NCAA Men's Final 4 and IOWA (America's Team) vs LSU Trailer Trash

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Right - I read that. She just wants to cry about how hard her life is as a young person with like 18 mill in NIL deals and all. People are soooo mean to her, and why, just because she's a low class, disrespectful racist. Well that just ain't fair. Hard not to cry along with her, ya know?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
.. Iowa vs UConn. It's a game to watch. CC is off scale in her talents and value to her team, Center stage. She has good support now that wasn't in place last year.
Paige Bueckers is actually a better shooter than CC (statistically), but a system player, so she isn't needed as a boarder, or assist lady - not the #1.
Ask the lovely and talented Hailey van Lith how to shut down CC - she doesn't know. No one does.
In the end it's the CC support vs the system play of the Huskie girls. I don't think UConn can overcome the CC momentum.
S Carolina vs Iowa is a tossup though. I bet that will be a betting push and come down to one hot player..maybe not one most expected.

How's that for saying nothing? I could make it as a sports commentator. Youbetcheh.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Get out of my country Murrica hatin loosers!

Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry threatens scholarships after LSU players miss national anthem before Iowa loss​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm boycotting cajun food now!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I jumped on the Caitlyn Train because of her great Season, but I think I may have to jump on Team Paige going into the final four, since she's with the Huskies.

h5hNJTY.png

And seems like a nice person.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I jumped on the Caitlyn Train because of her great Season, but I think I may have to jump on Team Paige going into the final four, since she's with the Huskies.

h5hNJTY.png

And seems like a nice person.
She is very cute, and a very talented player.

PS: no one ever looks bad in one-a-them blue bathing suits. It's one of those colors that seems to suit all skin tones w/o exception.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wuz that some kind of 1st Q by the huskie girls? Some like the slim girls, some like the curvy ones, I like the Huskies. 19-14
What a half of basketball, basketball fans. Can UConn hang with the winning formula and tie down CC?
..or will the CC train gain steam and ride the rails to victory? Stay toon'd.

Last edited:

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
End 3Q - 51-51.
What a game.
..and did you see the sweetest moment when the one player kissed the other to make her boo-boo better.
That's the difference. You never see that in men's basketball.
Let's GO!
It's the 4th quarter. Who wants it more?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
End 3Q - 51-51.
What a game.
..and did you see the sweetest moment when the one player kissed the other to make her boo-boo better.
That's the difference. You never see that in men's basketball.
Let's GO!
It's the 4th quarter. Who wants it more?
Did you heer anything about halftime scissor action?

Kudos to Iowa, playing tight and focused, right now.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Such a close ending, 505/50 ball in the final microseconds. (Deep State Blown Call Notwithstandingemoji)
It was sooooo close.
Looks like that no account, depraved, desperate, sexually repressed, guy who has no friends and is loved by no one, not even liked, living his empty dull and dreary non-life in his shitty face fucking apartment, dickless lying OP had it right.
Every dahg gotta have its day I suppose.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The BIG game - the one that counts - 8:49 Eastern. Check your local listings for details.
I will be staring vacantly at a wall waiting for my empty worthless life to pass in my shitty apartment until then.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
I'm going out on a limb, but I'm calling NC State to pull off the upset of the decade. The ghost of Jim Valvano will be present. Book it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
..fina than a box (emphasis added for the local retodds)..etc etc
..oh sure - like no subliminal meaning intended. (biglybigeyeroll smiley there)
On a sentimental note, Purdue winning would be acceptable for me, as our next door neighbors when we were short the parents were both Purdue Alums, ergo on a couple occasions Brian, Thom and I got blitzed on Boilermakers once or twice maybe.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
On a sentimental note, Purdue winning would be acceptable for me, as our next door neighbors when we were short the parents were both Purdue Alums, ergo on a couple occasions Brian, Thom and I got blitzed on Boilermakers once or twice maybe.
It's all one, dude. We are all one.

240_F_118919531_ofuL1xInHeTfntuhMBuswPmVxkq0Jlty.jpg