ADHD

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I Tryed melatonin for the first time this week for sleeping .it works and its over the counter .so i uped my dose of ritalin ,feel normal for once in my life
anyone els here adhd ?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mother-in-law, (the bitch) said once my husband had adult ADHD and I think she is right on this one....

we don't agree about taking anything for it...

Plenty of time to sleep when you die.

I can't be anymore helpful than that

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mother-in-law, (the bitch) said once my husband had adult ADHD and I think she is right on this one....

we don't agree about taking anything for it...

Plenty of time to sleep when you die.

I can't be anymore helpful than that
yer i used to think like that to ,fucked and burnt out now

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I Tryed melatonin for the first time this week for sleeping .it works and its over the counter .so i uped my dose of ritalin ,feel normal for once in my life
anyone els here adhd ?
I always thought that I was borderline myself. Although I’ve never really indulged in recreational drugs full-on, whenever I was offered speed or cocaine at a party for example, I wouldn’t really feel much of a reaction. Just an easy buzz...all my mates would be absolutely tweaking off their skulls!

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
anyone els here adhd ?
I always thought that I was borderline myself. Although I’ve never really indulged in recreational drugs full-on, whenever I was offered speed or cocaine at a party for example, I wouldn’t really feel much of a reaction. Just an easy buzz...all my mates would be absolutely tweaking off their skulls!
yes thats what it duz to me it slows every thing down as everyone should notice my spelling is diffenet well better not perfict

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
anyone els here adhd ?
yes thats what it duz to me it slows every thing down as everyone should notice my spelling is diffenet well better not perfict
Is it true it makes your dick flop ?

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
anyone els here adhd ?
Is it true it makes your dick flop ?
you just want to see it .just ask ill send you a pic lol you can tell me