Thank god that cretin Le Pen lost

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
policies are immaterial.
Really? No I vote by what the expressed views are, unless they can not be taken at face value. In Trump's case they were so repugnant (he being a radical conservative like you) that he never had a prayer of getting my vote.

Here, watch Fashionista ...

So, tell me, Holliday, what, exactly, were so repugnant about Trump's expressed views?\

... no coherent answer will ever be forthcoming.
Of course not, Raggz - you are asking on behalf of a person I have already stated I will not give that answer too. Good lord you're an idiot.

See?

Thanks for illustrating my point to Fashionista, Holliday. Sometimes you can really be a stand up guy.
Look ya dingbat, had you ever asked me directly I would have run it down for you. Now you're just being a goffer for Fashitista.

I've been asking you shitbags that very question and many others regarding your TDS ravings, but none of you ever give an actual answer, just as you din't just now.
Maybe he's rich and looks down on people that work for a living like the American Democratic Party does..

Maybe he looks down on me for being a working class visible minority who he thinks should keep quiet..

I don't know, but he doesn't seem to care about policy which affects working families, which is my only interest in politics.

So, you honestly don't understand that TRump is a rich man who looks down on the working class and visible minorities, like a lot of other RepubliCONs. Wow. Just wow.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The stakes were so high that German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
last week in the French paper Le Monde, urging French citizens to vote for Macron, who is often portrayed by critics as an aloof elitist who is concerned only with France’s cities.

What's so bad about Le Pen @LotusBud?

She's a far-right scary person who got where she is by arousing hatred and intolerance in people.
Always the same with you lib fucks, loving and putting your own people first equates to hate! You better get used to it, the future is right in Europe and North America! Normies are turning right-wing, folk have had enough!

Obviously, they're not, because you right wing assholes keep losing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
but this is just a
Geebs, Raggety Faggity, evidently you never read the detailed explanations myself and others have offered over the years. That being the case how could yet another satisfy you considering your lack of ability to comprehend rational thoughts and criticism?

One cannot read what has never been written.

When you get recs from Dove and Smegma, you know either your post is pure bullshit or it's pure stupidity.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?
Well, apparently she's a conservative, so......
and a fashionista. Now there's a thing to be.....if you happen to be a retard.
I'm apolitical.....I try to be anyway..

So, none of the policies of the former president were bad, it was the former president himself?

Okay,that's fine, millions of Canadians voted for Justin Trudeau based on his looks.

I've asked these people for five years questions like that. ,"What policies of Trump are wrong?" "What 'crimes' has President Trump committed that you people keep claiming he committed but never explain?" "What has Trump said that makes him a "racist?" "Name a single policy initiative by the Trump Administration that is "fascist and authoritarian" as you people claim?"

Never got a single coherent answer to any of them going on five and a half years now.
Same holds true with the whole racism thing. They rant and screech about Trump being this monstrous racist but come up empty like their fucking skulls when asked to provide a single example of this racism they speak of

you know things are really bad for them when the best they can produce is some blurred and scant on facts event that occurred nearly 100 years ago - before Trump was even born involving his father standing outside his own home in Jamaica queens

But then again, I don't expect more out of these brain dead fucking mooks as you have to be irreparably fucking stupid to be a leftist to begin with
"There's my African American over there, see look at him"
You’re a noodle necked dick loving homo

Fact
Well in that case you should go fag lame several more of my older posts, you sick twisted mutant.
what was that noodle neck? You just want to be surrounded by crew of tasty dicks again? Faggot?
Here's $20.00, go and buy yourself a personality.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what policies of the former president were bad for people in your situation?
See everybody, the assumption is that my only concern is for myself.
.But I'm not a conservative so it isn't all about me.
...and if I may PS: It isn't all about the present.

See how Holliday here delta dodges the simple question of which Trump policies he was opposed to.

This is the same Hollygay who claimed to be against open borders and mass third world immigration, yet supports a party which is all for that kind of thing.

Up is down, left is right and straight is gay in Holly's topsy turvy woke world.
He didn't know or he simply refuses to accept that his party, the American Democrats, are the party of the rich and powerful even when given proof..

How can someone be so interested in American politics and not even know something as basic as that.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

See how Holliday here delta dodges the simple question of which Trump policies he was opposed to.

This is the same Hollygay who claimed to be against open borders and mass third world immigration, yet supports a party which is all for that kind of thing.

Up is down, left is right and straight is gay in Holly's topsy turvy woke world.
He didn't know or he simply refuses to accept that his party, the American Democrats, are the party of the rich and powerful even when given proof..

How can someone be so interested in American politics and not even know something as basic as that.

Dear, please learn to read - I have not been a supporter of the Dems for over 3 decades.
.If you weren't a newb you'd know that.
I recognized them as "the other conservatives" that long ago, and our political system as "the One Party System".
Now please, you are extremely stupid (aka a conservative) - we know that. No need to prove it on a daily basis. 'k?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
policies are immaterial.
Really? No I vote by what the expressed views are, unless they can not be taken at face value. In Trump's case they were so repugnant (he being a radical conservative like you) that he never had a prayer of getting my vote.

Here, watch Fashionista ...

So, tell me, Holliday, what, exactly, were so repugnant about Trump's expressed views?\

... no coherent answer will ever be forthcoming.
Of course not, Raggz - you are asking on behalf of a person I have already stated I will not give that answer too. Good lord you're an idiot.

See?

Thanks for illustrating my point to Fashionista, Holliday. Sometimes you can really be a stand up guy.
Look ya dingbat, had you ever asked me directly I would have run it down for you. Now you're just being a goffer for Fashitista.

I've been asking you shitbags that very question and many others regarding your TDS ravings, but none of you ever give an actual answer, just as you din't just now.
Maybe he's rich and looks down on people that work for a living like the American Democratic Party does..

Maybe he looks down on me for being a working class visible minority who he thinks should keep quiet..

I don't know, but he doesn't seem to care about policy which affects working families, which is my only interest in politics.

So, you honestly don't understand that TRump is a rich man who looks down on the working class and visible minorities, like a lot of other RepubliCONs. Wow. Just wow.
She apparently chooses to ignore Trump's past history with the AA community.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?

So, none of the policies of the former president were bad, it was the former president himself?

Okay,that's fine, millions of Canadians voted for Justin Trudeau based on his looks.

I've asked these people for five years questions like that. ,"What policies of Trump are wrong?" "What 'crimes' has President Trump committed that you people keep claiming he committed but never explain?" "What has Trump said that makes him a "racist?" "Name a single policy initiative by the Trump Administration that is "fascist and authoritarian" as you people claim?"

Never got a single coherent answer to any of them going on five and a half years now.
Same holds true with the whole racism thing. They rant and screech about Trump being this monstrous racist but come up empty like their fucking skulls when asked to provide a single example of this racism they speak of

you know things are really bad for them when the best they can produce is some blurred and scant on facts event that occurred nearly 100 years ago - before Trump was even born involving his father standing outside his own home in Jamaica queens

But then again, I don't expect more out of these brain dead fucking mooks as you have to be irreparably fucking stupid to be a leftist to begin with

Fact
Well in that case you should go fag lame several more of my older posts, you sick twisted mutant.
what was that noodle neck? You just want to be surrounded by crew of tasty dicks again? Faggot?
save the 20.00 and use it to buy oral hygiene products so your teeth don't fall out you dick sucking noodle neck

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dear, please learn to read - I have not been a supporter of the Dems for over 3 decades.
I recognized them as "the other conservatives" that long ago, and our political system as "the One Party System".
Now please, you are extremely stupid (aka a conservative) - we know that. No need to prove it on a daily basis. 'k?
The Democrats are not conservative either..

They are an elitist party which is why the majority of your country's wealthiest districts vote Democrat,

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

They are an elitist party which is why the majority of your country's wealthiest districts vote Democrat,
I said, we already know you're stupid. No need to prove it on a daily basis.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fact
save the 20.00 and use it to buy oral hygiene products so your teeth don't fall out you dick sucking noodle neck
no yoooooooooo!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Citations needed, TJ Maxx.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sorry you're ingnorant of American politics 101 and you're taking out your frustration on me..

But, it seems you would rather be angry than informed..

That seems like a waste to energy, although it's your right to be angry and ignorant.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry you're ingnorant of American politics 101 and you're taking out your frustration on me..

But, it seems you would rather be angry than informed.....that seems like a waste to energy.
Is this your way of surrendering?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

But, it seems you would rather be angry than informed.....that seems like a waste to energy.
You know, if her titties bounce real nice on the dismount I might rate it a 1.0.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You know, if her titties bounce real nice on the dismount I might rate it a 1.0.
They'd have to be firm, yet jiggly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fact
no yoooooooooo!
YOu're a cock licckkkkkkkkkker!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fact
no yoooooooooo!
YOu're a cock licckkkkkkkkkker!

There he goes :Awesomeness: cock and sucking.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Has war been declared on this forum?

I'm not going to use childish insults if that's what you mean..

As I posted previously, my only interest in politics are issues that affect working families like mine.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^Well, there it is, folks. Typical conservative - doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but herself.^^
I care about working families, the middle class, the backbone of any advanced nation..

Do you mean you don't care or even want a thriving middle class?

Most political parties across North America are of the mindset that what's good for progressive elites is good for the nation, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Well, there it is, folks. Typical conservative - doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but herself.^^

Did a Conservative make "homophobic" remarks towards you and Aidsman holding hands at a 1979 NAMBLA rally?

I'm just trying to piece together exactly why right wingers make your mangina so itchy...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....if that be the case, then both are the parties of the rich & powerful @Fashionista. They just serve different elites & cater to their special interest groups.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....if that be the case, then both are the parties of the rich & powerful @Fashionista. They just serve different elites & cater to their special interest groups.
That may have been true at one time, but not now..

Democratic Party won’t admit it’s become the party of wealth