Air Traffic Control Walkout in Florida over Covid Mandate for employees

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Media Blackout On Last Night’s Air Traffic Controller Walkout In Florida As Internal Messages Allegedly Shows That The Cancellation Of All Flights Is Due To COVID-19 Jab Mandate Instead Of Bad Weather

media-blackout-on-last-nights-air-traffic-controller-walkout-in-florida-as-internal-messages-640x384.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Meanwhile 4Chan raids the Southwest Support forum, LMAO.

sw--trolls.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, I might have to drive my mom to Florida. I support these people standing up against the vax mandate tho.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If it was the whole state why wS only one airline effected?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Far more likely, as it only effected one airline, is that employees of Southwest staged a sickest to protest the companies vaccine mandates.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep, I might have to drive my mom to Florida. I support these people standing up against the vax mandate tho.
We here in Florida know for a certainty that these great patriots were standing their ground as a big fuck you to that dipshit Mr Magoo in office

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The CEO of Southwest have no admitted he lied and it was all the result of an employee sick out by employees upset at the vaccine mandate.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, I LOVE it!!!!!

These vaxholes want to "get back to normal". Good luck with that when no one will be able to fly you, ride a train, serve you food, take care of you at a hospital, put out a fire, or protect you!!! GOOD LUCK you selfish motherfuckers!!!!

Over 1800 flights canceled! MILLIONS walking off the job!!

THEY aint prepared for this!!! hahahahah YES!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And now there is a sick out over at American Airlines as workers simply refuse to show up over vaccine mandates.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I'm scheduled to fly out of NY to St. Louis on SW next week for my nephews wedding.

What are the odds I'm not going to get off the ground.

I decided to get vaccinated after I realized that vaccinated people aren't dropping dead all over the place, and the hospitals are filling up with unvaccinated individuals, also being a medical professional I'm in close contact with people all day long so it's sort of the responsible thing to do. Doesn't mean I'll get a flu shot or colonoscopy any time soon and I won't be voting democratic either.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess it all depends upon if the airlines or the workers decide to back down or not. Several thousand flights have been canceled in the last few days due to workers refusing to work because they are upset about Biden's vaccine mandates.

As Biden may eventually figure out when a country is facing massive supply disruptions in the transportation sector it probably isn't a good idea to start firing tens of thousands of those needed critical workers.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Well, how much cleaner and clearer the air will be.

Getting vaccinated can significantly reduce your chances of dying from
. Like, really significantly.

Throughout the month of August, unvaccinated adults were 11 times more likely to die from Covid-19 than fully vaccinated adults, according to
released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

But vaccines work, and they save lives. As Indiana University researchers
, vaccines may have saved as many as 140,000 lives by May 9th, 2021. The estimation is based on data from when vaccination rates were still quite low in many areas of the country. There’s no telling how many lives the vaccine has saved as millions more have gotten inoculated.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If I was in charge I would fire every last Traffic Controller who didn't show for work -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A bigger problem may be that 40% of TSA employees are refusing to comply with mandates. Biden claims he will fire them all but after you lose almost half of your work forces... Well, expect very long delays at airport screens.

wizer

Factory Bastard
No one needs to fly. Get used to it.

I haven't flown (commercial air) since 1999.
. Somehow I've survived.

Some of us take vacations to places far away. Some of us work, so when we go to places that are far away we don't want to waste time driving 20+ hours when a commercial airline will get us there in 3 hours, or taking a ship if our destination happens to be on another continent.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
No one needs to fly. Get used to it.

I haven't flown (commercial air) since 1999.
. Somehow I've survived.

Some of us take vacations to places far away. Some of us work, so when we go to places that are far away we don't want to waste time driving 20+ hours when a commercial airline will get us there in 3 hours, or taking a ship if our destination happens to be on another continent.
WAAAAAH! Well, you'll have to adjust.
. Ever notice how contards whine and bitch about ever tiny inconvenience?

wizer

Factory Bastard
My break even for flying vs driving is around 7 hours. No way I'm sitting in a car more than that. My time is worth more than the money for the plane ticket. Even if I need to incur the expense of a car rental when I get there.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Sure I could walk..to Florida. About 2000 miles. Carrying 80 lbs of scuba diving gear.

Excellent idea, that I never thought of for some odd reason.

But it just occurred to me as I was replying to your post.

It might rain.

Then I'd get wet.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Sure I could walk..to Florida. About 2000 miles. Carrying 80 lbs of scuba diving gear.

Excellent idea, that I never thought of for some odd reason.

But it just occurred to me as I was replying to your post.

It might rain.

Then I'd get wet.
Cute.
..but I'd bet you're too soft, and getting wet is just an excuse. (winkydinky smiley)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suspect this is going to spread to more and more industries. Given the current worker shortage it will probably become very disruptive to the economy.