Thank God Robert E. Crimo III had a gun

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Political matterz ??

fuck off idiot LMAO
this place was a fun as fuck place to get away from the doves of the werld, the werds the bullshit the POLITICS the HURT like yoo ALL COME to commiserate ..... kids used as fodder to soothe yer hurt, yer a 'man' that wood get capped in my werld .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Settle down you wigger halfwit and take that jogger cawk out of your mouth.

"Capped"? Jesus, do you wear a shiny yellow Ali G tracksuit to complement your ghetto slang?

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Settle down you wigger halfwit and take that jogger cawk out of your mouth.

"Capped"? Jesus, do you wear a shiny yellow Ali G tracksuit to compliment your ghetto slang?
do you wear a dildo on yer forehead to distract from the lonely tooth ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you would think acting like a man is ghay :facepalm: yer poor parents, they must be so proud LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you would think acting like a man is ghay :facepalm: yer poor parents, they must be so proud LOL

Fella you're a leftist.... being a "man" is an alien concept to you people.
am I a leftist you fucking cuck LMAO

yer a bonified fucking idiot I am so glad that the existing werld hurts you so much and it makes the hurts go away with a simple label ....no wonder youve never been moar than a bouncer in a BOSS cap LMFAO !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Transtifa was dressed as a woman during his shooting spree.

Oh look senoir fucccking gimp has an update from .... yup you guessed et TWIDDER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Can you imagine this poor doods wife LOLOLOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Well, you always cosy upto the resident leftoids, regularly bitch about Trump and Cons, while professing your insatiable desire for black sausage and fiercely opposing anyone who disrespects da brothaz....

So yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet that you lean left.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well, you always cosy upto the resident leftoids, regularly bitch about Trump and Cons, while professing your insatiable desire for black sausage and fiercely opposing anyone who disrespects da brothaz....

So yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet that you lean left.

well than, yer a FAGGOT !!
and stop tryna' buy my friendship with Lotus info ...
shittler :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do any normie Americans yet recognise and acknowledge the glaringly obvious racial component which factors into the insanely high crime rates recorded in Chicongo and other US urban districts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the interest of fairness I did find this. The guy did know him but not since 2018. People can change a lot in five years.

This is much more realistic.

That's usually how it actually is. People who do this sort of violent shit are not rooted in reality at all and kinda pick up ideas and form incoherent beliefs from them. Bleh. Did I say that right?

Any info on how he got a gun? In IL he shouldnt have been able to get a gun. Dont they have ALL the restrictions?

Now yer in a state of denial eh @Dove?

Of what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, he's the one who posted pics of himself wrapped in a US flag at a Trump rally. There are plenty of righties with tattoos and long hair. Grow up.

So you're basing your assumption from that and ignoring all the conflicting information? :LOL3:

He was actually mocking Trump supporters in that one picture.

So yeah they arent going to look at ALL the actual beliefs he had. Just that picture.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Political matterz ??

fuck off idiot LMAO
this place was a fun as fuck place to get away from the doves of the werld, the werds the bullshit the POLITICS the HURT like yoo ALL COME to commiserate ..... kids used as fodder to soothe yer hurt, yer a 'man' that wood get capped in my werld .

So why arent you on another subforum making interesting threads? Is that our job?

You gonna come into the politcal subforum and have tantrums because you find it boring?

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Political matterz ??

fuck off idiot LMAO

So why arent you on another subforum making interesting threads? Is that our job?

You gonna come into the politcal subforum and have tantrums because you find it boring?

yes !!
:Happy5:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It is hilarious watching the media flail desperately to paint the alleged shooter as a MAGA guy. Like everything else, the narrative falls apart almost immediately.

I wonder what this boy was doing summer before last?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe he was simply a bad person. Why is it necessary to label this person?