A school teacher Seamajor supports

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with pushing sex on children?

Why cant they just back the fuck off and focus on academics and stop worrying themselves about whether or not kids know masturbation and sex is normal?

This is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children. These fucktards have no business concerning themselves with what children may or may not know about sex.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Why cant they just back the fuck off and focus on academics and stop worrying themselves about whether or not kids know masturbation and sex is normal?

This is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children. These fucktards have no business concerning themselves with what children may or may not know about sex.
Libs want to break the bonds of family and tradition. If kids can be convinced their parents and grandparents are prudes, bigots, and racists, they will be ready to be programmed however the State sees fit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There needs to be a thorough clean out of leftist vermin within western academia.

The only trouble is it would likely result in 90% of the teaching staff being shit canned...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just more examples of lib scum being lib scum

and the lib scum around here dutifully avoids this thread like the cowards they are

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ask your dwarf friend. It’s all he talks about. Looks like he’s on a tear the Children’s theme parks. Lock up your kids Dovey. Stubbys dangerous.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ask your dwarf friend. It’s all he talks about. Looks like he’s on a tear the Children’s theme parks. Lock up your kids Dovey. Stubbys dangerous.
The longer we keep you here on this troll board the better it is for everyone in your CR hovel.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pics Dovey? He drove to Michigan then to Pennsylvania. Then back to Michigan then back to FloriDUH? Incredible story. I don’t believe it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pics Dovey? He drove to Michigan then to Pennsylvania. Then back to Michigan then back to FloriDUH? Incredible story. I don’t believe it.

No he lived in NY.

We met up there, he didnt pick me up. So he drove from his state and I drove from mine.

I actually do have a bunch of pictures but our kids are in them.....so as much I'd love to share, I'm not gonna post pictures of our children on BF, you know?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you subjected your children to this PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? Having a hard time believing this Dovey. Thought you were a better mother. Funny he never mentioned it in his original post. We both know the Internet is full of liars, and the fact that the stubby fool remains your heart throb. Ever think about becoming a fiction author?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No he lived in NY.

We met up there, he didnt pick me up. So he drove from his state and I drove from mine.

I actually do have a bunch of pictures but our kids are in them.....so as much I'd love to share, I'm not gonna post pictures of our children on BF, you know?

Good idea. Im confused. I thought Stubby lived in Florida? You say New York. Im thinking he latest trip was solo. Set me straight

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No he lived in NY.

he thinks because his rape van can't make it more than to the playground and back no one else drives a car capable of going interstate

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
don't post pics of our kids when they were small. SeaPedo will only end up masturbating to them furiously

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Youre as funny as any scabby dwarf 24 donuts tall. Fucking creep. Hope you kept your mini hands off of Doveys kids. Your story doesnt quite add up.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seacreeper is angling for pictures of small children again

what a sick degenerate fuck

where is hitler when you need him?

By the way, why do perpetrators of war crimes and sex offenses seem to always exile themselves in south american countries?

I think I'll start a thread. Maybe our resident sex offender pedomajor can explain

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are an expert on kids, theme parks, zoos, and other people’s kids. Sick sedentary dwarf. Think you’ll attempt to stand up today?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No he lived in NY.

Your stories don’t add up. Looks like the Dwarf is still on some shit hole in NY.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove, don't show seaChester the child molester a picture of your youngest.

he might actually try to sneak back into the US just to abduct her

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you subjected your children to this ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )? Having a hard time believing this Dovey. Thought you were a better mother. Funny he never mentioned it in his original post. We both know the Internet is full of liars, and the fact that the stubby fool remains your heart throb. Ever think about becoming a fiction author?

I can confirm they met up in real life with their children in tow.... there was a tornado bearing down on them too. Round about 2010 c.