Thank God the good Christians of Arizona will allow a pre-teen girl to carry her incest rape baby full term!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
PPuh55c.png

All Females residing in AZ will report to the Supreme Court for their new Freedom Robes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you voted for Biden?.........a vote for Biden was a vote for her rape......you own it!

If you are raped and get help immediately (which we need women and girls to do so we don't have rapists running around). They give a rape kit which includes Plan B.

Plan B stops conception if taken within 72 hours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you are raped and get help immediately (which we need women and girls to do so we don't have rapists running around). They give a rape kit which includes Plan B.

Plan B stops conception if taken within 72 hours.

A fair number of women seem to react by going into deep denial. Some women need more time than 72 hours to be protected.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A fair number of women seem to react by going into deep denial. Some women need more time than 72 hours to be protected.
It's been my understanding that rape can be extremely traumatizing, despite a Republican telling his daughters to just lie back and enjoy it,

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They basically swung the vote in Arizona to the Democrats with this move.

It's politically amusing to see a state basically endorse a total ban on abortion as Trump was saying it's up to the states and backing away from a nationwide abortion ban.
Meanwhile Trump goes on trial tomorrow for a sex based crime, that his supporters seem to accept as his divine right,

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now this is interesting Arizona's "New" old law sets the age of consent to 10 years. How Christian is that?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Actually, it didn't.

"In its most vehement form, the claim is that the same law in the Howell Code criminalizing abortion also set the age of consent for females at 10 years old. This is false."

" (By the time Arizona became a state in 1912, the age of consent was 18, for the record.)"