that, if you experience winter where you are make sure you do the plumbing first and that you winterize it.

Because I didnt. And it's been a PROBLEM lol. I'm gonna end up spending more replacing the plumbing because I'm an idiot.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Get an old ass trailor and plop it on some land. And then you can do whatever you want to it. It's awesome.

I like the thought of a log cabin though, they're super cozy in the winter with the log burner blazing =) I usually go on a holiday up North every year, this place usually...

oLveY1S.png

6dOn3p3.jpg
mFrjVZk.jpg
vuESH1m.jpg

& Kenmore in the winter (usually oct/nov)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I like the thought of a log cabin though, they're super cozy in the winter with the log burner blazing =) I usually go on a holiday up North every year, this place usually...

oLveY1S.png

6dOn3p3.jpg
mFrjVZk.jpg
vuESH1m.jpg

Thats my DREAM Shamp, a small log cabin on about 20-100 acres.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

oLveY1S.png

6dOn3p3.jpg
mFrjVZk.jpg
vuESH1m.jpg

My husbands father bought a huge plot of land like 30 years ago and they built a cabin on it. My father in law, my husband, brother in law and and some family friends all built it.

Everyone goes and hangs out there. They hunt there. It's so beautiful and peaceful there.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

oLveY1S.png

6dOn3p3.jpg
mFrjVZk.jpg
vuESH1m.jpg

My husbands father bought a huge plot of land like 30 years ago and they built a cabin on it. My father in law, my husband, brother in law and and some family friends all built it.

Everyone goes and hangs out there. They hunt there. It's so beautiful and peaceful there.
It's great getting away from it all and being surrounded in nature, the last time I was at Eagle brae the US Air Force flew jets so close the ground shook, dogs were petrified lol!! Seen them all in uniform out in the road too, must have a base nearby... Solid allies =)

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's great getting away from it all and being surrounded in nature,

Man, I feel SO rejuvenated after I hike and stay up on the mountains for a few days.
Yes mate, like I always say it's good for the soul! Fuck big pharma shit for depression and anxiety, just get out in nature and I swear your troubles will dissipate...