Transgender Athletes Domination of Women's Sports Discussion

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
You had that one guy who won the women's swimming competition who said "I won that women's swimming competition fair and square and if you don't agree with me you can suck my dick."

I heard soon there's gonna be a lot of trans women in women's UFC.

They're gonna totally destroy women's sports, trans activists say this is a small sacrifice they're willing to make to see trannies represented in sports.

Thoughts? Could you beat up a tranny?

OP
OP
BadBrad

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I remember this gay dude I knew was bitching about life "I don't know why every guy I've ever dated wanted me to get fucked, like what if I wanted a blowjob or wanted to fuck someone? You know? It's always like they just know I'm gay and then they want to be the one to fuck me."

I told him "You do have bitch vibes."--Sure enough a couple years later he's transgender.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Asian ladyboys don't see themselves as women

They also don't see themselves as men

They consider themselves the best of both worlds

Whatever

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
These kinds of threads are funny because the people here cannot have a rational discussion.

I like how this @Bradley character can say things that would cause Fat @Lily to spazz out if they were said by one of her "grrrr enemies" but she just avoids it with @Bradley because she needs him to stay on her side.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!