America, Please Help Australia

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I started paying a mortgage in 1988...mortgages go for 25 years... we paid off ours in ten years...it's not rocket science anyone in the trades can do it.

...yeah that was what it used to be like in Canada too. People used to be able ta pay their homes off in 10 to 15 years. But them days are over.

The Powers that be decided that was making it too easy for people to walk away & retain a tax base. So now they saddle today's home buyers with huge mortgages and debt. Canada Australia too.

The system is rigged against early payers now. They dont want people to do that anymore so they can put a ball and chain them till they die.

$1,000,000 for a downtown Vancouver apartment is not uncommon these days.

I bet dt Australia cities just as bad
Hey stupid fuck, its because of social progroms that YOU STUPID FUX voted for. I'd explain it in detail, josephine, but you're entirely too fucking dumb to get it.

No its because of all the offshore Chinese who hoarded of our real estate, Lokmeer.

And I suspect they're doing it to the prime real estate in the US too.

And our government has enabled them.

But it's created an unhealthy economic imbalance where real estate speculation has become the number #1 driver of our economy.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I started paying a mortgage in 1988...mortgages go for 25 years... we paid off ours in ten years...it's not rocket science anyone in the trades can do it.

...yeah that was what it used to be like in Canada too. People used to be able ta pay their homes off in 10 to 15 years. But them days are over.

The Powers that be decided that was making it too easy for people to walk away & retain a tax base. So now they saddle today's home buyers with huge mortgages and debt. Canada Australia too.

The system is rigged against early payers now. They dont want people to do that anymore so they can put a ball and chain them till they die.

Hey stupid fuck, its because of social progroms that YOU STUPID FUX voted for. I'd explain it in detail, josephine, but you're entirely too fucking dumb to get it.

No its because of all the offshore Chinese who hoarded of our real estate, Lokmeer.

But it's created an unhealthy economic imbalance where real estate speculation has become the number #1 driver of our economy.

Just remember this, they can't take it with them.. And when they try to sell, they won't be able to, they'll lose money.... wait and see.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just remember this, they can't take it with them.. And when they try to sell, they won't be able to, they'll lose money.... wait and see.

There's that Evergrand crisis brewing in China. So it's like the US subprime crisis in the USA in 2008, eh.

I can't see how this worldwide speculation in real estate can end up in anything but a crash cuz it was all financed with debt and not real money. It just doesn't seem sustainable

I think there'll be problems everywhere within the next 5. If not then by the end of the decade.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So in other words, like I said, you did it to yourselves. PWN3D!