I got a Basketball Jones

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
T minus approximately 2 hrs to Game 4 time.

My prediction: It could go either way.
I think Heat magic may have run it's course.

Nugs stay very even. Sure they have a few lapses and get outscored for a stretch but they never go completely to pieces like the Celts had a tendency to do. I also think that the 3 pt shooting streak (Miami) that ran against their season long swoon may have caught up with them. They ain't dropin long balls they can't even score 100 - no problem making that number for Denver. Series over.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
T minus approximately 2 hrs to Game 4 time.

My prediction: It could go either way.
I think Heat magic may have run it's course.

Nugs stay very even. Sure they have a few lapses and get outscored for a stretch but they never go completely to pieces like the Celts had a tendency to do. I also think that the 3 pt shooting streak that ran against their season long swoon may have caught up with them. They ain't dropin long balls they can't even score 100 - no problem making that number for Denver. Series over.
Let’s go Miami, lose one for the criminally indicted failure!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight barring network bean counter interference, could be the deciding game in the Basketball World Cup

Go Denver Nugs!
That's tonight? Game Last?
I'm sticking with my pre-series prediction of Nugs in 5 though the Heat has proved to be quite resilient and a good road team. Nugs will not let down so it will take the Heat's A++ game to bring a game 6.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a Miami Heat Shaq in Black replica jersey back in the day, just because. My skinny white ass wearing a fancy sleeveless T around the house.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Game time approaches. I have to say I really do have a lot of respect for the Heat organization for putting this team together and reaching the Championship series......even though they got their fannies paddled by the Nugs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Game time approaches. I have to say I really do have a lot of respect for the Heat organization for putting this team together and reaching the Championship series......even though they got their fannies paddled by the Nugs.
I think Spoelstra and his Father's ties to the Trailblazers have a lot to do with the Heats success.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Methinks the Heat will run out of steam in the 2nd half....right?
I'm thinking that. Nugs will stay even in their play and Heat will be content in the end to have shown they didn't roll over. But.....Crystal ball foggy. Very energetic so far though. Refs a little too enthusiastic shall we say?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking that. Nugs will stay even in their play and Heat will be content in the end to have shown they didn't roll over. But.....Crystal ball foggy. Very energetic so far though. Refs a little too enthusiastic shall we say?
The Ref's seem to favor the Heat, but I may be wrong in my perception but I strongly question that....Nugs making a run here...