Alexandria Ocasio Cortez claims Capitol Hill Riot reminds her of being sexually assaulted

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...not saying it didn't happen, but then she doesn't reveal the details about her alleged assault.

...and then she seems to equate Senator Ted Cruz as someone who reminded her of her assailant.

So, is she telling the truth, or exaggerating about what happened to her on a previous occasion?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Though Ocasio-Cortez did not elaborate on the details of her assault or comment further, experts say her feelings may be more closely linked given that both traumas were interpersonal.

...like, was she stalked, assaulted or actually raped?

Was it a series of men? or just one man?

And when did this incident happen?

A person can make claims that something happened, but if they don't get into specifics then it deflates the credibility of their story.

At least Christine Blasey Ford identified her assailant and the details of what happened.

I'd say it's time for AOC to put up and spill da goods.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what a dilly whore. You know she's been banged like a screen door and loved every inch of it. LOL @ being sexually intimidated by Ted Cruz tho.....fukin Rand Paul must REEEEEAAAALLLLLY trigger the shit outta her! :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...not saying it didn't happen, but then she doesn't reveal the details about her alleged assault.

...and then she seems to equate Senator Ted Cruz as someone who reminded her of her assailant.

So, is she telling the truth, or exaggerating about what happened to her on a previous occasion?

Though Ocasio-Cortez did not elaborate on the details of her assault or comment further, experts say her feelings may be more closely linked given that both traumas were interpersonal.

A person can make claims that something happened, but if they don't get into specifics then it deflates the credibility of their story.

At least Christine Blasey Ford identified her assailant and the details of what happened.

OMG...

I'm saying a prayer for the poor soul that marries this bitch

I'd fucking choke her out the minute she started comparing me to some make believe assailant in her past.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She has PTSD or complex PTSD from the rape, so any act of violence can and will trigger her. Depending on the severity of the trigger, she could come completely off the rails and suffer disassociative symptoms for up to several days. This is not uncommon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG...

I'd fucking choke her out the minute she started comparing me to some make believe assailant in her past.

She wasnt even in the Capitol. She was evidently in her office across the street.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

OMG...

She wasnt even in the Capitol. She was evidently in her office across the street.

Blatent lie^^
She wasn't in the Dome but was in the office area.
Nice try, tho.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG...

Blatent lie^^
Nice try, tho.

Where did I ever state that she needed to be physically there to be triggered by this event?

I was horrified just from the images of what was going on outside.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG...

Blatent lie^^
Nice try, tho.

I'm repeating what I read, I'm not lying wtf.

Dont get righteous about lies, you support liars.

Oh and I went to go check. She was across the street. In her office.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

OMG...

Blatent lie^^
Nice try, tho.

I'm repeating what I read, I'm not lying wtf.

Dont get righteous about lies, you support liars.

Oh and I went to go check. She was across the street. In her office.

Uh huh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has PTSD or complex PTSD from the rape, so any act of violence can and will trigger her. Depending on the severity of the trigger, she could come completely off the rails and suffer disassociative symptoms for up to several days. This is not uncommon.
Bitch got PTSD from being a stupid bitch!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I actually lol’d @ this... you’re growing on me, ya racist fuck head lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OMG...

I know right, I was reading that shit too. AOC is a big ol faker, a drama queen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I actually lol’d @ this... you’re growing on me, ya racist fuck head lol
Some say I'm OK once in a Blue Moon! :Wink:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG...

I know right, I was reading that shit too. AOC is a big ol faker, a drama queen.

It's just hyperbolic propaganda helping push the narrative that the citizens are dangerous terrorists and the politicains are the good guys. All that inflammatory partisan division has always been a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! tactic.

Notice how all the innocent victims of violence from the riots dont have several articles or even a voice at all. We dont hear Secoria Turners parents get to speak about the death of their CHILD on any platforms.

But AOC is "important". Regular citizens are garbage. Totally disposable and not worth caring about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We dont get to hear from the people and children who were trapped in buildings that these rioters were trying to burn either.

Attempts at burning buildings occupied by children :facepalm:

But those are not acts of domestic terror. Protesting and storming the Capitol and scaring the shit bag politicains who have created these conditions is domestic terror. They are openly telling the peasents how worthless we are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A shit load of women have been sexually assaulted. Unfortunately, it's very common. And I have a real problem with men who choose not to believe women who claim they have been, especially when they are not even naming the person, and so there is no benefit to the claim at all. Why would they lie about it when they're not even saying who it was? There's nothing at all to be gained from that.

To tell you the truth, I would be very surprised if AOC had not been assaulted at any time in her life. No, most men don't do such things. But plenty do, and every single man who is that kind of predator assaults many, many women in his lifetime, so the odds are not good for women.

I have been assaulted. I'm not going to go into the specifics. Believe me or don't.

Women are coming forward in droves in the last few years because they remained silent, out of fear, for so damn long. I never told anyone about what happened to me. The flood gates have been opened now, though.

Trust me, odds are very great that she has been sexually assaulted, unfortunately.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A shit load of women have been sexually assaulted. Unfortunately, it's very common. And I have a real problem with men who choose not to believe women who claim they have been, especially when they are not even naming the person, and so there is no benefit to the claim at all. Why would they lie about it when they're not even saying who it was? There's nothing at all to be gained from that.

To tell you the truth, I would be very surprised if AOC had not been assaulted at any time in her life. No, most men don't do such things. But plenty do, and every single man who is that kind of predator assaults many, many women in his lifetime, so the odds are not good for women.

I have been assaulted. I'm not going to go into the specifics. Believe me or don't.

Women are coming forward in droves in the last few years because they remained silent, out of fear, for so damn long. I never told anyone about what happened to me. The flood gates have been opened now, though.

Trust me, odds are very great that she has been sexually assaulted, unfortunately.

Have you read about Marilyn Manson yet?

Fucking horrible. And I'm not at all shocked by it.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Never Forget
what conservatives do:

The babies and young children who died in the bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building were ''collateral damage,'' Timothy J. McVeigh told two reporters from Buffalo in his first public admission of his role in the 1995 bombing.

''I understand what they felt in Oklahoma City,'' Mr. McVeigh told the authors of ''American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing.'' ''I have no sympathy for them.''

It's just what conservatives do. Wonderful xtian conservatives.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
AOC is just putting on a show for her idiot followers

Liberal cunts love making up stories about sexual abuse.

And keep in mind that the definition of sexual abuse can be anything they want it to be whenever they want it to be.

These liberal tampon sleeves lost me the minute they came up off the rails when that baisly fraud came forward with absurd claims regarding sexual assault that allegedly happened 30 years ago which no one saw or heard about and then completely ignored a woman who actually did have proof that Joe Biden assaulted her

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Never Forget
what conservatives do:

The babies and young children who died in the bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building were ''collateral damage,'' Timothy J. McVeigh told two reporters from Buffalo in his first public admission of his role in the 1995 bombing.

''I understand what they felt in Oklahoma City,'' Mr. McVeigh told the authors of ''American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing.'' ''I have no sympathy for them.''

It's just what conservatives do. Wonderful xtian conservatives.

Yeah here is the problem. The only thing about that you truly care about is that he was right wing radical. So you think you can exploit him as ammo against your political opposition.

But the 40 innocent people, 7 little children like Secorea Turner murdered over the summer, the many small businesses destroyed and communities destroyed, the innocent people beaten to the point of hospitalization isnt even something you acknowledge because you agree with that "movement".

Rioters attempted to burn buildings and housing that were occupied, some with children. A Ronald McDonald house in Chicago....with sick children inside, was attacked. In Kenosha a building with children inside was attacked.

I have absolutely zero problem condemning and opposing radicalization and political violence across the board. People angry with government should take it to the government and leave innocent people alone.

However, you refuse to condemn radicalized far leftists terrorizing communities and brutalizing innocent people.

So YOU are the one here who is more sympathetic to political violence if it's on YOUR side and little Secorea Turner.. and all the innocent people killed and lived destroyed must be just collateral damage in your mind.

I can say Timothy McVeigh was a violent radical peice of shit who should rot in hell, because my mind isnt enslaved to some misguided sense of partisan "loyalty" and I know exactly why I have my stance. And I say the same thing about leftist radicals.

Unless you can condemn the horrific violence that was inflicted on entire communities of innocent people and muster empathy for the ones who lost children, or a loved one or who were beaten to near death or had their home/business destroyed? You have absolutely ZERO credibility using McVeigh as some idiotic partisan card to play to justify your vapid hate of people who disagree with you.

You are far more like McVeigh than we are. The hatred. The normalizing political violence. It like watching Hitler complain about Mussolini.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
AOC is just putting on a show for her idiot followers

Liberal cunts love making up stories about sexual abuse.

And keep in mind that the definition of sexual abuse can be anything they want it to be whenever they want it to be.

These liberal tampon sleeves lost me the minute they came up off the rails when that baisly fraud came forward with absurd claims regarding sexual assault that allegedly happened 30 years ago which no one saw or heard about and then completely ignored a woman who actually did have proof that Joe Biden assaulted her

I dont want to say she was or wasnt assaulted.

It just really is irrelevant to what happened at the Capitol.

I have PTSD from a violent assault. I've triggered randomly at gas stations. Or in check out lines. Or if someone suddenly grabs me or touches me suddenly sometimes I recoil.

So I dont really understand why she would bring it up in that context, if not to use it to emotionally manipulate people to view the dissenters at the Capitol a certain way and help pave the way for those domestic terror laws Biden promised to get going on.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So I dont really understand why she would bring it up in that context, if not to use it to emotionally manipulate people to view the dissenters at the Capitol a certain way and help pave the way for those domestic terror laws Biden promised to get going on.
Because she's full of shit and it never happened

She was never assaulted sexually and she was never in danger at the capitol

She's simply pandering to her moronic following on twitter