NCAA Men's Final 4 and IOWA (America's Team) vs LSU Trailer Trash

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
No disrespect to any of you trailer parkers out there, or you, Hailey van Lith, my luv.

. I'm going to jump a step and hope we get the game we deserve as fans - UConn vs Perdue.
That would be a good one, and I think it might come down to the wing players and what they do from deep.
The Edey match against the UConn bigs will be what is watched for and the anticipated entertainment, but I think they will offset - or at least the advantage will not be as much for Edey as usual since Clingan can bang and Johnson is quick offensively as his relief. I think the way UConn will spread the floor is if Spenser and Karaban can drop a few 3 balls early and open the lane for Newton's mid range game and dishing. Perdue got good guards too. Should be whoever gets the wings going that wins. UConn was not good from deep last came but their D has been awesome also. Hasn't given up 60 yet and went of a 30-0 run against Illi, so the D should keep them close in any case.
.. Geaux Huskies!

Rematch Iowa/Trashwomen,
Not speaking optimistically - GO CC and Hawkeyes!
LSU is a good well rounded team, effectively coached by that queen of the trailer park, Kim Mulkey. Does going to the rack have extra meaning in this one. Whoa!
.. Love to see CC and Company take this one and spit in Fishface Reese's eye.

vvvv Isn't she just the mose adorable lil gal you ever seen? vvvv

cfb65535a5cea64822ba9b148b18ed28

Last edited:
OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Broccoli to Win, Place or Show!
Bit-o-cred for Asparagus and Brussels Sprouts too.
..Oh, and those big final 4 games are the same day as the big eclipse, so if you want to watch the games, don't look directly at the sun w/o them special eclipse glasses.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bit-o-cred for Asparagus and Brussels Sprouts too.
..Oh, and those big final 4 games are the same day as the big eclipse, so if you want to watch the games, don't look directly at the sun w/o them special eclipse glasses.
Had some surprisingly good Asparagus yesterday from my local tourist trap grocer.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Had some nice ones yesterday at the Oestre dinner. Baked with olive erl, salt, and I think some garlic. Deeeelicious.

.The big game just 2 hrs 15 minutes away.
Who do you like in the game of the year.
. Like to see win, and
think will win?

Who cares what games we choose
Little to win, but nothing to lose