Thank God Robert E. Crimo III had a gun

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet another NON white, that was on the RADAR, due too PREVIOUS encounters, with the LAW, and was OVERLOOKED.

Who's paying for all these 20 somethings and their guns?

And these people exist and are a threat to law abiding citizens and these guys think we should give up our gun rights.

This shooter is a reason for me to KEEP my guns.

Because we ALL know when dems/progs make it VERY hard to have guns....and get their policies passed.....they will flat out IGNORE spiking gun violence. And rapes.

It comes down to this. They exploit mass shootings for the purpose of removing rights from law abiding citizens. That's why they dont give a fuck about any of the violence that occurs in places like Chicago.

Only criminals and the gang of violent racists we call police (so these people say) are the only people the left wants armed.
You're making @Lily's vajaja gush sand.

Yes, if anyone could dry it out, it would be her and her ilk, which I suppose includes you.
No wonder you failed at being a mod. You can't stay on topic without slinging shit if you tried.
Though, I do give you a thumbs up for your effort.

Yet another NON white, that was on the RADAR, due too PREVIOUS encounters, with the LAW, and was OVERLOOKED.

And these people exist and are a threat to law abiding citizens and these guys think we should give up our gun rights.

Because we ALL know when dems/progs make it VERY hard to have guns....and get their policies passed.....they will flat out IGNORE spiking gun violence. And rapes.

It comes down to this. They exploit mass shootings for the purpose of removing rights from law abiding citizens. That's why they dont give a fuck about any of the violence that occurs in places like Chicago.

Only criminals and the gang of violent racists we call police (so these people say) are the only people the left wants armed.

Yes, if anyone could dry it out, it would be her and her ilk, which I suppose includes you.
No wonder you failed at being a mod. You can't stay on topic without slinging shit if you tried.

I didn't fail. What I was looking out for, I got. I have my own agenda. I was sick of reading about "admin sucking cock" in every 3rd thread on this forum.

I got what I wanted.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
This child in no way, got guns on his own.
Multi guns at that. Was reported to the authorities previously by his own family due to his outlandish behavior.
Yet, here we are....

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
You reckon the left is dialed into "problem" youths and once reported will in fact encourage and bank on said volitale youth?
I do.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

I didn't fail. What I was looking out for, I got. I have my own agenda. I was sick of reading about "admin sucking cock" in every 3rd thread on this forum.

I got what I wanted.
Fair enough.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he attempted 2 evade capture so u know hes sobbing in a cell right now

they should give him back his panty hose, turn their backs for an hour and let him hang himself

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

they should give him back his panty hose, turn their backs for an hour and let him hang himself
No can do...
Then they'd be no news story.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
btw, his 'high powered rifle' was a cheap ass kel-tec 9mm carbine lol

omg they try so hard

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Look over there --------------->
Covid strains.

Look over there --------------->
Ukrain and it's eldely jews need food...

No can do...
Then they're be no news story.

i know but i dont want the circus or paying for his lifetime incarceration
Too late.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

omg they try so hard

And it seemed to do as it was designed to do. It destroyed several bodies. What are you looking for a weapon to do, vaporize an entire human body?
the point is they r full o shit, putting a spin on it and crying cuz it wasnt an ar15

pfft the thing is designed 2 take 9mm glock mags.... 'high powered rifle' lmmfao

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

omg they try so hard

And it seemed to do as it was designed to do. It destroyed several bodies. What are you looking for a weapon to do, vaporize an entire human body?
the point is they r full o shit, putting a spin on it and crying cuz it wasnt an ar15

pfft the thing is designed 2 take 9mm glock mags.... 'high powered rifle' lmmfao

The point is, yet another mass shooting in the USA has left dead bodies, and many shattered families and loved ones, in its wake. THAT is the point of this thread. Something is very, very, very wrong in the USA, and ALL Americans should want to do something to end the absolutely insane level of violence in the country. EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN SHOULD WANT THIS TO STOP, and the desire to end it should transcend partisan politics.

I do not give two shits what the murder weapon is actually called.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, for god's sake. Because I want to see your source. I don't believe in making claims like that without some kind of evidence. It's intellectually dishonest. You hate all Jews, so of course your hatred impels you to diss Einstein. I want to know if there's actual truth in what you say, and not just blind hatred.

You made the claim. It's on YOU to post the source. Otherwise, I will believe you are a liar.

It would be "on me" to provide evidence if I was actually trying to convince you of something, which in this instance I'm not.

Why don't you for once in your life stop being a lazy old cow and do the fucking research yourself, instead of always expecting to be spoon fed info like a geriatric spastic and have it gift wrapped with a pretty bow?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nazis are left wing. They are socailists....ffs.

Here in the modern western right wing.....its SMALL government that is supported.

The further right you go, the less and less government exists. The further left you go, the more government exists.

It might help a bit if everyone is using the language the same way. Just a suggestion.

Dove, the Nazis were most certainly not left wing.

Economically it's a possibility, but socially they were the direct polar opposite of today's SJW woke leftist brigade.

They were vehemently opposed to homosexuality, racial-mixing, transgenderism, open borders etc and desired to keep Europe white.