Does anyone remember the movie Philidelphia?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know the one with Tom Hanks where he plays a homosexual dying of aids?

I actually got to watching that movie last night and it was quite funny to me that there's this one scene where he and his lover throw a fag costume party and of all possibilities these two fruitcakes dress up as Navy officers

see? Even the gay community knows that every man in the Navy is a fag

Hell, when Denzel is cross examining one of the partners from the law firm he goes in on his Navy history with some serious faggit undertones

Hey monster, run this over to Edna and tell me what he thinks will ya? lmao

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Tom Hanks was offered a top spot at the nWo HELLywood hierarchy, when he pushed how awesome AiDS is. Top roles and respect in the world.

But he is very deep into sick rituals!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Tom Hanks face was priceless at that Hollyweird awards bash when Ricky Gervais roasted fuck out of them all.

Aidsmin is still waiting on a phonecall from Pedowood about his idea of a movie documenting his life during the mid 80's as the first openly gay transgender Navy recruit.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Tom Hanks face was priceless at that Hollyweird awards bash when Ricky Gervais roasted fuck out of them all.

Aidsmin is still waiting on a phonecall from Pedowood about his idea of a movie documenting his life during the mid 80's as the first openly gay transgender Navy recruit.
Watch his intsagram account ln my link. Tom Hanks is pure filth and sick

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Never scene it , saw the trailer with a cry baby faggot and his cry baby face, crying about gayness . . To bad , so sad.. I think Hanks relates with the gay PLEASE ASS BOX ME! aids infested lifestyles of the woah is me cock chasing dick slappers..

I hope aids really does settle into Tom Hanks shit eating life.. He's one of the biggest creepiest woke faggots of Hollywood here's hoping the wrath of aids hits him full swing IRL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Watch his intsagram account ln my link. Tom Hanks is pure filth and sick

Yeah man I've seen it, he's clearly into the satanic symbolism shit. He wouldn't have been allowed to become so successful if he wasn't.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Never scene it , saw the trailer with a cry baby faggot and his cry baby face, crying about gayness . . To bad , so sad.. I think Hanks relates with the gay PLEASE ASS BOX ME! aids infested lifestyles of the woah is me cock chasing dick slappers..

I hope aids really does settle into Tom Hanks shit eating life.. He's one of the biggest creepiest woke faggots of Hollywood here's hoping the wrath of aids hits him full swing IRL
Amen to that brother realgrimm. No one here could articulate that on a masculine, Smart and intense way.

Hanxs is the biggest Satan piodio scum. He ATed many kinder arms and drank their blood. I couldn't understand how he could draw thatmuch hype in the late 80s and 90s!!! He looks like a piodio and fatherfucker. And he lucky to be in HELLywood elite blockbusters. And guess what deal these hellywood clowns must do to get there ;)

Yiu have no idea guys. Dig deeper. The rituals to become rich and famous comes with a price.

Again, watch his IG account. He is filth. Hope he AiDS awesome.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here is a movie on prime.

Now think what the elites in Hellywood are up to

liberals have the biggest sexual fascination with children

take Seadusky for instance

you cant even say "child" anywhere in the world without his earlobes growing to 5 times their normal size

sick fucks

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

you cant even say "child" anywhere in the world without his earlobes growing to 5 times their normal size

sick fucks

These sicks fucks must cut off their greedy penises

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

sick fucks

These sicks fucks must cut off their greedy penises

FUCK Tom Hanks!!

Fuck this whoreson

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will say that Tom Hanks actually getting the AIDS for that movie is an admirable level of devotion to his craft.

Bahahah. There is no other explanation. The filth he is. Look at his skull.

Can someone please post one pic of him here please?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I will say that Tom Hanks actually getting the AIDS for that movie is an admirable level of devotion to his craft.
Admin has AIDS too

he got it from a robust young sailor while moping decks in tight speedos when he was ''serving'' in the Navy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

3iat4WX.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet them faggits all want a last meal of man ass and man gravy before they croak and go straight to hell!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tom Hanks is the phoniest piece of shit in Hollywood.

And he has an army of liberal morons who think he is "such a great guy". They are such gullible idiots.
Liberals are all very very stupid people.

haven't met a smart one yet

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

3iat4WX.jpg

Thanks brother.

We should all ask ourselves. How could this whoreson get such a push in the late 80s and 90 and even early 2000s???

Look at him!
Google him. He is a PIODIO!

chethanx.jpg

Tom Hanks’ son Chet is also weirding out social media. In a recent Instagram post, Chet sarcastically talked about being part of the Illuminati and partaking in human sacrifice. He then said “we’re watching you” while doing a
before adding “those who talk sh*t” on the internet will be the first to be sent to a FEMA camp”.

2020-03-12-08_57_06-Tom-Hanks-@tomhanks-%E2%80%A2-Instagram-photos-and-videos.jpg

A few days before that post, Hanks posted a picture of a single children’s sock. For years, Hanks has been posting bizarre pics of single items found at random places, always accompanied by a weird caption and the signature “Hanx”. Ever since Isaac Kappy accused Hanks of being a Hollywood abuser (read my article about
), many believe that these odd pictures are some kind of code representing actual missing children.