Does anyone remember Dinky Dianna?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:Whatevr5:

She sure did a great job describing her sexual occurrences, having babies, her tits being gothic and still growing, her love of clean white panties. Ya know, being all woman and such. I have a hard time with liars. Edna huh?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In all fairness, Edna was not trying to convince people she was a woman for sexual deviance revenge. She simply took over the handle of an old yahoo board troll and ran with it.

If Edna was a "she", then why is it even in the realm of possibility that Edna would try to convince people that she was a woman, when she must be a woman to be a she?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
3a6108e6e67245162e5cb6bca2adbba1cf58d16d.png

Marvin

Factory Bastard
:Whatevr5:

She sure did a great job describing her sexual occurrences, having babies, her tits being gothic and still growing, her love of clean white panties. Ya know, being all woman and such. I have a hard time with liars. Edna huh?
dude..
you care. you love "her" thats all okay but its a bit much when you become obsessed with someone that never gave a fuck about you. its creepier than the person catfishing you. you seem i mean are very unstable.. i would there is help but i don't think you care to seek it out. so like Prowler, Dove.. suicide is calling you. All your anger, frustration to get hard again, pain.. will be washed away like tears in rain.

just do it and guess what this forum will be better you being dead. every forum in fact. our misery will be gone and we dance and celebrate to no end

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I was under the impression that animosity and toxic anger wasn't around here at all.

Oh well lol

I keep it really lighthearted and fun with these people (you know me!), but they always try to twist things and make it nasty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I keep it really lighthearted and fun with these people (you know me!), but they always try to twist things and make it nasty.

You are one of the funnest people to bicker with, too.

We went rounds for a few years.

Only the strong survive, I guess lol

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dude..
you care. you love "her" thats all okay but its a bit much when you become obsessed with someone that never gave a fuck about you. its creepier than the person catfishing you. you seem i mean are very unstable.. i would there is help but i don't think you care to seek it out. so like Prowler, Dove.. suicide is calling you. All your anger, frustration to get hard again, pain.. will be washed away like tears in rain.

just do it and guess what this forum will be better you being dead. every forum in fact. our misery will be gone and we dance and celebrate to no end
Are you DD?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You got a ticket from Sheriff for talking about children all damned day...how is that keeping things fun and lighthearted? HAHAHAHA!
Says the 60 odd year old man pretending to be a young girl lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maybe you should bring back your child talk, you seemed amused by the topic

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily the Leaker: "Wahhh Wahhhh Wahhhhh!!!"

Time for some new material, Leaker.
Watch it or the tard trio of the leaker,aidsmin and sandy mcfatnigger will neg rep you to death.

It's soul destroying,no really it is .......lmao.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never felt the need to Neg Rep their posts because the quality of their material is self-evident.
It's large lil's go to thing when she can't out smart someone.

It seems to happen alot.I have no idea why :LOL3: