ALL MEMBER CHECK IN

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
What a pack of mouthbreathing faggots.. Do you chew the sperm before you swallow? or do you just swallow it and hope you get pregnant ? right @LotusBud you gypsy sperm receptical howd do you shun those trying to life without your re-assuring gobble de guck of a backward ass logic you call reality..

Shut up @Flynn

Fuck you @Levon

CALL IS TO ALPHAS ONLY

No, fuck you Grimmy. If you don't like getting pwnt in the first reply, don't call out the Omega Man next time.

Dont call me Grimmy FAGGOTRON thats another member who thinks they are to good for us..

You focus on raw meats like some mutant freak.. How sad is it when your tears never hit your lip cuz they drop into your black hole of a face..

Your mom would be so ashamed you contrive some kind of victories in your rebuttals.. no wonder she killed herself ... weak like your whole genepool

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Remember Arn Anderson? He was mostly in WCW but did a few runs in the WWF with Tully Blanchard...

Him and his brother, (Ole I think he's called?) were serious alphas back in the 80's and would hand out beat downs both in and out of the ring all the time Lulz.

iu

Nothing says ALPHA quite like rolling around on the floor with other hot sweaty guys in your underoos that show off your tiny package.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Remember Arn Anderson? He was mostly in WCW but did a few runs in the WWF with Tully Blanchard...

Him and his brother, (Ole I think he's called?) were serious alphas back in the 80's and would hand out beat downs both in and out of the ring all the time Lulz.

iu

Nothing says ALPHA quite like rolling around on the floor with other hot sweaty guys in your underoos that show off your tiny package.

Nice try I know when Im loitering around the campsite public washrooms in my speedos I get nothing but hungry eyes

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

iu

Nice try I know when Im loitering around the campsite public washrooms in my speedos I get nothing but hungry eyes

Do you ever talk to the guys checking you out?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
033009ca843c8788f8b8ecf65e55fd22.jpg

How big do you think the Anderson Bros little white dicks are combined together? 3 inches???

Soooo Alpha lol :Awesomeness:

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
It's also very hilarious that your definition of an Alpha male is two dickless gay wrestlers lmfao

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I know you're a cross-dressing old fag, but are you unable to grasp the concept of watching something without being motivated by sex?

It doesn't take Sigmund fucking Freud to figure you weirdos out. Now tell me more about how alpha those two dickless white wonders are you fucking jock sniffing homo... :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator