What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
See what I want to know is this, Blasetard...
Right now for example, I have a neighbor playing, blaring actually, some bullshit african bongo crap, so everyone has to hear it like it or not.
Now since I believe my rights to peace and quiet are being violated do I have the right to take a baseball bat and smash the living shit out of the offending boom box in your view of a Libertarian society?

PS: Interesting though, that as a Libertarian, you're an advocate of wide open borders and no government interference in the workings of the business community.

Why not grab a bongo, and a 6 pack, and go have fun with your neighbor? "Love they neighbor", but Im getting ahead of myself, that is covered in next week's assignment.

Open Borders, and no government interference, are other topics. Perhaps we can cover those in week 3. lulz

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lets stick with your initial homework assignment. I think it will be best for your brain that is no bigger than Queen Martini's penis.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Right now for example, I have a neighbor playing, blaring actually, some bullshit african bongo crap, so everyone has to hear it like it or not.
Now since I believe my rights to peace and quiet are being violated do I have the right to take a baseball bat and smash the living shit out of the offending boom box in your view of a Libertarian society?

PS: Interesting though, that as a Libertarian, you're an advocate of wide open borders and no government interference in the workings of the business community.

Why not grab a bongo, and a 6 pack, and go have fun with your neighbor? "Love they neighbor", but Im getting ahead of myself, that is covered in next week's assignment.

Open Borders, and no government interference, are other topics. Perhaps we can cover those in week 3. lulz
Keep evading. Practice that troll dance and one day you may be good at it.

Why not try answering a question directly and validate your Libertarianism or at least that you have some rudimentary understanding of what it is..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

So let's say you have your piece of land, all good self sufficient. Ya got your well, and one day you pump some water and it's polluted with industrial chemicals from a factory near by, who of course are not subjected to government interference and regulation. So, you're thinking "hey, my rights to clean water have been violated" but there is no legal institution to appeal to...
... would it be okay to burn that factory down and kill the motherfuckers who didn't respect your rights?

Oh, and btw, immigration and government regulation in general is very much relevant to the discussion that you are so desperate to evade.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

So let's say you have your piece of land, all good self sufficient. Ya got your well, and one day you pump some water and it's polluted with industrial chemicals from a factory near by, who of course are not subjected to government interference and regulation. So, you're thinking "hey, my rights to clean water have been violated" but there is no legal institution to appeal to...
... would it be okay to burn that factory down and kill the motherfuckers who didn't respect your rights?

Oh, and btw, immigration and government regulation in general is very much relevant to the discussion that you are so desperate to evade.
Then again, maybe I should just grab a 6 pack and go join those bastards in a little polluting and a few chuckles. Have a bit of fun, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's always funny how H constantly tells people they "dont know" what their own views and values are and he demonstrates endlessly that he is actually very poorly informed on what everyones views are.

And in his head he is the super smart one who knows more than everyone else, so he doesnt have to bother listening and understanding anyone else. He will TELL you about yourself through the filter of his convoluted biases what you stand for and think.

Anyone who actually thinks American conservatism is like Islam and Islam is like American conservatism has absolutely no clue what they are talking about and needs to take several seats and learn something about the world around him.

Of course these arrogant and self important people believe they know best so everyone should shut up and listen to them and accept whatever changes to our lives they decide is best. H thinks liberty means everyone has to make decisions he agrees with and think they way he thinks. And if they dont they are blocking his idea of "progress" and are the enemy. Doesnt that sound like the thinking behind every authoritarian uprising ever? That's because it is.

Listen to them because only they know the path to progress and utopia. And any human rights violations that involves are okay because the end goal is worth it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It helps to understand what your rights ARE before you decide they are being violated.

I'm not the only one who has noticed leftists are so entitled they confuse wants with rights.

A good example being a man who wants to be seen and accommodate as a woman. He can want that. But he doesnt have the right to force compliance from others. That is not a right.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
This is a Republic
Can you define Republic and please tell us why a Republic and a Democracy are mutually exclusive?
Let me help you out, Blasetard. We live in a Democratic Republic..aka Representative Democracy.
We elect representatives through a democratic process.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course this guy is a Ph.D. so he's probably just talking out his ass here:

Dr. David Childs, Ph.D.
Northern Kentucky University

What is a Democratic Republic?
The United States government is a complex entity known as a democratic republic. This essentially means that the government operates on the principles of both a republic and a democracy. In other words, the nation functions upon principles that are common in both republics and democracies. The American Heritage Dictionary defines a republic as “a political order in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who are entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.” The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines democracy as “a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.” In other words, in a republic there are a group of citizens elected or appointed to represent the people, but with a democracy the power is theoretically in the hands of usually all voting citizens. A democratic republic is a mixture of the two.

Direct Democracy Versus a Representative Democracy
Although we hear often that the US is a democracy, it is not fully a direct democracy in the purest sense. Presidential elections are not decided by a direct democracy, but by the electoral college (Electors are officials appointed by each state). A 2016 article in the Huffington Post outlines the process very clearly. The article states that when voters go to the polls they choose “which candidate receives their state’s electors. The candidate who receives a majority of electoral votes (270) wins the Presidency. The number 538 is the sum of the nation’s 435 Representatives, 100 Senators, and 3 electors given to the District of Columbia.” Thus at the federal level, the US is a representative democracy. Many aspects of the United States function as a direct democracy such as local elections for mayor, city council and school board members. State governors are another well known example; in each of the fifty states the governor is elected by popular vote.

Constitutional Democracy
Having said that, like many large entities, it is difficult to find one term to define the US political system. For instance, in many cases the government is described as a constitutional democracy because governmental power is defined, limited, and regulated by a constitution and the electorate (General voting populace). The court system is involved with matters of interpreting the constitution. To make matters even more complex, Native American tribes within the United States are sovereign nations within US borders that are governed by their own separate constitutions. But that is another article for another time. Below are resources social studies teachers can use to assist students in understanding the complexities, nuances, and their rights within the United States as a democratic republic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem is H isnt engaging in any honest discussions. He refuses to do so no matter the effort from his opponent.

He engages to either insult his opposition OR to guide them into seeing how HE is correct and you are not.

So he isnt listening to anything. He is looking for ways to show you how he thinks you are wrong and he is right.

This results in him looking hella stupid and clueless as to what he is talking about. He isnt stupid, he just isnt really listening and understanding what's being said because his entire objective is to search others posts for ways to validate HIS opinion. He will grab things and twist them.

An example of this is when I was discussing free market capitalism and what those who support that think about it. Since their goal is never to understand opposing views and to manipulate, they used child slave labor as a reason why free market capitalism is bad.

Never mind the fact that free market capitalism doesnt magically mean we somehow have no laws now, and the rights and liberties of the people are revolves in the market, this is what they claim it means. And they use that as some "gotcha!" to suggest we DO support regulations.

I mean it's completely absurd. But it shows how they dont really care to truly understand any opposition views, they just listen enough to try to find what they perceive as inconsistencies and once they think they found that....you cant dislodge them.

They do not understand and they dont care to understand. They believe they are always right and everything else is always wrong. Wrong and evil. And they are not gonna open their minds to see it any other way or to get a deeper understanding of it.

It's just how it is.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're something else lol. You like poking while Im at work. Not all of us have the pleasure of being retired and riding through the forest on an all terrain mobile scooter. I tried by making this thread early last night lol.

This goes back to "harming me" again. There will be repercussions. Suing for damages, and them fixing things, seems the best option if I had to give an answer right now.

Do I approve of government regulations? No. Do I think companies and individuals can do what they want even it harms someone? Again no. I believe, as I said, you can do what you want, so long as it dont harm others.

On immigration. Long ago I saw nothing wrong with it. I mean, white man invaded the Injuns land, we were all about immigration being welcome before, when the population was low. Then the population boom happened. Then we had TeRroRiSM!

Fast forward to today, do I believe in a wall? No, because I feel it will be used against us one day. Do I think people should be allowed to immigrate here? Yes, as long as they go through the legal process.

Personally, I think the process takes too long. And if it was made easier on the immigrant, they wouldnt have to do it illegally.

Do I support a politician telling a mass mob of immigrants to come here? Hell no! And that politician should hang for treason.

Now, if you get busy with your homework, you might have some time to go play bongos! Unless..... you're racist. Is that why you hate his music? Would you rather play with Admin's bongos?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is a Republic
Can you define Republic and please tell us why a Republic and a Democracy are mutually exclusive?
Let me help you out, Blasetard. We live in a Democratic Republic..aka Representative Democracy.
We elect representatives through a democratic process.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course this guy is a Ph.D. so he's probably just talking out his ass here:

Dr. David Childs, Ph.D.
Northern Kentucky University

What is a Democratic Republic?
The United States government is a complex entity known as a democratic republic. This essentially means that the government operates on the principles of both a republic and a democracy. In other words, the nation functions upon principles that are common in both republics and democracies. The American Heritage Dictionary defines a republic as “a political order in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who are entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.” The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines democracy as “a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.” In other words, in a republic there are a group of citizens elected or appointed to represent the people, but with a democracy the power is theoretically in the hands of usually all voting citizens. A democratic republic is a mixture of the two.

Direct Democracy Versus a Representative Democracy
Although we hear often that the US is a democracy, it is not fully a direct democracy in the purest sense. Presidential elections are not decided by a direct democracy, but by the electoral college (Electors are officials appointed by each state). A 2016 article in the Huffington Post outlines the process very clearly. The article states that when voters go to the polls they choose “which candidate receives their state’s electors. The candidate who receives a majority of electoral votes (270) wins the Presidency. The number 538 is the sum of the nation’s 435 Representatives, 100 Senators, and 3 electors given to the District of Columbia.” Thus at the federal level, the US is a representative democracy. Many aspects of the United States function as a direct democracy such as local elections for mayor, city council and school board members. State governors are another well known example; in each of the fifty states the governor is elected by popular vote.

Constitutional Democracy
Having said that, like many large entities, it is difficult to find one term to define the US political system. For instance, in many cases the government is described as a constitutional democracy because governmental power is defined, limited, and regulated by a constitution and the electorate (General voting populace). The court system is involved with matters of interpreting the constitution. To make matters even more complex, Native American tribes within the United States are sovereign nations within US borders that are governed by their own separate constitutions. But that is another article for another time. Below are resources social studies teachers can use to assist students in understanding the complexities, nuances, and their rights within the United States as a democratic republic.

Please recite the Pledge of Allegiance for me. That should be pretty simple for you. I'll wait.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

You're something else lol. You like poking while Im at work. Not all of us have the pleasure of being retired and riding through the forest on an all terrain mobile scooter. I tried by making this thread early last night lol.

This goes back to "harming me" again. There will be repercussions. Suing for damages, and them fixing things, seems the best option if I had to give an answer right now.

Do I approve of government regulations? No. Do I think companies and individuals can do what they want even it harms someone? Again no. I believe, as I said, you can do what you want, so long as it dont harm others.

On immigration. Long ago I saw nothing wrong with it. I mean, white man invaded the Injuns land, we were all about immigration being welcome before, when the population was low. Then the population boom happened. Then we had TeRroRiSM!

Fast forward to today, do I believe in a wall? No, because I feel it will be used against us one day. Do I think people should be allowed to immigrate here? Yes, as long as they go through the legal process.

Personally, I think the process takes too long. And if it was made easier on the immigrant, they wouldnt have to do it illegally.

Do I support a politician telling a mass mob of immigrants to come here? Hell no! And that politician should hang for treason.

Now, if you get busy with your homework, you might have some time to go play bongos! Unless..... you're racist. Is that why you hate his music? Would you rather play with Admin's bongos?
How about politicians that ask hostile foreign nations to perform a political hatchet job?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How about politicians that ask hostile foreign nations to perform a political hatchet job?

You must be talking about those darn DemonRats!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Do I think people should be allowed to immigrate here? Yes, as long as they go through the legal process.
Ooooo, I am so sorry, but you are not a Libertarian. You see, a true Libertarian would not agree to all the regulation by government that you do. Hands off, that's the mantra.
There would be no regulation re: pollution, so tough luck for you, pal.

In fact, they think people and business should just be trusted to do the right thing.
Do you think people and businesses can be trusted to do the right thing?

I mean, obviously not since you want a legal system to appeal to when someone or some entity violates what you believe are your rights.

purity (winkydink smiley)

PS: What you're saying is you want a system which already exists.

PPS: Abortion? Drugs?.....Hands off, boy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Do I think people should be allowed to immigrate here? Yes, as long as they go through the legal process.
Ooooo, I am so sorry, but you are not a Libertarian. You see, a true Libertarian would not agree to all the regulation by government that you do. Hands off, that's the mantra.

In fact, they think people and business should just be trusted to do the right thing.
Do you think people and businesses can be trusted to do the right thing?
There would be no regulation re: pollution, so tough luck for you, pal.
I mean, obviously not since you want a legal system to appeal to when someone or some entity violates what you believe are your rights.

purity (winkydink smiley)

PS: What you're saying is you want a system which already exists.

Im not even gonna bother with all that assuming and gibberish you're doing lol.

I suppose you think DemonRats are gonna make this world all better?

Minimum government, maximum freedom! Thats the key to Liberty!!!!

Now go do your homework, or I'll have Bastard Factory ground you some more. Since he obviously showed you whos the boss. Lulz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OMG peepole-- I just read in that mean nasty "don't say gay because it doesn't say gay" legislation that Florida wants to keep parents informed on their child's educational progress and any changes therein; and basically wants math, reading, social studies and writing to be the focus points in grades K through 3rd instead of anal sex, queerism and sodomy

WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!!!!????

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I suppose you think DemonRats are gonna make this world all better?
Well, don't suppose.
If by smaller you mean more efficient I agree.
...and see, the original point I made was that your idea of what your liberty and freedom is is not necessarily shared by all. That's why we are a nation of laws, which is a cornerstone of Liberalism.
It isn't 1730, pal. You aren't living miles from the next person out in the wilderness where your own conscience and needs govern the laws you live by. In a land of 320+ million there are countless opportunity for conflict so a complex judicial system is needed. There's infrastructure to support, a defense system etc.
You want small government, go buy yourself an island.