What does Libertarian mean? SwallowGay edition (so he understands)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People need to understand that we have so many laws and regulations because people of low moral character fuck things up for everyone.

Like when @Reggie_Essent stole a $5 bill from a book at the library of the University of Chicago. Or when a company that manufactures dental hardware simply washes chemical sludge laden with heavy metals down the drain (this happens at my besties workplace where he is a compliance officer).
or like when YOU went bankrupt forcing your creditors to take a loss and disperse that loss across the tax payer via write offs.

Yeah, you're one of high moral character to be talking .

HIPPOcrite

No hypocrisy, it's a legal business proceeding conducted by attorneys and judges. FACT
For you it is but for Trump it isn't

like I said

HIPPOcrit

I never said Trump couldn't or shouldn't file for bankruptcy. I don't think he should have run the country. I'm not trying to run the country.

We may disagree on Trump, but you know what neither Trump or I have done? We've never committed armed robbery.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
People need to understand that we have so many laws and regulations because people of low moral character fuck things up for everyone.

Like when @Reggie_Essent stole a $5 bill from a book at the library of the University of Chicago. Or when a company that manufactures dental hardware simply washes chemical sludge laden with heavy metals down the drain (this happens at my besties workplace where he is a compliance officer).
or like when YOU went bankrupt forcing your creditors to take a loss and disperse that loss across the tax payer via write offs.

HIPPOcrite

No hypocrisy, it's a legal business proceeding conducted by attorneys and judges. FACT

like I said

HIPPOcrit

I never said Trump couldn't or shouldn't file for bankruptcy. I don't think he should have run the country. I'm not trying to run the country.

We may disagree on Trump, but you know what neither Trump or I have done? We've never committed armed robbery.
You hippocrits are always looking for a loophole to excuse yourself of your own sins and your own hypocrisies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

You hippocrits are always looking for a loophole to excuse yourself of your own sins and your own hypocrisies

No matter what you think, don't preach to me about morality given your background. You have no leg to stand on.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

No matter what you think, don't preach to me about morality given your background. You have no leg to stand on.
Something a fat blob of low moral character who dumps her debt into others would would say

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

Something a fat blob of low moral character who dumps her debt into others would would say

Just like your president...:Happy5: Armed robber. Was it a little old lady you held up at gunpoint? Did you steal her social security money?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

Just like your president...:Happy5: Armed robber. Was it a little old lady you held up at gunpoint? Did you steal her social security money?
So when you went bankrupt and dumped your debt onto others because you're too stupid, fat and lowbrow to manage your check book did you ever stop to think how morally low that was?

probably not, because you are a fat, miserable and dumb hippocrit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
L
This is a Republic
Can you define Republic and please tell us why a Republic and a Democracy are mutually exclusive?

I love those people that are so proud we're a Republic and don't fully understand that it's because the elite of the time (Founders) didn't trust people like them to vote.

Didn't want them to vote. Thought they were the uneducated rabble that would end actual democracy. The events of the last 5 years proves the founders right in that regard.
Sadly the elites, or that is - the elected - are often the uneducated rabble.

You are disconnected from reality and more than welcome to stay that way.

From what I have learned about demoralization, absolutely nothing penetrates their propagandized brains until the boot crushes them directly. So it doesnt really matter what we say or show because your mind is completely locked and you arent about to understand a thing that conflicts with your version of reality.

It is amusing and frightening how you will literally advocate for government authoritarianism while twisting into some version of "liberty". Slavery is freedom. And how you've made the elites into the people you see as below you. And you actually dont recognize how Orwellian you are while accusing others of exactly that.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
L
This is a Republic
Can you define Republic and please tell us why a Republic and a Democracy are mutually exclusive?

I love those people that are so proud we're a Republic and don't fully understand that it's because the elite of the time (Founders) didn't trust people like them to vote.

Didn't want them to vote. Thought they were the uneducated rabble that would end actual democracy. The events of the last 5 years proves the founders right in that regard.

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

Donald J. Trump has earned a yuuge amount of points on his Frequent Bankrupter Card. Bigly.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

So when you went bankrupt and dumped your debt onto others because you're too stupid, fat and lowbrow to manage your check book did you ever stop to think how morally low that was?

And you're a piece of shit that used a weapon to take things that didn't belong to you from strangers. Terrorist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

And you're a piece of shit that used a weapon to take things that didn't belong to you from strangers. Terrorist.

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

Are you mad at me because you are a fat stupid slob who cannot manage her finances?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
L
This is a Republic

Doesn't seem the best and brightest of America are as inter

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

Donald J. Trump has earned a yuuge amount of points on his Frequent Bankrupter Card. Bigly.
How many times has he gone bankrupt personally?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Regulations should be left up to the State, not the government.
LoLz

Stupidest American idea ever...failure by fragmentation.
Apparently the writer there thinks the State, apparently....has no government. What a dunce.

Well, I'm sure he pounds a mean bongo though.

But people are not always moral. The often are quite the opposite. They have to have rules (laws) that carry a set of consequences for their bad behavior.

And the bigger a country becomes with more and more people, the more laws are created.

So you wouldn't have taken that $5 dollar bill, huh?

LIAR!

You'd a snatched it up and stuffed in your ample bra in 2 seconds and probably have crumpled it up and diminished its value because you're a dumbass as well as a hypocrite.

I, on the other hand, quickly assessed the situation and calmly and carefully tucked the pristine antique piece of paper ephemera into my notebook to keep it safe and at optimum value.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
L
This is a Republic

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 of these entities use the Trump name. The organization was founded in 1927 by Donald Trump's paternal grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, as E. Trump & Son.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

When they do stuff it's okay. It's just others who are bad for doing it.

Duh!

Kinda like how these idiots call ME judgemental and self righteous even though I've literally never attacked and degrade anyone for any of their choices, but they do it to me all the time because I have different politcal and spiritual stances that I've argued and defended without personal attacks.

I mean they have the self awareness of a potatoe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
L
This is a Republic

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

It's unfathomable that Bigly Armed Robber has a beef with me. He had to call his uncle to do him a solid. See his uncle worked cleaning Geraldo's office at Fox.

He said "Mr Rivera, please can joo help me? Joo no, my nefew, he's a goot boy. He got in a leetle troubo with de policias. He took a gun and steel some money fron Mrs. Lopez down the otro callejon. I see joo tawkin to that juez Mrs Janine Piro. Joo tink she can caw her fren at the corte, you know, Superior Corte and gib heem a brake, no? I promice, Mr Rivera...he weel do mush bedder in the futuro. I gib joo mai wort."

Judge Pirro was going to put his Puerto Rican ass in the slammer, but Geraldo saved his ass.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LIAR!

You'd a snatched it up and stuffed in your ample bra in 2 seconds and probably have crumpled it up and diminished its value because you're a dumbass as well as a hypocrite.

I, on the other hand, quickly assessed the situation and calmly and carefully tucked the pristine antique piece of paper ephemera into my notebook to keep it safe and at optimum value.
She's of high moral character !

Dumps her debt onto others because she's too stupid and fat to manage her finances

lmao!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

Apparently the writer there thinks the State, apparently....has no government. What a dunce.

But people are not always moral. The often are quite the opposite. They have to have rules (laws) that carry a set of consequences for their bad behavior.

And the bigger a country becomes with more and more people, the more laws are created.

LIAR!

No, I would not. You and I both know it didn't belong to you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
L
This is a Republic

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

It's unfathomable that Bigly Armed Robber has a beef with me. He had to call his uncle to do him a solid. See his uncle worked cleaning Geraldo's office at Fox.

He said "Mr Rivera, please can joo help me? Joo no, my nefew, he's a goot boy. He got in a leetle troubo with de policias. He took a gun and steel some money fron Mrs. Lopez down the otro callejon. I see joo tawkin to that juez Mrs Janine Piro. Joo tink she can caw her fren at the corte, you know, Superior Corte and gib heem a brake, no? I promice, Mr Rivera...he weel do mush bedder in the futuro. I gib joo mai wort."

Judge Pirro was going to put his Puerto Rican ass in the slammer, but Geraldo saved his ass.
People of "high moral character" don't go around dumping their debts onto others simply because they are too stupid to manage their own finances

and they certainly don't go around judging the personal integrity of others with THAT many skeletons in their own closet

now you know, piggy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LIAR!

Dumps her debt onto others because she's too stupid and fat to manage her finances

lmao!

And I still haven't ever been arrested in my life, no less for armed robbery. Criminal piece of shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoLz

LIAR!

The debt you incurred belonged to you and you dumped it onto innocent tax payers

high moral character --- lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
L
This is a Republic

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

People of "high moral character" don't go around dumping their debts onto others simply because they are too stupid to manage their own finances

and they certainly don't go around judging the personal integrity of others with THAT many skeletons in their own closet

now you know, piggy

I agree, Trump and I are of low moral character. Still not as low as an armed robber though. #winningwithTrump

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LIAR!

lmao!
So what if she did, you guys claimed Trump's oodles of bankruptcies proved what a shrewd winner he was, what a pack of loons!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
L
This is a Republic

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 of these entities use the Trump name. The organization was founded in 1927 by Donald Trump's paternal grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, as E. Trump & Son.

So?

Why is our one rich guy somehow worse than all the other rich people on your team?

Our rich guy made our economy strong, gave us lower taxes, and had record low unemployment. He made animal abuse a felony. He didnt get us into conflicts and wars.

Why is scum bag behaviour okay when it's your rich people who do nothing but shit on the rest of us? You guys dont say shit about Nike using slave labor or any of corps funding and supporting your politcs while doing evil underhanded shit and getting government bail outs while thousands of small business get wrecked.

You really think we believe you guys suddenly hit some moral code limit with bankruptcies? Please. You guys support the wealthy elite and then try to use the fact that Trump is wealthy as some sort of moral ammo....no lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LIAR!

lmao!

And I still haven't ever been arrested in my life, no less for armed robbery. Criminal piece of shit.
but you are too stupid to manage your finances tho

plus you're fat and stupid

just saying

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz

LIAR!

The debt you incurred belonged to you and you dumped it onto innocent tax payers

I didn't hold anyone up with a gun, scum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LIAR!

lmao!

Shes pretty judgemental and self righteous.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LIAR!

lmao!

but you are too stupid to manage your finances tho

plus you're fat and stupid

just saying

And you're stupid enough to get arrested and convicted of a crime. Yeah, that takes smarts. Low class Puerto Rican scum.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
L
This is a Republic

HIPPOcrite

like I said

HIPPOcrit

So?

Why is our one rich guy somehow worse than all the other rich people on your team?

Our rich guy made our economy strong, gave us lower taxes, and had record low unemployment. He made animal abuse a felony. He didnt get us into conflicts and wars.

Why is scum bag behaviour okay when it's your rich people who do nothing but shit on the rest of us? You guys dont say shit about Nike using slave labor or any of corps funding and supporting your politcs while doing evil underhanded shit and getting government bail outs while thousands of small business get wrecked.

You really think we believe you guys suddenly hit some moral code limit with bankruptcies?
Don't even go there you twit. Show me the charts and graphs demonstrating Trump's magical transformation of the Obama Economy, go ahead, look at the Dow Jones over the last 10 or 20 years, look at the chart for growth in GDP.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LoLz

LIAR!

I didn't hold anyone up with a gun, scum.
no, you just dumped debt you were too stupid to manage properly on them.

High moral character -- lmao