America, Please Help Australia

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Maybe the North Americans should hold fundraisers to help out the poor oppressed Australians languishing under the cruel tyranny of public health fascism with its individualism-crushing collectivist ethos …

America – please help liberate Australia. Donate now!

sydney-opera-house-and-bridge-620x400.jpg"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dear American friends,

You may have seen your fellow Americans on Fox News calling for Australia to be liberated from our tyrannical nightmare. Now we’re asking for your help too.

Trapped in an oppressive regime of free healthcare, low gun crime, brutally beautiful weather and suffocating open space, we have nowhere else to turn.

We are suffering. Our minimum wages, like our vaccination rates, are ominously high. Our standard of living sits dangerously amongst the highest in the world. Our schools lack even the most basic metal detectors.

This cannot go on.

While Candace Owens has bravely suggested Australia should be invaded, we believe there is another, more effective way you can help. Instead of sending us your troops, send us your money.

Just $100 can buy us a nice brunch for four at our local café

$10 can pay for a second monthly streaming service, freeing us of the burden of having to keep switching between a Netflix, Stan and Prime subscription (so annoying!)

$5,000 will pay for our medical bills for a year, with $5,000 left over to spend on something totally unrelated

They say you can’t put a price on freedom, but we’d suggest it’s probably a monthly payment of $50. Minimum.

If you love oppression, tyranny and Communism, then simply ignore this message. But if you think freedom is worth standing up for, then please give everything you can. Join Ted Cruz, Joe Rogan, Donald Trump and others in standing up for Australia and donating to this worthy cause.

DONATE NOW
Please pass this on to all of your American friends.[/img]

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Maybe the North Americans should hold fundraisers to help out the poor oppressed Australians languishing under the cruel tyranny of public health fascism with its individualism-crushing collectivist ethos …

Dear American friends,

You may have seen your fellow Americans on Fox News calling for Australia to be liberated from our tyrannical nightmare. Now we’re asking for your help too.

Trapped in an oppressive regime of free healthcare, low gun crime, brutally beautiful weather and suffocating open space, we have nowhere else to turn.

We are suffering. Our minimum wages, like our vaccination rates, are ominously high. Our standard of living sits dangerously amongst the highest in the world. Our schools lack even the most basic metal detectors.

This cannot go on.

While Candace Owens has bravely suggested Australia should be invaded, we believe there is another, more effective way you can help. Instead of sending us your troops, send us your money.

$10 can pay for a second monthly streaming service, freeing us of the burden of having to keep switching between a Netflix, Stan and Prime subscription (so annoying!)

$5,000 will pay for our medical bills for a year, with $5,000 left over to spend on something totally unrelated

They say you can’t put a price on freedom, but we’d suggest it’s probably a monthly payment of $50. Minimum.

If you love oppression, tyranny and Communism, then simply ignore this message. But if you think freedom is worth standing up for, then please give everything you can. Join Ted Cruz, Joe Rogan, Donald Trump and others in standing up for Australia and donating to this worthy cause.

DONATE NOW

Do you feel oppressed, omnipotent/caskur?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

I'm mortgage free with a fortune and will inherit another fortune so no, not really except perhaps having a witch for a mother-in-law... I'm pretty well off but I planned it that way. We have no restrictions where I live...

Did you read the article?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

She’s being facetious! We are financially better off than most Americans per capita. Australia is the best place in the world...”God’s Country essentially.”

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

I'm mortgage free with a fortune and will inherit another fortune so no, not really except perhaps having a witch for a mother-in-law... I'm pretty well off but I planned it that way. We have no restrictions where I live...

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!
Everybody and their pet hamster is rich in the webverse ...lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Um, "$100 for lunch for 4" is a bit out of my price range. I can send you 4 cans of Spaghettios, but you'll have to pay for the shipping. Best I can do.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

We were FORCED by the government to pay 9% of our weekly earnings in superannuation so we have accumulated 3 trillion dollars for 25 million people over 30+ years... My husband has retired so we have access to his super plus a part pension...

I started paying a mortgage in 1988...mortgages go for 25 years... we paid off ours in ten years...it's not rocket science anyone in the trades can do it.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

Don't send those whinging bastards in Sydney anything.... they're pathetic money grubbers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

We were FORCED by the government to pay 9% of our weekly earnings in superannuation so we have accumulated 3 trillion dollars for 25 million people over 30+ years... My husband has retired so we have access to his super plus a part pension...

I started paying a mortgage in 1988...mortgages go for 25 years... we paid off ours in ten years...it's not rocket science anyone in the trades can do it.

yoo have NOTHING to prove to me
I don't believe you and that's that

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

About what.... my husband has worked 42 years.... can't you American pay off homes within 42 years?

Hasn't anyone left you money?

what star sign are you? It might explain why you haven't made it yet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

About what.... my husband has worked 42 years.... can't you American pay off homes within 42 years?

will you force me to believe you ?
.... I must say I like how you threw that bit about me not having LMFAO all based on the fact I don't tell fibs on the web LOLOLOL

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love a dinghy .... or a descent hand made raft out of plastic bottle after watching a Bear Grylls survival show... I not in to wasting big money on bigger boats that have to have the barnacles scaped off once a year. And they cost a fortune to moor. All blood husband is obsessed is his bloody 1971 Ford F-250...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

will you force me to believe you ?
.... I must say I like how you threw that bit about me not having LMFAO all based on the fact I don't tell fibs on the web LOLOLOL

Both my grandparent had good business... one owned a bread factory and the other one had a 3 lobstor boats and was a real estate landlord... both grandfathers owned champion racing horses. Back in the good old days. I seriously grieve for those days.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
We have enough shit going on here in the USA to think about helping you make millons so on that note get back on your meds - - - - - -

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...yeah that was what it used to be like in Canada too. People used to be able ta pay their homes off in 10 to 15 years. But them days are over.

The Powers that be decided that was making it too easy for people to walk away & retain a tax base. So now they saddle today's home buyers with huge mortgages and debt. Canada Australia too.

The system is rigged against early payers now. They dont want people to do that anymore so they can put a ball and chain them till they die.

$1,000,000 for a downtown Vancouver apartment is not uncommon these days.

I bet dt Australia cities just as bad

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People used to be able ta pay their homes off in 10 to 15 years.

Joe, how long did it take you to pay off your first home?

I paid mine off in less than 5 years.

I suspect you don't live in Vancouver eh?

I hear the Maratimed NS PEI nfld is relatively inexpensive Quechee too.

Is that where u live?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

I'm not. Solidly average, middle of the road, middle class here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing how many leftists never amount to anything in life and then claim they don't believe other people made better life choices than them.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Joe and @Blazor

Dear American friends,

This cannot go on.

DONATE NOW

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you're filthy rich too I suppose ahahahahaha

It is amazing how many leftists never amount to anything in life and then claim they don't believe other people made better life choices than them.
Oh, you're filthy rich too I suppose ahahahahaha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...yeah that was what it used to be like in Canada too. People used to be able ta pay their homes off in 10 to 15 years. But them days are over.

The Powers that be decided that was making it too easy for people to walk away & retain a tax base. So now they saddle today's home buyers with huge mortgages and debt. Canada Australia too.

The system is rigged against early payers now. They dont want people to do that anymore so they can put a ball and chain them till they die.

$1,000,000 for a downtown Vancouver apartment is not uncommon these days.

I bet dt Australia cities just as bad
Hey stupid fuck, its because of social progroms that YOU STUPID FUX voted for. I'd explain it in detail, josephine, but you're entirely too fucking dumb to get it.