A question for you thoughtful MAGA heads

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See Post #48
No where did it say Trump failed to pay! I posted the real reason. 'The real reason they stopped shuttling them was for safety. One of the male drivers was punched in the face and had to go to the hospital and one of the female drivers had someone spit on her'. Democrats attacked!

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
No where did it say Trump failed to pay! I posted the real reason. 'The real reason they stopped shuttling them was for safety. One of the male drivers was punched in the face and had to go to the hospital and one of the female drivers had someone spit on her'. Democrats attacked!
It was a Trump event, take off your blinders.

7V08hqV.png

You plan the party, you arrange the cleanup.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was a Trump event, take off your blinders.

7V08hqV.png

You plan the party, you arrange the cleanup.
The bus company isn't going to come out and say it. Trump will do what he always does...he'll sue.

They don't need the trouble. But if one has a functioning prefrontal cortex, it's clear why it happened.

It's not rocket surgery.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A couple dozen people standing on the side of the road holding posters prevented 17 out of 20 chartered buses from completing their job? I assume you can document that.
A couple dozen people standing on the side of the road holding posters prevented 17 out of 20 chartered buses from completing their job? I assume you can document that.
One driver was punched in the face and another was spit on! Keep it classy demonrats!

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Ktyvur4.png

I hope my laptop and coffee pot don't find out I have no electric!
Wow, between his complete lack of awareness and Kamala sometimes flubbing her statements, the victor of this election will be the one that voters think is less stupid.

The framers of the Constitution are weeping endlessly.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Wow, between his complete lack of awareness and Kamala sometimes flubbing her statements, the victor of this election will be the one that voters think is less stupid.

The framers of the Constitution are weeping endlessly.
Kamala is NOT stupid.

She did not let Brett Baier push her around.

People need to listen to her actually speak.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Kamala is NOT stupid.

She did not let Brett Baier push her around.

People need to listen to her actually speak.

I never never meant she is stupid, just sometimes her statements can be vague. Voters have a notion of her and Trump that isn't positive.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Anand Giridharadas writes: Did you watch that interview on Fox News? I did. And maybe you saw what I saw.

What I saw was an extended metaphor for the condition of the country itself.

A woman, a person of color, representing a new generation and a kind of voice that hasn’t always been heard in American life, but more and more is being heard now, trying to speak — and a barrel-chested, pomade-glazed relic of the “Mad Men” era, interrupting her and interrupting her some more and interrupting her some more still, and then adding to his interruption some interruptions, and then also interrupting.

Fox News’s Bret Baier wasn’t just trying to stop Vice President Kamala Harris’s words. He seemed offended at the notion that her vocal cords actually make sounds. He invited her voice on his show and was upset that it had a volume.

I doubt there is any woman, any person of color, in this country who has not been in a meeting and experienced this kind of bulldozing. And some of them watch Fox News and still don’t like being interrupted.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last night’s interruptionism, elevated almost to an art form, is a metaphor for the state of the country because a minority of Americans like Baier, an encrusted old guard, wants to interrupt the future itself. But the future will not be interrupted.

They don’t want to hear voices not their own. But those voices are growing louder.

They think the country will be lost when more people speak. But we know the country will actually come more fully than ever into its own when we all speak.

And we’re not done speaking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anand Giridharadas writes: Did you watch that interview on Fox News? I did. And maybe you saw what I saw.

What I saw was an extended metaphor for the condition of the country itself.

A woman, a person of color, representing a new generation and a kind of voice that hasn’t always been heard in American life, but more and more is being heard now, trying to speak — and a barrel-chested, pomade-glazed relic of the “Mad Men” era, interrupting her and interrupting her some more and interrupting her some more still, and then adding to his interruption some interruptions, and then also interrupting.

Fox News’s Bret Baier wasn’t just trying to stop Vice President Kamala Harris’s words. He seemed offended at the notion that her vocal cords actually make sounds. He invited her voice on his show and was upset that it had a volume.

I doubt there is any woman, any person of color, in this country who has not been in a meeting and experienced this kind of bulldozing. And some of them watch Fox News and still don’t like being interrupted.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last night’s interruptionism, elevated almost to an art form, is a metaphor for the state of the country because a minority of Americans like Baier, an encrusted old guard, wants to interrupt the future itself. But the future will not be interrupted.

They don’t want to hear voices not their own. But those voices are growing louder.

They think the country will be lost when more people speak. But we know the country will actually come more fully than ever into its own when we all speak.

And we’re not done speaking.

Bret Baier said today that she wanted her viral moment where she got to lay into Trump and that she "got it" in her interview with him.

She knew what she was getting into and met her goal.

Obviously, Trump can't do what she did. He won't go for any interviews with people that will question him in the way she was questioned by Baier...he's a chickenshit.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Bret Baier said today that she wanted her viral moment where she got to lay into Trump and that she "got it" in her interview with him.

She knew what she was getting into and met her goal.

Obviously, Trump can't do what she did. He won't go for any interviews with people that will question him in the way she was questioned by Baier...he's a chickenshit.
And his handlers know he is a drifty old buffoon and want to minimize his exposure to questions

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
wJ7YiLe.png

Don't believe the fake corrupt news medias , Cast your Vote on January 5, 2025!

This Post was approved by Sleepy Joe Biden.
Look at the makeup in that pic. He has lost his ever lovin mind. It's like those senile people who go out without their pants on.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
2 medical emergencies while he was giving a speech! Why are yoo making fun of peeple with medical emergencies???? Yoo animal!!
Oh, come on. It was a great excuse for him to not have to think at al.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
For safety. So he left them to have heat stroke for safety?