What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Segregation is not democracy. The constitution makes no mention of God and for good reason. The Bible is not the law of this land. We have made amendments to our founding, governing documents because of this misconception.

I also disagree that a board owner is not allowed to be scrutinized for the decisions they make. This is also a democracy whether you choose to accept that or not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Segregation is not democracy. The constitution makes no mention of God and for good reason. The Bible is not the law of this land. We have made amendments to our founding, governing documents because of this misconception.

I also disagree that a board owner is not allowed to be scrutinized for the decisions they make. This is also a democracy whether you choose to accept that or not.

I don't understand what you're saying in the last two sentences. They seem contradictory.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't understand what you're saying in the last two sentences. They seem contradictory.

Shutting an entire board down is a huge consequence. But to say it’s his way or the highway is like saying the posters have no right to post an opinion about it.

It’s very Nazi Germany.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shutting an entire board down is a huge consequence. But to say it’s his way or the highway is like saying the posters have no right to post an opinion about it.

It’s very Nazi Germany.

Got it. I think he's seeing interest in the forum dying down because of a lot of the bullshit that always drives posters away. I'd feel frustrated too if I were him.

We all can do something to make it a little better.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s very Nazi Germany.

Got it. I think he's seeing interest in the forum dying down because of a lot of the bullshit that always drives posters away. I'd feel frustrated too if I were him.

is it really getting stale?

It’s a lot to run a forum. They deal with so much. I can see how they can become frustrated too.

But I don’t have an issue with Holiday. Left leaners are genuinely nice guys. You don’t get as many alpha neanderthals like you see on the right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s very Nazi Germany.

It’s a lot to run a forum. They deal with so much. I can see how they can become frustrated too.

But I don’t have an issue with Holiday. Left leaners are genuinely nice guys. You don’t get as many alpha neanderthals like you see on the right.

I don't have a problem with Holliday either. He's not generally joining threads simply to fuck them up. I am assuming that Holliday caught BF on a bad day because the fact of the matter is that BF directly challenged Biggie, for example, on the 5th page of the spirituality thread. He was out in force yesterday.

He clearly sees what people are doing here and wants his forum to thrive.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

I don't have a problem with Holliday either. He's not generally joining threads simply to fuck them up. I am assuming that Holliday caught BF on a bad day because the fact of the matter is that BF directly challenged Biggie, for example, on the 5th page of the spirituality thread. He was out in force yesterday.

Basically the forum has become a toxic whirlpool of right-winged bother. And most people can’t be bothered to join in or even sign up for it. I see these dim cockroaches scuttling over numerous forums spouting the same old shit. Rinse and repeat…it’s no wonder that so many forums like these go under.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lacking quantifiable amounts of testosterone does have it's silver lining I guess

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess having lots of testosterone means you put up with getting bitchslapped by the forum owner and then message him basically calling him "daddy".

"Daddy do you see how they do daddy?"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So let's start 101 TDS threads a week and MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!

all in the togetherness foreverness!

You were the second slap heard around the world, fool. STFU
link?

Cause I must have missed that.

Do be a sport and fetch
Oh it’s as clear as day. We all saw it.

So let's start 101 TDS threads a week and MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!

all in the togetherness foreverness!

You were the second slap heard around the world, fool. STFU
link?

Cause I must have missed that.

Do be a sport and fetch
Oh it’s as clear as day. We all saw it.
saw what?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s very Nazi Germany.

Basically the forum has become a toxic whirlpool of right-winged bother. And most people can’t be bothered to join in or even sign up for it. I see these dim cockroaches scuttling over numerous forums spouting the same old shit. Rinse and repeat…it’s no wonder that so many forums like these go under.

Big likes to overplay his hand. I’m not required to research where he has found this 7 page excerpt so I can actually determine the answer to his loaded question. “A Legal Document” ~ WTF kinda generic ass practicing law out of a strip mall answer is that? Who the fuck even talks like that? This is like watching Joey from friends audition for Dr. Drake Ramoray.

He has been plotting this ALL day. I sent him into a flatline tailspin with that line about finding his balls in his stomach last night. I can see through Big like he is bathing in windex.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

Big likes to overplay his hand. I’m not required to research where he has found this 7 page excerpt so I can actually determine the answer to his loaded question. “A Legal Document” ~ WTF kinda generic ass practicing law out of a strip mall answer is that? Who the fuck even talks like that? This is like watching Joey from friends audition for Dr. Drake Ramoray.

He has been plotting this ALL day. I sent him into a flatline tailspin with that line about finding his balls in his stomach last night. I can see through Big like he is bathing in windex.
Sweetheart, the flailing and fit of drooling hysterics is so unbecoming, even if it is to be expected out of leftist swine.

you're better than that.

If you lack the intellectual fortitude and legal expertise to interpret a very simple to read legal document just say so, or ignore the thread altogether. No need to shit the bed and vomit all over yourself over such a trivial matter. It's not like anyone here had any confidence in your ability to decipher it any way.

Can I interest you in a cupcake?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

He posts his tripe in General just to test the system. It has absolutely no significant value in content other than a veiled means to troll his repetition. Rinse and repeat. Plain and simple. A yawn fest in essence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

He posts his tripe in General just to test the system. It has absolutely no significant value in content other than a veiled means to troll his repetition. Rinse and repeat. Plain and simple. A yawn fest in essence.
But seriously has your panties deep up in your bussy tho

lolz

self pwn much?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess having lots of testosterone means you put up with getting bitchslapped by the forum owner and then message him basically calling him "daddy".

"Daddy do you see how they do daddy?"
Link? Or are you experiencing some kind of sugar induced hallucinations again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

lolz

self pwn much?

I told you. They are cowards who refuse to support any of their claims. They rely on hate and nastiness. Nothing but excuses.

Actually posting the bill and asking them to show where they are getting their parroted garbage from is a high offense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

lolz

self pwn much?

I told you. They are cowards who refuse to support any of their claims. They rely on hate and nastiness. Nothing but excuses.
I am well aware of their many inferiorities

I just like drawing attention to them every now and then for my own personal gratification

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

lolz

self pwn much?

I just like drawing attention to them every now and then for my own personal gratification

"Over playing your hand" :Crazy:

Literally posted the bill and asked for a direct example of the supposed anti homosexaul attack that the establishment party is hyperventilating about.

You've been "seen through" though by someone who thinks they know you better than your own mother and all your real friends.

So..... clearly they cannot answer the damn question. Once again. For bullshit reasons....once again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s very Nazi Germany.

lolz

self pwn much?

Their them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Their them
She/her -- yes breaky, I'll respect your preferred pronouns

He suddenly has an issue with the "they/them" thing.....but only if its us discussing how they/them act.

It's totally acceptable when they/them are discussing us and smearing us and twisting our values and talking about how we are blocking THEIR idea of "progress".

We must conform or we are divisive bad guys and we are the problem.

They wont even discuss or support anything, they just think we should do what they want us to do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Their them
She/her -- yes breaky, I'll respect your preferred pronouns
Your country is divided because of imbeciles like you. Yes, that much is true.

SEE? Didnt I just point this out?

Agree with them and give them their way without any questions or discussions or YOU are the problem!

Our country is divided because the left should NEVER have to allow anyone else to have a voice or be represented. We need to give them their one party authoritarian state or else WE are the problem!

Our values are ruining their utopia dammit! How dare us.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hello there bilingual person

I have this document written in Spanish that I'd like you to interpret for me if you could?

YOU'RE OVERPLAYING YOUR HAND!!!!!!!