Ahem…

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s come to my attention that there are some, elsewhere on the internet, who believe my heart is filled with hatred.

This troubles me greatly, as nothing could be further from the truth. I am a deeply loving person.

From this day forward, I shall radiate nothing but love and compassion so as to confound the skeptics.

May you all walk by the light of your own souls.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s come to my attention that there are some, elsewhere on the internet, who believe my heart is filled with hatred.

This troubles me greatly, as nothing could be further from the truth. I am a deeply loving person.

From this day forward, I shall radiate nothing but love and compassion so as to confound the skeptics.

May you all walk by the light of your own souls.

Are you watching William Powell movies again?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I’m rather more taken with Myrna Loy.

Such beautiful, positive feminine energy!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Typical hate filled heart response.. textbook cloak and blame tactics.. I know what your about ..
Oh, Grimm.

I understand you’re posting from a place of darkness and suffering but please know that I have genuine affection for you, a fellow traveller on the road of life.

Can I offer you water? Shall we repair to the shade offered by that roadside poplar and refresh our souls for the continuing journey ahead?

Take my hand. Please. Walk with me for a spell.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I hope you have better luck than I did when I tried to set aside my daggers. No matter how many layers of silk satin and candyfloss I laid atop them the fuckers kept finding ways to expose their edges.

Finally I had to settle on a compromise position of having them accessible but firmly sheathed most of the time; at least this way I always know where they are and what they're doing instead of having to apologize and offer first aid in random conversations.

May your feet always find your path.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But is your heart filled with hatred, my brother? Or with love?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
testosterone has been linked with aggression and anger 4 a long time, many members here also turn irritable when levels fall below normal and they scream at each other in threads. verbal aggressiveness, competition, dominance behavior ALL male traits. I deal with bossy men at home, work, on the bus, ordering my food as they look down on me with distain.

Why am I yelling?!! ugggh

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Now it's my heart feeling hatred
Aw, don’t lose hope, Freshmilko. Hatred soon collapses under its own weight, allowing love to reach ever greater heights, letting your soul soar and find its true mark.

I have faith in you.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
testosterone has been linked with aggression and anger 4 a long time, many members here also turn irritable when levels fall below normal and they scream at each other in threads. verbal aggressiveness, competition, dominance behavior ALL male traits. I deal with bossy men at home, work, on the bus, ordering my food as they look down on me with distain.
Why am I yelling?!! ugggh
While much, if not most, of what you say here is undoubtedly true, Sharona ma chérie d’amour, you must remember that no man is fated to be a slave to his physiology. Nor is any woman, for that matter. We humans face a curious predicament: our longings make of us worms and angels in equal measure. This is to be cherished and embraced. Only in the light of love will we be able to forgive, nay, to offer succour, to those whose wings are not yet strong enough to carry them aloft.

Be patient, Sharona. Be kind to those who scarcely know better, be they of either sex. The love you spread will be returned to you a thousandfold.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Now it's my heart feeling hatred
Aw, don’t lose hope, Freshmilko. Hatred soon collapses under its own weight, allowing love to reach ever greater heights, letting your soul soar and find its true mark.

I have faith in you.
I know, it was a short lived hatred

The kind that happens before my morning cup o 'joe

It's all better now, it was an excellent Monday bowel movement too.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Excellent bowel movements are the unsung heroes of a good day.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt. What have you done to Mrs whipple? You are a killer
I put a cherry on top of Mrs. Whipple’s mounds, drizzled her voluptuous curves with warm chocolate syrup, sprinkled her with crushed peanuts and then savoured every inch of her tastiness.

Now she doesn’t want to leave my boudoir.

If I killed Mrs. Whipple, it’s only what the French call la petite mort; I killed her with my adoring tongue.

I’m all about love, UncleDiLF.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt. What have you done to Mrs whipple? You are a killer
I put a cherry on top of Mrs. Whipple’s mounds, drizzled her voluptuous curves with warm chocolate syrup, sprinkled her with crushed peanuts and then savoured every inch of her tastiness.

Now she doesn’t want to leave my boudoir.

If I killed Mrs. Whipple, it’s only what the French call la petite mort; I killed her with my adoring tongue.

I’m all about love, UncleDiLF.

What????
What is going on?? Have you DRANKEDED JENKEM or smoked drugs```???

You are all about love????