How this rape survivor feels about transgender women in bathrooms

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·

>I was not raped in the bathroom by a transgender woman.
>I was not french-kissed at 5 years old by a transgender neighbor.
>There was no transgender deaconness at my church who felt up teenage girls after they babysat her children.
>I did not have a transgender woman rape me and get me pregnant at 18.
All of those things were done by straight men. Men who preached Bible and guns. The kind of men who would never put on a dress. The kind of men who would never wear make up. The kind of men who wore masculinity as a badge and believed they were entitled to do whatever they wanted to a female.
Perhaps we should address the root of the problem—the reality that women in this country are terrified of men, because so many of us have lived through sexual assaults. Maybe we should turn the blame back around to where it belongs.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

·

>There was no transgender deaconness at my church who felt up teenage girls after they babysat her children.
All of those things were done by straight men. Men who preached Bible and guns. The kind of men who would never put on a dress. The kind of men who would never wear make up. The kind of men who wore masculinity as a badge and believed they were entitled to do whatever they wanted to a female.
Perhaps we should address the root of the problem—the reality that women in this country are terrified of men, because so many of us have lived through sexual assaults. Maybe we should turn the blame back around to where it belongs.

But wouldn’t teaching people to fear men be counterproductive for republicans?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It didn't happen to this one woman therefore we should ignore all the victims who have been assaulted by transvestites.

You are not good with logical arguments, are you?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
TrcZ3E7.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ignored content

there must be some noodle neck fairy on this thread slurping down some cock

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There's no such thing as chicks with dicks - there are only dudes with tits

which, by the way, Sewage Major loves. He finds them "muy exotica" --- what a creepy freakshow

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So because this person wasn't raped by a male using the self ID gender bullshit to have access to women's spaces.....all the women and girls who do get assaulted or raped by one need to just STFU.

That girl in VA who was raped in the ass doesn't matter at all. Because THIS person says a tranny didn't rape her. So now every woman and girl who has been and will be harmed by predatory males coming into female spaces are not non-issues and shouldn't be talking.

How about all the rape survivors who have spoken out about how critical single sex female spaces are? Fuck all them right?

You legit ignored EVERY link that I've posted showing you the harm being done to women as a result of self ID laws. I've posted over 100 and dismiss all of it but this one link you have on quora....yeah THAT settles it. You only look at what you want to look at and you avoid anything that challenges your opinion.

IM an actual rape survivor, but you'll tell me I'm "full of shit". You only care about what supports your stance.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So because this person wasn't raped by a male using the self ID gender bullshit to have access to women's spaces.....all the women and girls who do get assaulted or raped by one need to just STFU.

That girl in VA who was raped in the ass doesn't matter at all. Because THIS person says a tranny didn't rape her. So now every woman and girl who has been and will be harmed by predatory males coming into female spaces are not non-issues and shouldn't be talking.

How about all the rape survivors who have spoken out about how critical single sex female spaces are? Fuck all them right?

You legit ignored EVERY link that I've posted showing you the harm being done to women as a result of self ID laws. I've posted over 100 and dismiss all of it but this one link you have on quora....yeah THAT settles it. You only look at what you want to look at and you avoid anything that challenges your opinion.

IM an actual rape survivor, but you'll tell me I'm "full of shit". You only care about what supports your stance.
Hey, someone was raped by a self identified hetro man in Florida at some point during the last 10 years so of course this means it's ok to allow freakshows with severe mental illness and extreme sexual perversion to enter women's private spaces whether they like it or not.

Duh, what are you, a logical thinking christian or something?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Brock Turner can now say he identifies as a woman and go right into female spaces and you dickheads fully support that.

You don't even know or care about what you support.
libtards are a cancer to a functioning society

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nobody is lobbying for “cis men” to use female bathrooms you stupidly d old witch

Gosh. Someone really has to explain this to your stupid ass?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

·

Oh deary me!!! Leftards suck!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I want a sexy transvestite to hold me down and make me get a blowjob before she makes me put cocaine on my dick and fuck her in the ass.

Siria

Factory Bastard
I don't fear men, even when i have been assaulted too, and i dont want men in my bathroom, trans or not, that's how i feel

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not hearing the hysterical ravings about Trans people as much these days, has the emotionally disturbed right moved on to a new and scarier Scarecrow?