Does anyone remember what American administration went to war with Iraq?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I remember now. For Iraq, part 2, the war was Shrub Jr's...

Part 1, was Bush Sr's war

Just the facts, ma'am. I protested each...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I remember now. For Iraq, part 2, the war was Shrub Jr's...

Part 1, was Bush Sr's war

Just the facts, ma'am. I protested each...

I wasn't crazy about a full invasion of Afghanistan, but understood a military response was probably called for since they were the enablers of the 9/11 Hijackers.

But the moment W started drawing Iraq into his TGWOT mantra, I was dumbfounded.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wasn't crazy about a full invasion of Afghanistan, but understood a military response was probably called for since they were the enablers of the 9/11 Hijackers.

I just want to make it clear, on the record, that it was 2 GOP Presidents that went to war with Iraq. Bush 41 was part of the Reagan Administration that armed Iraq to have a proxy war with Iran.

I mean, the ignorance of Trumptards is astounding.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I just want to make it clear, on the record, that it was 2 GOP Presidents that went to war with Iraq. Bush 41 was part of the Reagan Administration that armed Iraq to have a proxy war with Iran.

More of the Republican blundering to further rile the ME against us.

The Reagan Administration also negotiated 52 American Citizens to remain imprisoned by passionate revolutionary Iranians, as a campaign ploy to make Clinton look "week" let me review, A Civilian, one Ronnie Raygun back doored A United States President making dirty deals with a hostile foreign government, arranging to sell arms to Iran to fund a covert war with a Right Wing Extremist Junta in Nicaragua that killed Mom's Dads, kids, reporters nuns, Americans whoever was perceived to be in the way.

See Iran/Contra

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not really a secret, just sort of relegated to the dustbin of history.

The Hostages left their imprisonment on an Aircraft that somehow went wheels up simultaneously as Ronald Reagan finished Swearing an Oath to uphold an defend the Constitution(with fingers crossed) Of The United States Of America...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More of the Republican blundering to further rile the ME against us.

The Reagan Administration also negotiated 52 American Citizens to remain imprisoned by passionate revolutionary Iranians, as a campaign ploy to make Clinton look "week" let me review, A Civilian, one Ronnie Raygun back doored A United States President making dirty deals with a hostile foreign government, arranging to sell arms to Iran to fund a covert war with a Right Wing Extremist Junta in Nicaragua that killed Mom's Dads, kids, reporters nuns, Americans whoever was perceived to be in the way.

See Iran/Contra

Not really a secret, just sort of relegated to the dustbin of history.

The Hostages left their imprisonment on an Aircraft that somehow went wheels up simultaneously as Ronald Reagan finished Swearing an Oath to uphold an defend the Constitution(with fingers crossed) Of The United States Of America...

Anything to win an election.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Anything to win an election.
Nixon did pretty much the same thing in Nam. (yo Ho Chi Min, chill bro once we defeat these Democrat Warmongers, we will sign a a surrender and cut and runaway muy pronto!) But as we all know Nixon stayed in the Nam because he knw more than his Generals. (PS, The United States had had a military presence in Nam from ww2 till Our war became unavoidably noticeable in the early 60's.....until we admitted defeat and beat feet out of there)

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nixon did pretty much the same thing in Nam. (yo Ho Chi Min, chill bro once we defeat these Democrat Warmongers, we will sign a a surrender and cut and runaway muy pronto!) But as we all know Nixon stayed in the Nam because he knw more than his Generals. (PS, The United States had had a military presence in Nam from ww2 till Our war became unavoidably noticeable in the early 60's.....until we admitted defeat and beat feet out of there)

It was started by Eisenhower and ended with Nixon. But the Kennedy and Johnson administrations weren't exactly anti-war themselves.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It was started by Eisenhower and ended with Nixon. But the Kennedy and Johnson administrations weren't exactly anti-war themselves.
Kennedy was all over it until he started to have time to understand it and started having 2nd thoughts (Assassination theory #13) yes and then actual MIC hawk Johnson pumped it up bigly. The Dem's share some stink on this too. But the US was interested in Indochina from at least the years leading right into the Pacific War of Empires Clashing. (Japan V. USA) WW2 Pacific Theater.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't surprised at all. That was what they always wanted.

Check this out:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Republican Presidents you say?

Most of the time Congress has to approve military strikes