What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So you wouldn't have taken that $5 dollar bill, huh?

LIAR!

You'd a snatched it up and stuffed in your ample bra in 2 seconds and probably have crumpled it up and diminished its value because you're a dumbass as well as a hypocrite.

I, on the other hand, quickly assessed the situation and calmly and carefully tucked the pristine antique piece of paper ephemera into my notebook to keep it safe and at optimum value.
She's of high moral character !

Dumps her debt onto others because she's too stupid and fat to manage her finances

lmao!

And I still haven't ever been arrested in my life, no less for armed robbery. Criminal piece of shit.
but you are too stupid to manage your finances tho

plus you're fat and stupid

just saying

And you're stupid enough to get arrested and convicted of a crime. Yeah, that takes smarts. Low class Puerto Rican scum.
Convicted? Are you sure? Link, fatso?

Or are you as dumb when it comes to reading posts as you are when it comes to managing your finances?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does anyone else notice how easy it is for me to bring out the racist in the low life bloated fat slob who cant manage her own finances?

lolz..... easy peasy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LIAR!

You'd a snatched it up and stuffed in your ample bra in 2 seconds and probably have crumpled it up and diminished its value because you're a dumbass as well as a hypocrite.

I, on the other hand, quickly assessed the situation and calmly and carefully tucked the pristine antique piece of paper ephemera into my notebook to keep it safe and at optimum value.
She's of high moral character !

Dumps her debt onto others because she's too stupid and fat to manage her finances

lmao!

And I still haven't ever been arrested in my life, no less for armed robbery. Criminal piece of shit.
but you are too stupid to manage your finances tho

plus you're fat and stupid

just saying

And you're stupid enough to get arrested and convicted of a crime. Yeah, that takes smarts. Low class Puerto Rican scum.
Convicted? Are you sure? Link, fatso?

Or are you as dumb when it comes to reading posts as you are when it comes to managing your finances?

Does it matter if you were convicted? Not to me it doesn't. You said you did it. You took a weapon and held it to someone and then walked away with their belongings.

You're a piece of shit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Regulations should be left up to the State, not the government.
LoLz

Stupidest American idea ever...failure by fragmentation.
Apparently the writer there thinks the State, apparently....has no government. What a dunce.

Well, I'm sure he pounds a mean bongo though.

People need to understand that we have so many laws and regulations because people of low moral character fuck things up for everyone.

Like when @Reggie_Essent stole a $5 bill from a book at the library of the University of Chicago. Or when a company that manufactures dental hardware simply washes chemical sludge laden with heavy metals down the drain (this happens at my besties workplace where he is a compliance officer).

But people are not always moral. The often are quite the opposite. They have to have rules (laws) that carry a set of consequences for their bad behavior.

And the bigger a country becomes with more and more people, the more laws are created.

LIAR!

No, I would not. You and I both know it didn't belong to you.

Yes, you would have, only you would not have been able to recognize the true value of what you had found and would have crumpled it up and stuffed it in your pocket bought a taco with it after you got out of the library.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
L
This is a Republic
Can you define Republic and please tell us why a Republic and a Democracy are mutually exclusive?

I love those people that are so proud we're a Republic and don't fully understand that it's because the elite of the time (Founders) didn't trust people like them to vote.

Didn't want them to vote. Thought they were the uneducated rabble that would end actual democracy. The events of the last 5 years proves the founders right in that regard.
Sadly the elites, or that is - the elected - are often the uneducated rabble.
Doesn't seem the best and brightest of America are as inter
People need to understand that we have so many laws and regulations because people of low moral character fuck things up for everyone.

Like when @Reggie_Essent stole a $5 bill from a book at the library of the University of Chicago. Or when a company that manufactures dental hardware simply washes chemical sludge laden with heavy metals down the drain (this happens at my besties workplace where he is a compliance officer).
or like when YOU went bankrupt forcing your creditors to take a loss and disperse that loss across the tax payer via write offs.

Yeah, you're one of high moral character to be talking .

HIPPOcrite

No hypocrisy, it's a legal business proceeding conducted by attorneys and judges. FACT
For you it is but for Trump it isn't

like I said

HIPPOcrit

I never said Trump couldn't or shouldn't file for bankruptcy. I don't think he should have run the country. I'm not trying to run the country.

We may disagree on Trump, but you know what neither Trump or I have done? We've never committed armed robbery.
You hippocrits are always looking for a loophole to excuse yourself of your own sins and your own hypocrisies

No matter what you think, don't preach to me about morality given your background. You have no leg to stand on.
Something a fat blob of low moral character who dumps her debt into others would would say
Donald J. Trump has earned a yuuge amount of points on his Frequent Bankrupter Card. Bigly.
How many times has he gone bankrupt personally?
The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 of these entities use the Trump name. The organization was founded in 1927 by Donald Trump's paternal grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, as E. Trump & Son.

So?

Why is our one rich guy somehow worse than all the other rich people on your team?

Our rich guy made our economy strong, gave us lower taxes, and had record low unemployment. He made animal abuse a felony. He didnt get us into conflicts and wars.

Why is scum bag behaviour okay when it's your rich people who do nothing but shit on the rest of us? You guys dont say shit about Nike using slave labor or any of corps funding and supporting your politcs while doing evil underhanded shit and getting government bail outs while thousands of small business get wrecked.

You really think we believe you guys suddenly hit some moral code limit with bankruptcies?
Don't even go there you twit.

Oh I not only went, I done parked and I'm revving.

YOU guys are the ones who should think twice about going there, since every single one of you supports the wealthy corporate elite. Even down to them using a "shadow cabal" of wealthy and powerful people to save and "reinforce" the 2020 election.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You guys are fine with this mess. Wealthy and powerful people throwing their resources behind the candidates THEY want. Seems pretty fucking unethical considering ordinary regular people dont have this ability. And we are the ones suffering the consequences.

I know I know.....buy an electric car, eat lentils and let our pets die of cancer.

Shall we review some of the wealthy elite bags of shit who are shilling for the establishment? How many rich fucktards tried to have Rogan shut down? Doesnt Neil Young get paid by Pfizer and doesnt he do business with an organization that buys up affordable housing?

But Trump filed BANKRUPTCY. That's just going TOO far I guess.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does it matter if you were convicted?
Uh.. yes fatso.. it really does.. derp derp

and my credit score is 759

yours isn't

but that's cause you're a dumb fat slob who can't manage her finances

Paying debt matters

lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

Apparently the writer there thinks the State, apparently....has no government. What a dunce.

But people are not always moral. The often are quite the opposite. They have to have rules (laws) that carry a set of consequences for their bad behavior.

And the bigger a country becomes with more and more people, the more laws are created.

LIAR!

Yes, you would have, only you would have been able to recognize the true value of what you had found and would have crumpled it up and bought a taco with it after you got out of the library.

No, I wouldn't. Don't project your shitty morals on me, Reggie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

yours isn't

Paying debt matters

lolz

And you're a person who has stolen from someone with a weapon. You're an ARMED ROBBER, only murders, pederasts and rapists are worse than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoLz

LIAR!

Yes, you would have, only you would have been able to recognize the true value of what you had found and would have crumpled it up and bought a taco with it after you got out of the library.

LoLz

LIAR!

wouldn't take 5 bucks in a public space but dumps thousands in debt on innocent tax payers because she's too stupid to manage her own finances

anyone else smell the bullshit lined across her upper lip?

lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always find it so fun when conservatives, the party of law and order, have a criminal among then and count him/her as their friend.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

wouldn't take 5 bucks in a public space but dumps thousands in debt on innocent tax payers because she's too stupid to manage her own finances

lmao

It isn't a public space. The University of Chicago is a private institution, you uneducated fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

yours isn't

Paying debt matters

lolz

And you're a person who has stolen from someone with a weapon. You're an ARMED ROBBER, only murders, pederasts and rapists are worse than you.
You can cry all your want but that wont change your credit score

or your BMI

just sayin, Oink.

a "managing my finances for dummies" video? Yeah?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

It isn't a public space. The University of Chicago is a private institution, you uneducated fuck.

But the antique $5 dollar bill wasn't in their inventory, dear. I thought about that within 2 or 3 seconds of finding it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

ooooh you big mad

I ain't credit karma tho... so be mad at yourself for your shitty credit report

lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

But the antique $5 dollar bill wasn't in their inventory, dear. I thought about that within 2 or 3 seconds of finding it.

It didn't make it yours. Now, I don't think it's the worse thing someone has ever done, it's not armed robbery for one thing.
But you and I both know it wasn't yours.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahaha

fat lily preaching to Reg about high moral values when she goes around dumping her debt on innocent tax payers like it was the aftermath of taco tuesday and thinks people of high moral character aren't going to call her on her HIPPOcrisy

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

It didn't make it yours. Now, I don't think it's the worse thing someone has ever done, it's not armed robbery for one thing.
The debt was yours tho

and you didn't have a problem dumping it on someone else

fraud. Fat. financially incompetent.

Nice? niiiiiiiice

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

Then to whom did it belong?

Believe me dear, I've thought about that very question. It couldn't have belonged to the University since they didn't know it was in the book. The book was probably bequeathed to the University by the estate of someone, so it could be argued that it belonged to the estate of the dead rich dude. Maybe it was a Pritzker? Why would they need five fucking dollars? They got billions.

No, it belonged to me, sweetheart, just like if I found it lying in the gutter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

yours isn't

Paying debt matters

lolz

Mine was 830-something last I checked.
that's cause you're not fat, stupid and lame and know how to properly manage your finances

why do we let low lives who cannot do the same into our beloved country?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

Believe me dear, I've thought about that very question. It couldn't have belonged to the University since they didn't know it was in the book. The book was probably bequeathed to the University by the estate of someone, so it could be argued that it belonged to the estate of the dead rich dude. Maybe it was a Pritzker? Why would they need five fucking dollars? They got billions.

I just asked the attorney sitting right next to me at his lap top. He said it would clearly be property of the University of Chicago, even if they didn't know it was there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

I just asked the attorney sitting right next to me at his lap top. He said it would clearly be property of the University of Chicago, even if they didn't know it was there.
is that how you two spend time together? his face planted in his laptop to avoid you and YOU logged online trying to teach strangers about high moral values when you yourself have none?

lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
very-bad-credit-score-300-560.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

Tell the attorney that god blesses him for loving you, but that he's full of shit. The ancient, right and true Law of "Finders Keepers" clearly applies here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

Tell the attorney that god blesses him for loving you, but that he's full of shit. the ancient, right and true Law of "Finders Keepers" clearly applies here.

In court you would lose. Simple as that. It was in the University's collection, period. You stole it. End of

If you go to someone's house, take a five dollar bill you found on the floor somewhere, that maybe they didn't even miss...you are stealing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell the attorney that god blesses him for loving you
That and desperation engulfs him

he's gotta be a saint tho, destined to ride the HOV lane right to heaven when he dies, no matter what his other sins may be

that is of course, assuming this person actually exists

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

Tell the attorney that god blesses him for loving you, but that he's full of shit. the ancient, right and true Law of "Finders Keepers" clearly applies here.

In court you would lose. Simple as that. It was in the University's collection, period. You stole it. End of

If you go to someone's house, take a five dollar bill you found on the floor somewhere, that maybe they didn't even miss...you are stealing.

Who would bring suit? The University? They could give a fuck.

It's kinda like how that dude won the swimming race against all them girls. He won fair and square and if you don't like it you can suck his dick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

LIAR!

LoLz

LIAR!

lmao

Who would bring suit? The University? They could give a fuck.

It's kinda lie how that dude won the swimming race against all them girls. He won fair and square and if you don't like it you can suck his dick.

Blah, blah...you stole it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

he's gotta be a saint tho, destined to ride the HOV lane right to heaven when he dies, no matter what his other sins may be

Of course he's gotta be a saint! Putting up with the clackety-clackity of the keyboard even when he's getting his weekly freak on?

Just imagine what it would be like if her mouth goes as constantly as her keystroke output?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Of course he's gotta be a saint! Putting up with the clackety-clackity of the keyboard even when he's getting his weekly freak on?

Just imagine what it would be like if her mouth goes as constantly as her keystroke output?
her mouth does go as constantly as her keystroke count

how you think she got that robust? Breathing too much?