What Does It Mean For America If Biden Wins The Election?/ What Does It Mean If Trump Wins?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden wins, America stumbles along as it has for better or for worse, in a progressive manor lifting all boats eventually in a quest for creating a 'more perfect union'

Trump wins,

170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs.jpg

^Fine people

06HOBERMAN-superJumbo-v2.jpg

^ A great guy! We love each other, we exchange beautiful letters!

Holocaust_1934_TriumphOfTheWillPropagandaFilm_%20FH229448.jpg

Moar fine people^

file-20180620-137720-1su7b84.jpeg

These people want to poison are blood!

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why would you say that G?

Biden: Demented piece of shit hellbent on starting WW3; his political party is fully down for the apocalypse and just for giggles wants to investigate/punish anyone who speaks out against it.

Trump: Bloviating piece of shit who doesn't know anything about anything so he's got to take instructions from even worse pieces of shit who are also hellbent on starting WW3; his political party is fully down for the apocalypse and just for giggles wants to investigate/punish anyone who speaks out against it.

Fucked. Either. Way.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Biden: Demented piece of shit hellbent on starting WW3; his political party is fully down for the apocalypse and just for giggles wants to investigate/punish anyone who speaks out against it.

Trump: Bloviating piece of shit who doesn't know anything about anything so he's got to take instructions from even worse pieces of shit who are also hellbent on starting WW3; his political party is fully down for the apocalypse and just for giggles wants to investigate/punish anyone who speaks out against it.

Fucked. Either. Way.
But seriously, stop being completely wring about everything you silly ignorant slut!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I want an independent.
Lot's of us do, but to paraphrase 'Rummy' 'We go to the polls with the candidates we have'. in other words I would love to vote for my totally devoted loyal to me Australian Cattle Dog Sadie for President ,but I also know that would be pissing into the wind, as not enough other people would support her candidacy The French Poodle rules the AKC Party these days, sadly. (I wish Murricans were smart like me)

4b3f9056d2d86fa2a531dbbcdba0bedd47f7c5f0.jpeg

Sadie carries her own weight!

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
One of the most respected republican national defense hawks reminisces on Trump's International Relations Reality Show.

Trump’s former national security adviser says world leaders think he’s a ‘laughing fool’​

I like Presidents that are not perceived as 'laughing fools' by his international colleagues.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I stopped voting red or blue in the 1980s when I started actually paying attention to this stuff. It was apparent at first glance where the "lesser evil" nonsense would lead us and it did.

Sure, it's taken a lot longer than I'd like for some of you other shaved apes to catch on but hey... better late than never.

Not that I'm bitter about it or anything. <spit>

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I stopped voting red or blue in the 1980s when I started actually paying attention to this stuff. It was apparent at first glance where the "lesser evil" nonsense would lead us and it did.

Sure, it's taken a lot longer than I'd like for some of you other shaved apes to catch on but hey... better late than never.

You’re doing your countrymen no favours. You’re a biggish lad…knock some common sense into them. I know I would if I was a Redneck ffs! :Happy5:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You’re doing your countrymen no favours. You’re a biggish lad…knock some common sense into them. I know I would if I was a Redneck ffs! :Happy5:

The main problem with that strategy is that I'd have to kick ass all day every day and I'd still get nowhere near punching every throat that needs it just in this state, never mind the country.

No, the neanderthals are just gonna have to evolve.

Or not.

Either way they'll deserve everything they bring down upon themselves.

:Popcorn:

Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"I was 5 when i learned that America is not governed by two competing philosophical concepts, but simply the will of an educated populace through a form of representative government, I became confused and decided to not vote for things that are mildly complex and nuanced, but sit around bitching until some charismatic narcissistic "charms" the masses into giving up their rights".

a27c9fafe6000d38459838d546330942cfd94860.jpeg

"Only our dictator can save us, only our dictator can save us, only our dictator can save us"

"Now watch me grovel to my well coifed ManGod!"

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It would be the first step in the right direction.

Agreed with the wee caveat that it doesn't include candidates like RFKJr who's just a democrat having a tantrum because the DNC wouldn't bow down to his dynastic last name. He's establishment as fuck, hellbent on starting WW3, and fully down for the apocalypse.