NCAA Basketball 2023 - Girls and Boys

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. Cats won a big one - season Big East opener on the road against #12 Creighton. Did something I would not have thought them capable of coming back from 14 down early in the second half to win in OT by 2. Tried to give it away but failed.
.. Brought them all the way up to #30 in the RPI rankings. Great D, but like no O.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When I was young lad I used to play some. But now that you mention it, I don’t remember any bald guys playing.

It is a sad thing that people give up sports when they get older.

I still play basketball, along with a number of other sports.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Do any of you people actually play basketball?
I play'd up until a just a few years ago. I used to play before going to work. I'd come home from the courts take a shower get to work and still be generating loads of heat. I would feel quite angry, not sure from the overheating, or having my play time interrupted by work (or maybe because the place just pissed me off regardless). The scheduling was too tight, so I left it off, much as I missed it. I got down to the courts a couple of times this year but it's not easy to get back that type of conditioning after a few years off.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I play'd up until a just a few years ago. I used to play before going to work. I'd come home from the courts take a shower get to work and still be generating loads of heat. I would feel quite angry, not sure from the overheating, or having my play time interrupted by work (or maybe because the place pissed me off). The scheduling was too tight, so I left it off, much as I missed it. I got down to the courts a couple of times this year but it's not easy to get back that type of conditioning after a few years off.

A lot of things of great value are not "easy".

Get back in shape and play after work like normal people.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It is easy to make excuses as to why you have to stay in poor shape.

But it always boils down to simply being lazy.
I didn't say I was in poor shape, I said basketball condition, which is different conditioning than for other physical activities. Now stfu and go pester Oak. You two deserve each other.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I didn't say I was in poor shape, I said basketball condition, which is different conditioning than for other physical activities. Now stfu and go pester Oak. You two deserve each other.

If you do not reverse course on your decline in health soon, you may never enjoy any athletic activity again. Very sad.