What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pretty much your rights end where the rights of another begin.

Meaning that it's fine if two people of the same sex to go ahead and get married....but you cannot force or coerce any other person into participating on any level.

You cannot go into someones private business and use the government to force them to give you services. Just like you have the right to live your life the way you wish? So does that other person.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman? Fine. But he should not be able to violate the rights of women and girls by forcing legislation to regard him as a woman and force other women to accept him into female spaces. Women are being raped and abused. It's a violation of our human rights to redefine womanhood and allow men access to womanhood.

If you are in a partisan mob of violent rioters who have descended on a community for the purpose of violence and destruction.....the people who make up that community have a human and constitutional right to defend it and defend themselves.

Using public schools to groom children with certain political ideologies, teaching them as if its true......should not be allowed. Children have a right to be children. And everyone has a right to hear out every side of an issue and to decide for themselves what they think of it and what they wish to support. Shutting others down, lying about them and silencing them shouldnt be a thing. People are not tools or puppets to manipulate and use to get your way.

So on. You would think this would be common sense.....but it isnt.

See, I knew you would know!

Btw, did you know, just recently, Big Tech is now blocking the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"? They say its racist or some shit lol.
Your papa must’ve fucked you in the mouth and slapped you silly with his spent ballz you fiddle-playing redneck tragic!
:LOL3:

Dude, I wouldnt talk. It looks like you got your whole families balls in that chin of yours! lolol

8w5k792.jpg
How did your sister die again? Lol

In a blaze of glory, unlike your mom.
She suffered for ages. Yours went quick at least. We can be at least thankful of that. Did you fuck your mother when she was fit ?

My mother was always fit lol. Folks thought she was my sister lol. But no, my mom was active enough without me being involved. Everyone was always after either my mom or my sister. Had to defend my sis when she was lil. Hell, even my mom too lol.

I dont like this poking at each other's families. Truce? (you started it btw)
Hey mate…it’s just a troll. Nobody’s feelings should be hurt.

Ok bud, I dont mind you poking fun at me lol.

Hell I felt bad bringing your mom into it! I know you still hurting from that.

But for the record, I live in Virginia, not West Virginia lol. Thats the state in between Weeg and I, he knows lol.
Hey mate…what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. I can photoshop too but I don’t give a fuck. You can bring my family into the troll and I’ll do fucking likewise. It’s that simple. Fucking halfwit!

Lol YOU started it with the fam!!!

Your IQ is no match for mine!!!
Hey buddy…no I didn’t and no it’s not. Behave…you seem to have a very selective memory. You don’t always need an audience.

Perhaps you are confusing me for someone else? I did no such thing til you said "Mom, Dad, Sister".

Anyway, sleep it off, you need your rest after "exerting" yourself :GiggleBitch:
Sleep what off? I’ve just come from a gruelling surf trip you goose!
Go drink some tea.

Well you said "see ya tomorrow", I assumed you was going to bed lol.
I’m still answering quotes…you cunts are keeping me up!

I cant stop now, coffee kicking in!!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I can’t promise you that I’ll answer all of your quotes when I awake some several hours later this fine morning. I usually get quite a few. And keep my wife’s name or the mention of my daughter out your fucking mouth! Lol…….wooooooooooooooo…..yeah!

Carrot!

I dont even know your wifes name!!!

Sweet dreams, princess. lol
Oh Jesus! It was a G.I. Jane joke you fuckstick!
Careful, he'll drown BF in tears if you fuck with him.
He’s actually having me on , but I’m having him on. He just doesn’t know it yet. He thinks he has a decent IQ and all…
:Happy5:

Got you still quoting me though, sleepy head lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Meaning that it's fine if two people of the same sex to go ahead and get married....but you cannot force or coerce any other person into participating on any level.

You cannot go into someones private business and use the government to force them to give you services. Just like you have the right to live your life the way you wish? So does that other person.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman? Fine. But he should not be able to violate the rights of women and girls by forcing legislation to regard him as a woman and force other women to accept him into female spaces. Women are being raped and abused. It's a violation of our human rights to redefine womanhood and allow men access to womanhood.

If you are in a partisan mob of violent rioters who have descended on a community for the purpose of violence and destruction.....the people who make up that community have a human and constitutional right to defend it and defend themselves.

Using public schools to groom children with certain political ideologies, teaching them as if its true......should not be allowed. Children have a right to be children. And everyone has a right to hear out every side of an issue and to decide for themselves what they think of it and what they wish to support. Shutting others down, lying about them and silencing them shouldnt be a thing. People are not tools or puppets to manipulate and use to get your way.

Btw, did you know, just recently, Big Tech is now blocking the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"? They say its racist or some shit lol.
Your papa must’ve fucked you in the mouth and slapped you silly with his spent ballz you fiddle-playing redneck tragic!

Dude, I wouldnt talk. It looks like you got your whole families balls in that chin of yours! lolol

8w5k792.jpg

She suffered for ages. Yours went quick at least. We can be at least thankful of that. Did you fuck your mother when she was fit ?

My mother was always fit lol. Folks thought she was my sister lol. But no, my mom was active enough without me being involved. Everyone was always after either my mom or my sister. Had to defend my sis when she was lil. Hell, even my mom too lol.

But for the record, I live in Virginia, not West Virginia lol. Thats the state in between Weeg and I, he knows lol.
Hey mate…what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. I can photoshop too but I don’t give a fuck. You can bring my family into the troll and I’ll do fucking likewise. It’s that simple. Fucking halfwit!

Hey buddy…no I didn’t and no it’s not. Behave…you seem to have a very selective memory. You don’t always need an audience.

Perhaps you are confusing me for someone else? I did no such thing til you said "Mom, Dad, Sister".

Anyway, sleep it off, you need your rest after "exerting" yourself :GiggleBitch:
Go drink some tea.

Well I can’t promise you that I’ll answer all of your quotes when I awake some several hours later this fine morning. I usually get quite a few. And keep my wife’s name or the mention of my daughter out your fucking mouth! Lol…….wooooooooooooooo…..yeah!

Carrot!

Lol I hadnt seen that movie in forever.
Oh don’t be silly. You know I was making light of the Oscars 2022.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

8w5k792.jpg

Go drink some tea.

Carrot!

He’s actually having me on , but I’m having him on. He just doesn’t know it yet. He thinks he has a decent IQ and all…

No…mosquitoes are biting the crap out of me. Er…in saying that, I mean blood. Little bastards!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

8w5k792.jpg

Go drink some tea.

Carrot!

lol, GOTCHA!

Will laughed at first, then she got big mad lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

8w5k792.jpg

Go drink some tea.

Carrot!

No…mosquitoes are biting the crap out of me. Er…in saying that, I mean blood. Little bastards!

Fuck I hate skeeters. At least Winter coming for ya there! They about to come out in full force here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

8w5k792.jpg

Go drink some tea.

Carrot!

lol, GOTCHA!

Will laughed at first, then she got big mad lol.
It was a veiled laugh…until he saw his wife visibly upset and taking offence. I realise that it’s Chris Rock’s spiel to take the piss, but when it comes to family….well, expect feelings to get a bit hurt. It’s really a pompous gathering anyway. It’s good seeing actors being human for a change.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well guys Admin got us. He just crumbled our whole position.

We either surrender our rights and liberties to the government or we are hypocrites unless we think public nudity and sex acts should be allowed.

Kinda like how we dont believe in a free market because we dont think child labor should be allowed. That's not a "real" free market. Because a true free market means the constitution and human rights are suspended in leftard land.

I'm so glad these people come here to inform us on what our views really are.