What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You peasants sure have a lot of time to waste….
Are you mixing your margaritas with paint thinner again?

He is gonna judge how we use our time tonight now.

What he wont do is actually discuss the issue or answer the question. None of them will. And it's our fault! Lol.

I've never seen people so full of shit in my life. Amazing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You peasants sure have a lot of time to waste….
Are you mixing your margaritas with paint thinner again?

He is gonna judge how we use our time tonight now.

What he wont do is actually discuss the issue or answer the question. None of them will. And it's our fault! Lol.

I've never seen people so full of shit in my life. Amazing.
Retards gonna retard

He put me on ignore so he doesnt see my posts. So he thinks you are talking to yourself :LOL3:

How many times a day do you think these people need to be reminded that other humans exist?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hello there bilingual person

I have this document written in Spanish that I'd like you to interpret for me if you could?

YOU'RE OVERPLAYING YOUR HAND!!!!!!!
And yes, this actually happened.

lolz
Ffs…now you’re talking to yourself! Go away!
I must admit.. it is a much more enjoyable experience than talking to you.
Alright…on ignore. I’m not a fan of The Dove and Biggie Show. That’s for sure. Good luck with all your future endeavours. Peace.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I have this document written in Spanish that I'd like you to interpret for me if you could?

lolz
Alright…on ignore. I’m not a fan of The Dove and Biggie Show. That’s for sure. Good luck with all your future endeavours. Peace.
^^^ and that's how you break a bitch, folks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

The "Dove and Biggy show".

Is that like Johnny and June? ♡♡♡

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz

Bonnie and Clyde to some of the snowflake maggots around here

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He put me on ignore

yeah, he's a big dripping pussy like that

Well yes he is. What got me was that he accused you of talking to yourself because the drunk retard doesnt see my posts LOL.
And God forbid he could follow a train of thought and realize that him putting you on ignore just might introduce those dark spots in conversation flows

I can see now why these idiots are so miffed and coiled over having to read a simple 7 page document.

first, it's not written in crayon and second -- it doesn't have any stick figures

and stick figures matter.

lolz

brain cell lives matter

but apparently not everyone's

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

Bonnie and Clyde to some of the snowflake maggots around here

Hahaha....Bonnie and Clyde were dumb asses who ate a hail of bullets.

I said Johnny and June cuz...you know, conservatives, believed in the Lord, married when they met lol. Didnt get themselves creamed being criminal retard fuckknuckles.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He put me on ignore

yeah, he's a big dripping pussy like that

Well yes he is. What got me was that he accused you of talking to yourself because the drunk retard doesnt see my posts LOL.
And God forbid he could follow a train of thought and realize that him putting you on ignore just might introduce those dark spots in conversation flows

I can see now why these idiots are so miffed and coiled over having to read a simple 7 page document.

first, it's not written in crayon and second -- it doesn't have any stick figures

and stick figures matter.

lolz

brain cell lives matter

but apparently not everyone's

Exactly :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel very defeated entering into the realization that these people only possess enough IQ to keep their internal organs functioning just enough to support their life and maybe fart out a thought or two.

They can take orders very well though. Just like the establishment likes them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW it's perfectly fine to call a bill a legal document. It is a legal document.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course focusing on something completely silly and snobbish to avoid actually addressing the point and backing claims is to be expected.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oi @Blazor you inbred fucking redneck, did you get any sleep or were you tossing and turning in an alcohol-induced sweat? Hahahaaa….faggot!

Actually I woke up and thought of you and lily, and had to take a MASSIVE shit! Lol, all better now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @Blazor you inbred fucking redneck, did you get any sleep or were you tossing and turning in an alcohol-induced sweat? Hahahaaa….faggot!

Actually I woke up and thought of you and lily, and had to take a MASSIVE shit! Lol, all better now.
Thanks for that….you rednecks fuck cousins and family. Does that shorten their lifespans or did you just have ill-luck?
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Pretty much your rights end where the rights of another begin.

Meaning that it's fine if two people of the same sex to go ahead and get married....but you cannot force or coerce any other person into participating on any level.

You cannot go into someones private business and use the government to force them to give you services. Just like you have the right to live your life the way you wish? So does that other person.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman? Fine. But he should not be able to violate the rights of women and girls by forcing legislation to regard him as a woman and force other women to accept him into female spaces. Women are being raped and abused. It's a violation of our human rights to redefine womanhood and allow men access to womanhood.

If you are in a partisan mob of violent rioters who have descended on a community for the purpose of violence and destruction.....the people who make up that community have a human and constitutional right to defend it and defend themselves.

Using public schools to groom children with certain political ideologies, teaching them as if its true......should not be allowed. Children have a right to be children. And everyone has a right to hear out every side of an issue and to decide for themselves what they think of it and what they wish to support. Shutting others down, lying about them and silencing them shouldnt be a thing. People are not tools or puppets to manipulate and use to get your way.

So on. You would think this would be common sense.....but it isnt.

See, I knew you would know!

Btw, did you know, just recently, Big Tech is now blocking the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"? They say its racist or some shit lol.
Your papa must’ve fucked you in the mouth and slapped you silly with his spent ballz you fiddle-playing redneck tragic!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thanks for that….you rednecks fuck cousins and family. Does that shorten their lifespans or did you just have ill-luck?

Is Gallium your nigger half or what? lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Is Gallium your nigger half or what? lol
Do you even troll or was your mother a gutterslut and your father her faggot brother?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pretty much your rights end where the rights of another begin.

Meaning that it's fine if two people of the same sex to go ahead and get married....but you cannot force or coerce any other person into participating on any level.

You cannot go into someones private business and use the government to force them to give you services. Just like you have the right to live your life the way you wish? So does that other person.

If a man wants to live his life as a woman? Fine. But he should not be able to violate the rights of women and girls by forcing legislation to regard him as a woman and force other women to accept him into female spaces. Women are being raped and abused. It's a violation of our human rights to redefine womanhood and allow men access to womanhood.

If you are in a partisan mob of violent rioters who have descended on a community for the purpose of violence and destruction.....the people who make up that community have a human and constitutional right to defend it and defend themselves.

Using public schools to groom children with certain political ideologies, teaching them as if its true......should not be allowed. Children have a right to be children. And everyone has a right to hear out every side of an issue and to decide for themselves what they think of it and what they wish to support. Shutting others down, lying about them and silencing them shouldnt be a thing. People are not tools or puppets to manipulate and use to get your way.

So on. You would think this would be common sense.....but it isnt.

See, I knew you would know!

Btw, did you know, just recently, Big Tech is now blocking the word "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"? They say its racist or some shit lol.
Your papa must’ve fucked you in the mouth and slapped you silly with his spent ballz you fiddle-playing redneck tragic!

Dude, I wouldnt talk. It looks like you got your whole families balls in that chin of yours! lolol

8w5k792.jpg