What does this mean?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many rounds have you burnt in anything resembling combat, j00?

Just wondering if I need to check the zero on my scope before you come for me.
Need to check the rubber on your face first.

You were better off just to take the hit like a man. It was only a bunch of electrons.

But I'm guessing you don't actually have any experience zeroing a scope.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many rounds have you burnt in anything resembling combat, j00?

Just wondering if I need to check the zero on my scope before you come for me.
Need to check the rubber on your face first.

You were better off just to take the hit like a man. It was only a bunch of electrons.

But I'm guessing you don't actually have any experience zeroing a scope.
Does your fake nose ever get in the way?

Asking for a friend

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no.

Monkey with an assault weapon gives rational discourse a wide berth.

Heads for Goya bean bunker in Dade county, brings silicone straw because closet felcher.

Ecchh. Ack!

Nope. I don't follow that. Ew!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
General Discussion a fearless leader.

Major Disagreement coming up the ranks, tho.

Yep.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Australian mockery now?

Nobody pay attention to Earth basement.

Sewers seeping. Yep.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rittenhouse is a God. Bow down to him.

He is a god. In a twisted cult, of which you tools are members.
OblongMajesticIncatern-small.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory @SHAMPAIN @realgrimm ...this one slipped through the net. Please flick it into the Politics thread. Lotusbutt and her mutt maxipad are using it to stain General Discussion again!
Cheers mate :rightON:

Are you serious? Strapon started it and it was political in nature from the OP. Its being political has fuckall to do with me or Maxis, Brainfail.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, Trumpers are worse than Scientologists. I have never seen so many people believe in such obvious BS, and have it turn them so nasty as a result of their utterly twisted belief. We should form brigades of deprogrammers to go out into the field and rescue you fools.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory @SHAMPAIN @realgrimm ...this one slipped through the net. Please flick it into the Politics thread. Lotusbutt and her mutt maxipad are using it to stain General Discussion again!

Are you serious? Strapon started it and it was political in nature from the OP. Its being political has fuckall to do with me or Maxis, Brainfail.
Hahahahahaa...calm yourself miss, I know the thread was started before the recently created Political thread. I threw in the latter part of my post just to see you bite...and you did!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
:IggyMcLulz:
PS: still needs to go into Politics though. I think we’ve all had a gutful of your distorted views in General. You’re like a bad fart that just hangs around and won’t dissipate.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahahaa...calm yourself miss, I know the thread was started before the recently created Political thread. I threw in the latter part of my post just to see you bite...and you did!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
:IggyMcLulz:
PS: still needs to go into Politics though. I think we’ve all had a gutful of your distorted views in General. You’re like a bad fart that just hangs around and won’t dissipate.

You need a deprogrammer, you cultist. You're like a Brainfail.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?
The STRAPON you keep mentioning for fuck sakes! :doink1::Crisco:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To what end?

To what end what?
Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to ask for your reasoning for the expense of a battalion of deprogrammers, since these people are pretty worthless as citizens and it might be better to send a company of overmilitarized cops to just light them all up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Both you and Jake should try for a little clarity.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To what end?

To what end what?
Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to ask for your reasoning for the expense of a battalion of deprogrammers, since these people are pretty worthless as citizens and it might be better to send a company of overmilitarized cops to just light them all up.

Well, okay. But something needs to be done, because they are a danger to themselves and to Americans. I was going for the compassionate route, but who knows. Maybe they just can't compute.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Strapon is my nickname for Dickless Iron Monkey.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Strapon is my nickname for Dickless Ironman.
That’s hot!!! :ThumbsUp3::KMA:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

You think being dickless is hot? OK. So you're a little kinky.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Oh hell no...just you mentioning STRAPON. It’s just a little intriguing...nudge,nudge,wink,wink,blind as bat...knowwhatImean?!
:IggyMcLulz::biggrin:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Oh hell no...just you mentioning STRAPON. It’s just a little intriguing...nudge,nudge,wink,wink,blind as bat...knowwhatImean?!

Whatever, Brainfail.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Whatever, Brainfail.
Lol. Good night you crazy lady! I’m out.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To what end?

To what end what?
The

To what end?

To what end what?

Whatever, Brainfail.
Lol. Good night you crazy lady! I’m out.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Goodnight? Where are you?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakball living in the land of Oz. Yep.

No flying monkeys there carrying Glocks and assault rifles, tho.

All such monkeys fly over The Promised Land defending Primate-in-Chief.

Low Tush Bud buy ruby slippers for $119 on Amazon. Yep.