What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Alright, here we go! Just for you buddy.....

"What does Libertarian mean?"

I do believe I said "do what you want, as long as you aint hurtin' nobody", or something along those lines.

That means, you are at Liberty SwallowGay, to shove an arm sized black dildo up your asshole. In your pursuit of Happiness.

But are you allowed to force that dildo on someone else? No! The answer is NO Holly. Because that goes against the Liberty of that person. They might not find happiness in an arm sized black dildo. And if you try and force that on someone, they have the Liberty to react, because you are infringing on their happiness.

I hope that solves the great mystery you have surrounding the subject.

Class dismissed.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll give you another example, but I know this one is more complex, you wont understand it.....

@Bastard Factory is at Liberty to run his forum how he sees fit. But you trying to force something on him, goes against his happiness. Therefore, he gets to react, since you are in his house.

I know thats a tough one for ya, after getting Chin Checked Im sure you are still dizzy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty much your rights end where the rights of another begin.

Meaning that it's fine if two people of the same sex to go ahead and get married....but you cannot force or coerce any other person into participating on any level.

You cannot go into someones private business and use the government to force them to give you services. Just like you have the right to live your life the way you wish? So does that other person.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman? Fine. But he should not be able to violate the rights of women and girls by forcing legislation to regard him as a woman and force other women to accept him into female spaces. Women are being raped and abused. It's a violation of our human rights to redefine womanhood and allow men access to womanhood.

If you are in a partisan mob of violent rioters who have descended on a community for the purpose of violence and destruction.....the people who make up that community have a human and constitutional right to defend it and defend themselves.

Using public schools to groom children with certain political ideologies, teaching them as if its true......should not be allowed. Children have a right to be children. And everyone has a right to hear out every side of an issue and to decide for themselves what they think of it and what they wish to support. Shutting others down, lying about them and silencing them shouldnt be a thing. People are not tools or puppets to manipulate and use to get your way.

So on. You would think this would be common sense.....but it isnt.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Attention @1Holl88iday1 !!!

I realize you are all alone in Polly Tics after you got your ass handed to you, so I will be the Gentleman, since I cant reply in Polly Tics, and point you to the answer of your question, which I ever so kindly answered for you yesterday.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Meaning that it's fine if two people of the same sex to go ahead and get married....but you cannot force or coerce any other person into participating on any level.

You cannot go into someones private business and use the government to force them to give you services. Just like you have the right to live your life the way you wish? So does that other person.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman? Fine. But he should not be able to violate the rights of women and girls by forcing legislation to regard him as a woman and force other women to accept him into female spaces. Women are being raped and abused. It's a violation of our human rights to redefine womanhood and allow men access to womanhood.

If you are in a partisan mob of violent rioters who have descended on a community for the purpose of violence and destruction.....the people who make up that community have a human and constitutional right to defend it and defend themselves.

Using public schools to groom children with certain political ideologies, teaching them as if its true......should not be allowed. Children have a right to be children. And everyone has a right to hear out every side of an issue and to decide for themselves what they think of it and what they wish to support. Shutting others down, lying about them and silencing them shouldnt be a thing. People are not tools or puppets to manipulate and use to get your way.

See, I knew you would know!

Btw, did you know, just recently, Big Tech is now blocking the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"? They say its racist or some shit lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See, I knew you would know!

Btw, did you know, just recently, Big Tech is now blocking the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"? They say its racist or some shit lol.

Of course I know. I was never easily convinced of anything that starts picking at very clear boundaries.

People who think of themselves as smart intellectuals who are educated are much more likely to allow and follow manipulative rationalizations of infringing on rights. It can be made to sound really good. But instead of being able to unpack it and look at it critically, they just demonize all opposition.

If you think a baker should be able to "discriminate" you must be a bigot. That's the framework they are taught to think in.

We are saying that Bakers private business is his property and the government shouldnt be able to force him to associate or do labor for anyone or anything he doesnt want.....regardless of the reason. Because those rights and liberties are more important than someones feelings.

It doesnt mean we support "bigotry" and not every objection to same sex marriage is bigotry.

You know theyve pretty much decided that they can compel and coerce a society that caters to just their perspectives that doesnt accommodate diversity. And they say whatever they need to make it sound good

H is a collectivist who thinks vaccines should be forced on people for the sake of a community. So he views bodies as community property and is fine with forced participation and called this liberty. He says liberty doesnt mean you can "do whatever you want".

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Other than Somalia in the late 80's and into the 90's, could you site some other Functioning Societies based on the Libertarian Model?

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
"What does Libertarian mean?"

I do believe I said "do what you want, as long as you aint hurtin' nobody", or something along those lines.
So like, um...a legal system like we have here in our Liberal Democracy - the United States.
Like, you violate someone's rights and there are legal consequence, right?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
See what I want to know is this, Blasetard...
Right now for example, I have a neighbor playing, blaring actually, some bullshit african bongo crap, so everyone has to hear it like it or not.
Now since I believe my rights to peace and quiet are being violated do I have the right to take a baseball bat and smash the living shit out of the offending boom box in your view of a Libertarian society?

PS: Interesting though, that as a Libertarian, you're an advocate of wide open borders and no government interference in the workings of the business community.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Right now for example, I have a neighbor playing, blaring actually, some bullshit african bongo crap, so everyone has to hear it like it or not.
Now since I believe my rights to peace and quiet are being violated do I have the right to take a baseball bat and smash the living shit out of the offending boom box in your view of a Libertarian society?

PS: Interesting though, that as a Libertarian, you're an advocate of wide open borders and no government interference in the workings of the business community.
Discard the things that do not bring you joy.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

So I can discard that guy and his noise maker?
Shoot him, say?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shoot him, say?
I don’t see why not. Because individual liberty.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Shoot him, say?
I don’t see why not. Because individual liberty.
Well, see here's the thing.
In this mythical Libertarian society where everyone respects every other person's "rights", doesn't there have to be agreement on a set of values that all conform too?
I mean, here I am in this society where I have no liberty to have my own set of beliefs and values which I live by. Where the fuck is my FREEDUMBS! ?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I made this so easy for you.

I answered your question, and yet you have more questions. So much you must learn.

I feel for you, I really do. So Im going to help school you.

Im going to give you a homework assignment. These are MUST reads!!!

Lets start with the Constitution. There will be a quiz on Tuesday.

Next week, we will cover the 10 Commandments. For extra credit, if you go to church this Sunday, I will give you 10 extra bonus points on your quiz.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
..... here in our Liberal Democracy - the United States.

Aaaaah, I see some of the confusion! This, is not a Liberal Democracy. This is a Republic, of States. It says so right there in the Constitution. Im so glad I get to teach you. I hope you enjoy your reading of this fine document over the following week.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That will do you no good down here :EvilOne:

Yeah, but that's not where it was. It was in Gen, no?

This thread? I made it in Meltdown, since you fucked up the Polly Tics thread lol. BF wants Polly Tics in Meltdown for now, if we are to discuss them.

So who are the Libertarian countries?